Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

Short of complaining about lack of information (something I saw being brought up today btw) I don't think there's anything more Swedish scandinavian than complaining about public transport. It's part of our core, they'd have to nuke us to get rid of that trait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGx3-8UMyko

Feit hund edit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Collateral Damage posted:

A friend of my coworker went and rented a car and spent the evening driving people home.

I think it's pretty nice that the biggest concern I've heard from people about this is that it was inconvenient that the trains and subways didn't run. Terrorism doesn't scare us.
A Pakistani couple drove a friend of mine home 55km, and rode back to Stockholm after. People were being pretty amazing

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

rear end cobra posted:

when I lived in Sweden a lot of people would use a fare avoidance insurance scheme just to pay a little less to ride the fantastic subway system and they'd justify it by saying that the public transportation system wasn't good enough for them. stockholm is great btw

I worked two years as a tram conductor in Stockholm. You can imagine all the complaints I got about anything in general.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Je suis Spendrups!

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PURxyxs9iE

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

On a much darker note, one of the dead has been confirmed to be a 11 year old girl.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

BigglesSWE posted:

On a much darker note, one of the dead has been confirmed to be a 11 year old girl.

Faen i helvette.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ack

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

11 år.

Det är en sorgemanifestation i morgon. Kommer vara trångt.

Och, jag orkar inte, men jag vet att snart kommer stollarna och skriker om värdelösa lagar och förändringar, som ändå inte kommer skydda någon mot nått. Men jag orkar inte tänka på det.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Jag gissar att sverigevännerna blev tagna på sängen när de fick höra den gripnes nationalitet. Hur ska de kunna hata uzbekistaner när de aldrig ens hört talats om landet?

Också hört att de tagit till att photoshoppa bilder från Drottninggatan där de lägger till invandrare som ser glada eller nonchalanta ut. För det är ju inte det vidrigaste man skulle kunna göra.

BigglesSWE fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 9, 2017

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Sverigevännerna kommer få gedigen informativ hjälp från Ryssland om det skrämmande afghaniUzbekistan och deras uzTalobaner. "Med sådana vänner..."

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

BigglesSWE posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

"Stockholm attack driver 'deliberately targeted young children' as he drove hijacked lorry into crowd"

Grim.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jippa posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/truck-crashes-crowd-people-stockholm/

"Stockholm attack driver 'deliberately targeted young children' as he drove hijacked lorry into crowd"

Grim.

these people rape kids and force them to kill people back in Syria, it should come at no surprise they don't believe in the concept of child innocence.

murphyslaw
Feb 16, 2007
It never fails
That's loving awful, jesus christ.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

Jag gissar att sverigevännerna blev tagna på sängen när de fick höra den gripnes nationalitet. Hur ska de kunna hata uzbekistaner när de aldrig ens hört talats om landet?

Också hört att de tagit till att photoshoppa bilder från Drottninggatan där de lägger till invandrare som ser glada eller nonchalanta ut. För det är ju inte det vidrigaste man skulle kunna göra.

Visar bara väldigt tydligt att problemet inte har med nationalitet att göra utan religion. Förhoppningsvis leder det här till lite förändringar som att alla de islamistiska föreningar som bjuder in talare som vurmar för terrorister blir av med sina bidrag och att någon med lite expertis blir utnämnd till samordnare för våldsvbejakande extremist istället för någon politruk. Fast med tanke på hur genominkompetent hela regeringen är så kommer ingenting förmodligen hända förutom lite mer utspel om hur synd det är om terroristerna och att de ska ha en gräddfil när de kommer hem från Syrien.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Jag förstår allvarligt talat inte varför folk har bestämt sig för att börja raljera om just detta av alla saker.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Låter som att det är dags att ta sig ner till Åhlens och köpa lite rökskadade sneakers

Behövde ändå vårhandla

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

Jag förstår allvarligt talat inte varför folk har bestämt sig för att börja raljera om just detta av alla saker.

Det er kanskje ikke verdens største sak, men det var imponerende tonedøvt.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Missa inte BOMB!-rean! Upp till 80 % REA på ALLA Mulberryväskor med blodstänk. PANG!-priser!

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

So the 39-year old was an asylum seeker that had his application rejected in 2016, but wasn't expelled.
A so called paperless, or rather more accurately an illegal alien, since he by definition had no legal right to be on Swedish soil.
Another victim for our pretty much non-existent expulsion politics, along with the IKEA murderer.

One way to make people trust our immigration/asylum system would be to expel those with no legal right to be here.
There are enough instances to appeal a asylum application that there is no point in tolerating illegal aliens, which also have lead to the creation of shadow socities.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
Vi bör riva Åhlens och i dess plats bygga ett moment åt offren förövaren som ensamt lyckades genomföra den största attacken mot Sverige på 200 år.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Cardiac posted:

So the 39-year old was an asylum seeker that had his application rejected in 2016, but wasn't expelled.
A so called paperless, or rather more accurately an illegal alien, since he by definition had no legal right to be on Swedish soil.
Another victim for our pretty much non-existent expulsion politics, along with the IKEA murderer.

