Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

I hope it's an automated system so Romain Grosjean can see my nudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Alain Post posted:

I hate Max Verstappen. Die stupid bitch die <- Me shooting Max Verstappen with a Colt Single Action Army

:salt:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alain Post posted:

I hope it's an automated system so Romain Grosjean can see my nudes.

@weedlordbonerhitler420 "Good luck Great John from all the lads in TWT (the worst thread)"

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alain Post posted:

I hate Max Verstappen. Die stupid bitch die <- Me shooting Max Verstappen with a Colt Single Action Army

This but Raikkonen and Boat rear end.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Alain Post posted:

Pretty hard to poke holes in this argument, I have to say

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

https://my.mixtape.moe/sqdstg.webm

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I feel like being a verstappen fan is like being a Hamilton fan except you can't even claim you like him because he's a good driver

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

My 7 year old daughter has decided she's a Hamilton fan. I don't know what to do about this, is there some kind of therapy that could help? Maybe if I paint her room Ferrari red.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

People tweet about Haas? Like on the real twitter people see?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Funzo posted:

My 7 year old daughter has decided she's a Hamilton fan. I don't know what to do about this, is there some kind of therapy that could help? Maybe if I paint her room Ferrari red.
Perhaps expose her to his "music"? Although that may be considered child abuse.

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Whilst we're talking about daughters, my 4 year old daughter spotted the pink cars today.

"A PINK ONE!!"

She then proceeded to eat her cereal and didn't moan about 'boring adult TV' and watched the final 8 laps or so with me.

Thanks Force India :allears:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

enri posted:

Whilst we're talking about daughters, my 4 year old daughter spotted the pink cars today.

"A PINK ONE!!"

She then proceeded to eat her cereal and didn't moan about 'boring adult TV' and watched the final 8 laps or so with me.

It's legit a good pink livery, too.

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

enri posted:

"A PINK ONE!!"

Did you make sure to give her a D&D Beatdown about gender roles and how its problematic that she likes the pink car? :colbert:

Just kidding thats adorable :3:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Wirth1000 posted:

It's legit a good pink livery, too.
Me and another bike mechanic were debating this the other day. We think it could be a better pink. It's kind of a flat pepto-bismol pink where it should be a glossy hot pink.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Funzo posted:

https://lifetimeadoption.com/birthmothers/placing-older-child-adoption/

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Feel bad for Alonso and Vandoorne.
Read an interview with the latter today.
Not only did his fuel supply die on him, before that, the software on the wheel malfunctioned for the restart after the SC... and he lost 3 places after he was hit by Grosjean, which wasn't shown on TV?
It must be weird being in a race without a race car.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Are McLaren hiring Honda guys to do the electronics as well now, or has everybody competent hosed off to other teams?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

This is actually a really depressing link lmao

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

Are McLaren hiring Honda guys to do the electronics as well now, or has everybody competent hosed off to other teams?

They're currently trying to hire the first "everybody competent" right now.

We should take bets on who will finish their first race this season first, Nando or Stroll.

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Spoilers for Super GT this weekend: 3 of the new GT500 NSX's broke down with electrical problems onthe parade lap and a 4th went 6 laps in, so I hope not

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Didn't all the NSXes survive Sebring?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Powershift posted:

We should take bets on who will finish their first race this season first, Nando or Stroll.

All options here are lose.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Funzo posted:

And pictures of ferrets.

:vince:

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005

iospace posted:

Didn't all the NSXes survive Sebring?

Yeah, and Daytona. Maybe they should promot the GT3 design team to F1.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Khablam posted:

All options here are lose.

The F1 site doesn't show drivers as having participated in the season until they've finished a race, so the funniest option is "neither"

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

Has your child ever tried to...
Light a fire
O Yes
O No

O_o

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

This really is the low point of the worst thread guys. Rock bottom. Its not funny anymore. Lets start going the other direction and be the best thread™

it might be a long road, but its a new direction and we can do it

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
I enjoy Formula 1 motor racing, however I wish every driver could finish first. They are all great young men who deserve it.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DoctorGonzo posted:

wuffles posted:

Tell us more about Gio being the real deal :allears:
*crash in the same Spot two days in a row.

That's basically it for his F1 career, too. It was such an amateur mistake in such a very high profile and very watched appearance that nobody is going to forget he shat the bed. He might appear in an F1 car again, but I'd put long odds against him ever getting prime drive.

I really did hope he would show well, he had a great chance, but turning the wheel and pushing the throttle down on a wet surface with slick tires is something nobody should do after their first year of karting, let alone driving any other race vehicle ever. This is not some unique F1 thing, this is race driving you should have down pat before the start of your first ever race.

So disappointed.

I did think China was a good race. Max made a really good show for himself, and took advantage of every bit of luck that came his way. The whining at the end was really rude though, grosjean was seconds ahead, you don't get to complain about bad airflow when your own teammate was climbing up your rear end at the exact same time without any problems. Ferrari made a strategy gamble that was a good bet at the time, but with the VSC switching to a full safety car right after, they lost out. I don't think anything was wrong with that call. Not pulling Kimi in 10 laps earlier was a mistake, though.

Secret anger statement: Bottas being unable to keep up with Lewis for the one-two, including spinning the car under safety, really shows that Nico was a much better driver than people like to give him credit for, because even if wasn't as good as Lewis, he could keep up when driving an identical car. Suck it Nico haters. :unsmigghh:

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is the best replay i could find. 9 places on one lap O.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f0iOGchOzk

Thats video game poo poo. that doesnt happen in real life.

Flesh Croissant fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Apr 10, 2017

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Verstappen is poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

wicka posted:

Verstappen is poo poo.

I will brutally murder him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Alain Post posted:

I will brutally murder him.

I hope he does some video game poo poo and gets eaten by a dragon.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

"Ah you think wetness is your ally? You merely adopted the water. I was spawned in it, metamorphosed in it. I didn't see the bank until I was already a pollywog, by then it was nothing to me but drying!"

-Max Verstappen

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wuffles posted:

"Ah you think wetness is your ally? You merely adopted the water. I was spawned in it, metamorphosed in it. I didn't see the bank until I was already a pollywog, by then it was nothing to me but drying!"

-Max Verstappen

Okay I changed my mind Lewis fans aren't that bad.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

1500quidporsche posted:

Okay I changed my mind Lewis fans aren't that bad.

now now let's not say things we can't take back

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Updated the points in the OP, GP predictor is taking longer than expected.

Flesh Croissant fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 10, 2017

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Flesh Croissant posted:

Updated the points in the OP, GP predictor is taking longer than expected.

I watched every second of that video.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
btw: motoGP is fun, Vinales is the most obvious "next big thing" for years, death to Spain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Croissant
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

wicka posted:

I watched every second of that video.

:blush: I got scared.

• Locked thread