Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Somfin posted:

Remember he once mentioned how hard it is living in Israel, because of all of the noise from Israeli weapons killing Palestinians. The man has neither soul nor heart.
Are you talking about the "being bombed by Hamas rockets is a bummer" strip? That's impressively dense even by this thread standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Somfin posted:

They're Middle Eastern without being Israeli. That makes them enemies in Kirschen's book.

I beg to differ Goon sir, there's no way that he doesn't despise Israeli arabs as well.

E: when the day comes and Israel is nuked off the map and everyone I know and love is facing a quick death or worse, I'll just say "gently caress you Kirchen".

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Apr 10, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://youtu.be/A2HWCcscVdw

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Richard Worth on why Steve Bannon is actually worse than we all think he is.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Fulchrum posted:

Well step 3 is profit.

Well, that part's already done.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gotta give us a little taste, c'mon dude

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Gentlemen, I like War.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gentlemen, I love Brawl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTYoxHfXKeE

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Print a thousand copies of this, shove it down Ramirez and Lester's rancid, fascism-slupring throats.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

D.N. Nation posted:

Print a thousand copies of this, shove it down Ramirez and Lester's rancid throats.

For me it's the generic assholes that do this who are the real problem. The right wing are expected to give uncritical endorsement to everything Trump does but everyone else that immediately thought that this had changed Trump's "heart" or something are the guys that should know better but don't care because they desperately want a "normal" president regardless of reality.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Radish posted:

For me it's the generic assholes that do this who are the real problem. The right wing are expected to give uncritical endorsement to everything Trump does but everyone else that immediately thought that this had changed Trump's "heart" or something are the guys that should know better but don't care because they desperately want a "normal" president regardless of reality.

Trump is certainly acting like a "normal" Republican president in terms of randomly invading poor countries for target practice (assuming he does go into Syria.) That's what we've come to expect from Republican presidents, invasions. Back to normal, eh?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

"We should have gone for Hillary"

And here's a generic Passover cartoon:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

BarbarianElephant posted:

Trump is certainly acting like a "normal" Republican president in terms of randomly invading poor countries for target practice (assuming he does go into Syria.) That's what we've come to expect from Republican presidents, invasions. Back to normal, eh?

Pretty much.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Next Year in Jerusalem!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

gently caress you and your venn diagram eyes Kirchen.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Small children should not be driving tiny plastic cars on the street with cars, because A. They are way too young, and B. they could easily get hurt

AGC

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

Someone photoshop that Kushner face onto Goku, and Bannon on to whoever Goku was riding.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

And here's a generic Passover cartoon:

Def a generic passover cartoon. Nothing Christian about that scene, nosir.

Getting America involved in pointless foreign wars is absolutely something specific to Republican presidents, and in no way an unchanging key feature of American foreign policy.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

bunnyofdoom posted:

Small children should not be driving tiny plastic cars on the street with cars, because A. They are way too young, and B. they could easily get hurt

AGC
That you quoted the wrong comic improved this post a hundredfold. A good post.

And huh. Not a single comic about the truck attack here in Sweden. But that's probably actually a good thing.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

bunnyofdoom posted:

quote:

AGC
There, I fixed your quote.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
You know, I'm just gonna let it stand for comedy reasons at this point.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Merrick Wholand?

What? Mad Whitey is evolving!

Being mean and stupid is how he got elected, it's called identifying with your constituency.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Xander77 posted:

Getting America involved in pointless foreign wars is absolutely something specific to Republican presidents, and in no way an unchanging key feature of American foreign policy.

How so? In my lifetime, it's been Republicans, specifically Bushes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The classic of the form is still Vietnam, which happened under the careful watch of JFK and LBJ

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
There was also the whole Black Hawk down thing during Clinton's term.

Biggest difference is probably that the dems are more likely to be somber about it and describe it as an inevitability while GOP thumps their chests about it and talk about how we had to get them before they got us.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

Internet Webguy posted:

There was also the whole Black Hawk down thing during Clinton's term.

Leetle war. Not followed up by full-scale invasion or anything. Comparable to the Libya thing.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Also Democrats are more likely to actually have a strategy behind it whereas Trump is just winging it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

Also Democrats are more likely to actually have a strategy behind it whereas Trump is just winging it.

I would like to again direct your attention to Vietnam

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

yeah, when a democrat does it they just aren't as brazen about it.

Shoot a few missiles, launch some drones, bomb a few hospitals and weddings.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

Being mean and stupid is how he got elected, it's called identifying with your constituency.

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo: at Ted motherfucking Rall calling anyone "mean and stupid".

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

ratbert90 posted:

yeah, when a democrat does it they just aren't as brazen about it.

Shoot a few missiles, launch some drones, bomb a few hospitals and weddings.

Seems to work better, honestly. The Republican Middle Eastern occupations were a quagmire.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Strawwoman: "OK, Trump is mean and stupid."
Rall: "YOU ELITIST NEOLIB, HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE TRUE REVOLUTIONARY HEARTLAND"

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo: at Ted motherfucking Rall calling anyone "mean and stupid".

Rall's also lazy, because he used a single photo for the entire background, rather than using the same section of the photo for background in each panel. So are there 2 sets of quadruplets just hanging around a Nazi rally (I assume, looks like the Nazi duck walk)?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Eh, I'd hardly call the first Iraq War a quagmire. The plan was to push Iraq out of Kuwait, and it was brought to fruition in a pretty timely manner, and minimal casualties. Bush Sr. took a lot of heat for not going further and ousting Saddam, unlike his idiot son, but he held firm, probably because he knew what would happen if that were to pass. OTOH, I guess it could be argued that the swiftness of that operation helped embolden us on the "ease" of invading Iraq over a decade later. And of course, Reagan had a hand in helping Saddam fully bloom into a monster in the first place.

So, cartoons:

KennyMan666 posted:

And huh. Not a single comic about the truck attack here in Sweden. But that's probably actually a good thing.

The only others I could find were variations of "truck racing down golden cross on Swedish flag".

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hey whatever happened to day by day

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

zegermans posted:

No longer allowed in this thread after it got too weird.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

zegermans posted:

Zed and waifu got in a car wreck and died, the end.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pakled posted:

No longer allowed in this thread after it got too weird.

well good I abandoned this thread after liberal sister spermjacked blowjob russian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I checked, they're flying a helicopter to shoot Mexicans or something, I don't know, it's gibberish

• Locked thread