One way to make people trust our immigration/asylum system would be to expel those with no legal right to be here.
There are enough instances to appeal a asylum application that there is no point in tolerating illegal aliens, which also have lead to the creation of shadow socities.

The wheels move slowly. In Norway we have news popping up every once in a while of someone who's been in the country for several years, up to a decade or more and in the meantime their kids have gone to school and all that stuff, suddenly getting notified that they've had their asylum application denied and they are to be deported back to their country of origin some time in the future.

This is probably a different version of that where assessing an asylum application takes a long time and if it is denied it takes long enough to do something about it that if a person wanted to they could probably slip off the radar or go ahead and drive a truck through a crowded street in the name of ISIS.

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
Focusing on that the guy should have been thrown out quicker seems like missing the point to me, like wouldn't he just have done something earlier? Is it really just a matter of throwing them out quickly enough? It sorta ignores that in a European context, most have been home grown, or at least legal.

I guess I'm clearly a naive idiot though, because I thought that posters like Karpaw and HH were just gimmicky trolls. It would be some dedication to the gimmick though, rushing in here before the blood is dry just to do 'I told you so' victory laps.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Revelation 2-13 posted:

I guess I'm clearly a naive idiot though, because I thought that posters like Karpaw and HH were just gimmicky trolls. It would be some dedication to the gimmick though, rushing in here before the blood is dry just to do 'I told you so' victory laps.

Cardiac's attempts to score political points isn't exactly less disgusting, only a little bit more subtle.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Cardiac posted:

To be honest why would they bother leaving if they get rejected? Considering they get healthcare, school for their children and dental care as illegals. The solution is quite simple just take away all the privileges from illegals, do more things like REVA and prison time for anyone who helps them. Unfortunately the entire government and the head of agencies that can do this are all completely incompetent.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Subtle as a freight train. This is going to turn into a vicious political battle isn't it.

Guess it's time to have the German Conversation. Odd.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Alhazred posted:

Cardiac's attempts to score political points isn't exactly less disgusting, only a little bit more subtle.
https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

I respect bullshit and political posturing a lot more than giving up trying to discuss anything in favor of competing to be the most considerate person around.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

People jerking themselves and each other off over this deserve to be airdropped over Raqqa with Kurt Westergaard's greatest hits tattooed on their foreheads.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

To be honest why would they bother leaving if they get rejected? Considering they get healthcare, school for their children and dental care as illegals.

They don't? That's the whole deal with being paperless, you only have right to emergency help. You are also free to abuse people without papers as they will be expelled if they go to the police.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Alhazred posted:

They don't? That's the whole deal with being paperless, you only have right to emergency help. You are also free to abuse people without papers as they will be expelled if they go to the police.

They do, this bullshit that m negotiated with the mp is still in effect.
https://www.svd.se/historisk-enighet-om-migration
They should get absolutely nothing like the criminals they are and if they need emergency care they should be sent to detention centers as soon as it's done. Rejected asylum seekers should also just be picked up by police and sent to detention centers as soon as they are rejected by police and then be kept in detention centers until they are sent home.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Also, Islam Karimov literally boils people alive and tortures prisoners for praying. It's probably not legal under international law to deport people there.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Did a muslim slap your kötbullar out of your hand dude?

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Also, Islam Karimov literally boils people alive and tortures prisoners for praying. It's probably not legal under international law to deport people there.

Well sure as hell would have been better to have this scumbag boiled alive than him doing this. This is also the reason why the EU needs a solution like the offshore detention centers that Australia has.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

How does he do that from beyond the grave?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Kopijeger posted:

How does he do that from beyond the grave?

It's wrong to deport people into a country of 30 million people and dozens of big cities, if there there is one zombie person named Islam Karimov, who boils alive people if they don't agree with him in said country. The only solution is that everyone else gets to live in Sweden on welfare benefits. Forever.

Yes. Makes sense.

Supermassive cool \,,/

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The Stockholm Incident: a story so juicy it brings the dessicated corpse of Ligur back from the dead.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Well sure as hell would have been better to have this scumbag boiled alive than him doing this.

This would be a fine philosophy if the entire refugee situation consisted of just one guy coming over who the authorities already knew for certain was going to kill people.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
having a big love and solidarity festival a couple meters away from the place where people died and got wounded seemed a bit insensitive. Not even a day of mourning?
I guess i just want people to be a bit torn up, going on tv and smiling and being "together" strikes me the wrong way somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Well sure as hell would have been better to have this scumbag boiled alive than him doing this. This is also the reason why the EU needs a solution like the offshore detention centers that Australia has.

you know you are advocating for literal concentration camps, right ?