Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

holy poo poo i thought that was an al qaeda execution for like 3 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

please put my briefing in the form of kindred the embraced gifs. if you cant express it thusly then ill catch it when it makes the news on fox.

sir the situation in kirkuk has become somewhat

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

this whole thing is honestly feeling more and more like the leadup to a really major war

oh hell yeah. all the countries lookin' around like

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
*summons the dragon and wishes for the piss tape to one day be released*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thanks friend

http://i.imgur.com/hdHiLM3.mp4

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
when I wake up and the piss tape hasn't actually been released:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

jfc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

sir the situation in kirkuk has become somewhat

:discourse:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

me rn watching the piss tape rn as we speak:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eonwe posted:

*summons the dragon and wishes for the piss tape to one day be released*

anime is good again

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

lol are people dumb enough to fall for that "oh yeah we totally know who you are already so stop dealing drugs"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

and for those of you that might happen to live near a dealer, my pack of illiterate monkeys will inevitably gently caress up and shoot your dog and disfigure your baby. we're coming for YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

if i were a dealer i'd be way more worried about an announcement saying

PEOPLE WHO USE HEROIN

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT IF YOU COME AND ASK FOR HELP QUITTING WE WILL HELP YOU NO CONSEQUENCES

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

when I wake up and the piss tape hasn't actually been released:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The war on drugs should really go tackle the rural opioid epidemic

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

C-Euro posted:

This is from way back but in a vacuum this isn't wholly unreasonable. Some things are easier to understand when you use pictures and visual information to talk it. I was in grad school for chemistry for a few years and my advisor really pushed the "pretty pictures" angle because a lot of the molecular systems we were designing were easier to understand if you visualized the types of interactions that were going on :shrug: He also huffed his own farts though so I'm not sure how much of it was "make it easier to understand" and how much of it was actually "look at how cool and ~elegant~ this research is"

Now if you want to argue that the President of the loving US should be able to handle large amounts of words, then I'll buy that in this case the needs for fewer words and more pictures is actually extremely troubling.

there's definitely a place for visuals, especially when you're talking about foreign intelligence which should reasonably include a fair number of satellite photos, graphs, and other such things to get a firm grasp on what's actually being spoken about. if the sitting president were generally regarded as an otherwise competent individual i don't think this would bat an eye.

donny t is not regarded as intelligent or adept in any sphere, however.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

wtf?

man this war on drugs is revving up into the 100th turbo gear isn't it?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

God this pisses me off. Do this fuckers think they are Mexican Marines fighting the cartels? The worse they have to face is some toothless person cooking meth in his garage. gently caress the god drat war on drugs and gently caress Sessions for trying to revive it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

wtf?

man this war on drugs is revving up into the 100th turbo gear isn't it?

literally putting this war of drugs into turbo nitro boost overdrive.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

wait, where's the beheading?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Also 'opioid epidemic' is to humanizing and we should call it the 'pill rape and death frenzy against the white race'

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

radical meme posted:

God this pisses me off. Do this fuckers think they are Mexican Marines fighting the cartels? The worse they have to face is some toothless person cooking meth in his garage. gently caress the god drat war on drugs and gently caress Sessions for trying to revive it.

LOL "TRYING"

sessions is the AG bro. he already ordered the war on drugs x eleventybillion

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Epic High Five posted:

I challenge anybody here to make a 2-3 page document of 90% pictures that adequately briefs someone on the current situation in Syria

edit - AND YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO USE SKELETONS

(this image is outdated but you get the idea, ill leave trumps advisors to fill in all the factions in syria)

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

VectorSigma posted:

and for those of you that might happen to live near a dealer, my pack of illiterate monkeys will inevitably gently caress up and shoot your dog and disfigure your baby. we're coming for YOU

jokes on you dogs and babies aren't allowed within 100 feet of me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

whoa

y didnt trump send her in to do some work on the airfield

she was busy

fashion emergency

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Heck yeah jeff sessions rules

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
also overly militarized police have raided the wrong house many times and have killed innocent people in these raids

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
oxycontin is white genocide

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

white genocide is a good weed strain name

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the whole pow-mia thing is a crock and almost all the people they pretend are still shackled in tiger cages were killed but the bodies never recovered

Wait, Rambo II lied to me?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ymgve posted:

(this image is outdated but you get the idea, ill leave trumps advisors to fill in all the factions in syria)

If Trump's admin wanted to communicate intel briefings to him they should just write the info on Ivanka's bras.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

ahca was white genocide but unfortunately

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

i'd wager half of them got rejected from joining the military. but sure, lets allow them to roam the streets of america armed with military gear anyways

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

etalian posted:

If Trump's admin wanted to communicate intel briefings to him they should just write the info on Ivanka's bras.

i'm not sure fumbling at the clasp, failing to get it off, and then pouting impotently gives him much time to read things

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

love the whole isis vibe they got goin

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I lust for a war on drugs that involves drug companies board of directors being flashbanged and raided by a militarized anti capitalist police force. I want to see gas grenades smashing pharmacy windows and pharmacists and customers being tazed and beanbagged as they flee the building

the future liberals want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
me performing the ritual to summon the piss tape

• Locked thread