Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Servaetes posted:

The first item looks pretty fun, the second one is going to badly gently caress Singed
So it looks like my secret 4x spirit visage build needs to include this item as one of its replacements since it has identical stats.

If they're an all AP team you should try 4x spirit visage it's pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

gvibes posted:

From the tab screen.

I can show they're alive from there, but don't see how to show their ward/trinket status.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mundo goes where he pleases, folks.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

apparently on the pbe you can use banner of command on players and:

"It's also incredibly weird and trolly, because one of the side effects of Banner of Command is that all kill gold the unit it's on scores is given to the holder of the banner. So by putting it on someone other than yourself, you steal all their CS and kills till they die. It's great."

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

rabidsquid posted:

apparently on the pbe you can use banner of command on players and:

"It's also incredibly weird and trolly, because one of the side effects of Banner of Command is that all kill gold the unit it's on scores is given to the holder of the banner. So by putting it on someone other than yourself, you steal all their CS and kills till they die. It's great."

Well I guess if they aren't going to ban troll supports at least we have an item for the adc to build now.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SlyFrog posted:

I can show they're alive from there, but don't see how to show their ward/trinket status.

You can't

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

So many players claim to be smurfing in high plat low dia elo. Then you look at their opgg and they are the definition of hardstuck like why claim your smurfing? Have these people not heard of opgg? I don't know why they do it. Whats the benefit of having your team know your smurfing. I know some players do it to get their main role by lying but some players are on their main and still lie about smurfing its funny.

Anyway I think Assassins are really in soloq because ADCs are really strong imo right now and if u can trade one for one with them you can often win the teamfight. Ban lulu and kill the fed lucian/ez/cait/kog w.e. I am having fun playing Diana/Fizz you don't even get abused that much in lane because very few midlaners take ignite even though ghost was nerfed. Only Syndra/Jayce/Ahri are really tough matchups because they take ignite and harass melee assassins really well.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Most of them probably got boosted or bought the account and then are dropping slowly to their poo poo elo. They can use their Diamond border from season 5 that they bought for you to not ban their 43% win rate 1.38 kda sick Yasuo skills

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
just to follow up on some of the discussion from the last page - i have had sex with a woman

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Sometimes when I look at the most popular champions I wonder how terrible people would consider the game I would like LoL to be.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Aumanor posted:

Sometimes when I look at the most popular champions I wonder how terrible people would consider the game I would like LoL to be.

Give me season 2/3 or give me death

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got demoted back to Silver. :(

First match after, I won ridiculously easy.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Were you in gold before?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luna Was Here posted:

Were you in gold before?

This is my first season in gold. But it seemed like a really stark skill difference as soon as I got the "League Update: Demoted!" notification.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

This is my first season in gold. But it seemed like a really stark skill difference as soon as I got the "League Update: Demoted!" notification.

so you went from gold v to silver? because if so :yikes:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luna Was Here posted:

so you went from gold v to silver? because if so :yikes:

yes, I am trash. :(

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
you could try and play a ranged support like zyra/karma that can outpoke them and has hard cc so you can actually kill them, but you should already be winning that lane as sona. thresh is actually really bad and if you are losing consistently to him, and not just to the thresh whisperers you just need practice. but hes actual trash in lane.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

https://a.uguu.se/lO5eaKeYpcrW.webm

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the 0ms latency

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
That beautiful play is peak Singed.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Same game.
https://a.uguu.se/EKdT57pAfBC1.webm
https://a.uguu.se/lsBVorKlAqlV.webm

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wtf is ASRS

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!

SARS + Dyslexia.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What's your build order in that game, Dark Off?

Those clips were incredible to watch :allears:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I haven't played SR in a couple months but I just looked at the win rates for supports and Sona is at 54% or something, what the heck is happening in solo queue?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RealFoxy posted:

I haven't played SR in a couple months but I just looked at the win rates for supports and Sona is at 54% or something, what the heck is happening in solo queue?

Heals and shields are strong. :shrug:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
early game champs are good

also all random summoner rift sucks

Yashichi
Oct 22, 2010

Addamere posted:

I'm the 0ms latency

It's a replay

E: I'm the guy with >0 latency to his own computer, apparently

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

The Shortest Path posted:

What's your build order in that game, Dark Off?

Those clips were incredible to watch :allears:

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3134359352/143251?tab=builds

The whole match was pretty drat amusing.
https://a.uguu.se/U1WHwhEdK2X1.webm
https://a.uguu.se/VyZPXNUd53jA.webm

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
What masteries, Dark oFf

Also why not Liandrys?

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Darth Windu posted:

What masteries, Dark oFf

Also why not Liandrys?

Liandry would have been last item. Basically eve's dmg was worrying me so i needed magic res against that. (at some points she had 25 stacks in mejai)

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I didn't look at the entire match history but you back way too much, even as singed. Five times before 10 minutes is crazy

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Parallel Playa posted:

I didn't look at the entire match history but you back way too much, even as singed. Five times before 10 minutes is crazy

7 kills before 10 minute mark is also bit crazy. (bot was feeding at much faster rate however)
like i get 2 minion waves and a kill per b so i think thats fine reason to recall. I mean i could proxy 3 minion waves under nexus turrets but that would be just too greedy.

Edit:here is the replay link https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=EUW1-3134359352.rofl

Dark Off fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 10, 2017

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just post the replay link imo

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
For Malphite ultimate (and probably some other abilities?) the cast time is reduced when the cursor is closer to your champion than the maximum ability range. Seems like this also works through walls to get a faster max-range ult. :riot:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
League is coded amazingly well. :downs:

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
What are the odds? In all my promos today a member of my team up and quits at about ten minutes in. No raging, not tilting, just...DCs.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

LeJackal posted:

What are the odds? In all my promos today a member of my team up and quits at about ten minutes in. No raging, not tilting, just...DCs.

Don't play ranked on the weekends

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Honestly I'm surprised there hasn't been an arbitrary code execution or drop into bash shell yet.

It's going to be a fun one when we find out every time urgot shoots scuttle with exactly 24 hp on tuesdays some buffer overflows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Hey guys. I haven't played since the release of Bard and obviously a lot has changed / came out since that point in time. When he was released I was a Silver 4 ranked player so not the greatest. Just wondering if you have any recommendations on getting back into the swing of things? Is there a good "heres all the new poo poo since x timeframe" list somewhere? Just slightly overwhelmed! Thanks :)

• Locked thread