Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You have 12 friends currently playing Persona 5 Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Done with the 3rd perp, taking a break for evening. Working on getting all my social stats to 3, and maxing out my first S Link (Ryuji)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"Time to button mash."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

elf help book posted:

"Time to button mash."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I think I might be able to get to the final treasure in the third dungeon all in one night

but I'm out of sp and sp recovery, and healing items

I just gotta push through, I must be at the last trap thing

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

elf help book posted:

"Time to button mash."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
hell yea, I made it. dodging through all the enemies instead of fighting like a cat burglar

so awesome

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

"Time to button mash."

Literally just got to this part lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm only about 4 hours in but I'm loving this poo poo. I played a bunch of P3 but never beat it, but this game is really sinking its claws into me

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Pole-Jack Norsemen posted:

whats the verdict on the ps3 version? are we talking PS3 MGSV doo doo or Wii U BotW style or what

Runs fine, I've been playing it for 40 hours and having a blast. The graphics are in 720 instead of 1080 I think, and there's probably less fps and AA and w/e, but I looked at side-by-side comparison before I bought it, and I doubt I would notice the difference between versions unless I was actively looking for them, and I'm having too much time living the high school life to notice. The load times are probably shorter on PS4, but they're not so slow that it annoys me, I'd guess the worst are like 6-7 seconds.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th designs on the first boss fuckin ruled, this games so good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol (mid July) i wasn't expecting a confidant link with Sae mid-interrogation. The menus don't even make chronological sense anymore!!!!

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

found a good early-mid broken persona and have been wrecking palaces since. thanks treasure demons

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

and if you thought the temperance confidant was expensive just wait until you see fortune

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm endlessly overjoyed that it looks like the 4th part is gonna be about hackers

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm endlessly overjoyed that it looks like the 4th part is gonna be about hackers

the 4th part also has some of the best dungeon music so far imo

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
the 4th part also introduces the best special aliment, rattled. cuz you are turned into a rat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
drat you soji, I just want to learn to make coffee, why must you be so difficult to s level

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm still only level 3 with him because it takes like 4 nights to gain one level and nighttime is way more important than day in this game.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if you make coffee you get confidant points and items for sp healing at the smae time

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I finished the fourth dungeon using only 2 days and I know have 23(!!!) days to slack off.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hey I don't really post here but this game's really fuckin good

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

ScrubLeague posted:

Hey I don't really post here but this game's really fuckin good

yeah i'm imp zoning for the p5 thread too :popeye:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Why do I need to go to bed early just to talk to someone tomorrow, this cat is such a downer

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lmao

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Sleng Teng posted:

Why do I need to go to bed early just to talk to someone tomorrow, this cat is such a downer

Yeah he suckssssssss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The best part about new months and seasons is seeing what cool shirt Ryuji is gonna wear next

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
It's Monday and I just wanna go home and play Persona

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Azraelle posted:

Runs fine, I've been playing it for 40 hours and having a blast. The graphics are in 720 instead of 1080 I think, and there's probably less fps and AA and w/e, but I looked at side-by-side comparison before I bought it, and I doubt I would notice the difference between versions unless I was actively looking for them, and I'm having too much time living the high school life to notice. The load times are probably shorter on PS4, but they're not so slow that it annoys me, I'd guess the worst are like 6-7 seconds.

great i can put off buying a ps4 :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Same. I brought my Vita to work so I can try to remote play on my lunch break

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Same. I brought my Vita to work so I can try to remote play on my lunch break

Ohhhh poo poo this is some Temperance level game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The hacker girl from the intro looks exactly like a squid kid

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Midway through the third dungeon. The music for it is awesome.

I will be so sad when the game is over

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually now that I think about it, Callie and Marie were in SMTxFE, so maybe some character designer at Altus just really really likes Splatoon

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Also the name on my calling cards is los banditos

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mycophobia posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Travelling tomorrow for a week so no P5 for a bit...Im tempted to pick up P2 on Vita though for the journey.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The menus in this game are so pretty.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

Travelling tomorrow for a week so no P5 for a bit...Im tempted to pick up P2 on Vita though for the journey.

This is a really good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is there anywhere I can pay too much money for a red t shirt with some persona 5 graphic design on it...like a phantom thieves logo and take your time in the magazine cut out letters

• Locked thread