Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Bip Roberts posted:

How cool would it be if you had to get shot with an air gun dart to get high.

... Not very?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
me (shrek) seeing Lord Farquad (Trump)'s castle

Do you think he's compensating for something?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nichael posted:

Was Steve wealthy before investing in Seinfeld or is the majority of his wealth from the work of two talented (((globalists)))?

He made major bux with (((((( goldman sacks)))

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

That Works posted:

Someone please dub the sound (arabic speech, music) from an ISIS video over this one please. It's too good not to.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/10/watch-florida-cops-create-an-isis-style-psas/

mashallah!! etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SClSP_t3k6I

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/851444213841625088

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Bip Roberts posted:

you could ask this guy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I look over at my wife as the nukes fall to earth and destroy humanith

"Its all Ogre now"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dont dox my bunghole

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Bannon: "I'm sorry for calling you a cuck, Jared. Truth is, I was just jealous that you were an actual cuck when Trudeau moved in on your wife. Deep down inside, maybe I just wish I...

I was the cuck for once, you know?"

Jared *fidgeting with his blue toy watch starts to sniffle a little*: "No, we can be cucksies together."

Bannon: "Want to play with my new train set? It owns."

Jared: "Ya okay!"

*Priebus takes a sip out of his bailey's infused coffee mug and leans at the door all dad-like and satisfied at the progress made*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

kind of sucks that the planet is dying, doesn't it cloud?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna see crank 3

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

im glad of it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

"Get out of my swamp!" Bannon bellows as he moves into the white house

glad im not the only poster who saw onions n immediately thought o shrek

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

kind of sucks that the planet is dying, doesn't it cloud?

I'm playing through FF9 right now, and thinking it might be a good idea to find out how to steal another planet's life force or whatever.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Coolguye posted:

no you see in the glorious lands where full communism now has come about such as russia of old and china police were very helpful and your friends

lol

that'd be something

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

im glad of it

the good news is if we die here, we never spread Twitter to the stars, ruining intergalactic political discourse forever

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bannon, allies said, still has the president’s ear, especially on key issues such as immigration, where he and Trump are in a complete “mind meld.” But the chief strategist has struggled to adjust to the more regimented mores of the White House. One friend said he hates attending meetings, bemoans the need to frequently wear suits, and finds the government bureaucracy stifling. While living in Los Angeles, Bannon would sometimes participate in Breitbart conference calls before showering and in a T-shirt or bathrobe; his D.C. staff would joke about the last time he got a haircut.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I hope air marshalls are prepared if anything ever happens on a plane, look at those people reacting to an emergency situation. That plane hasn't even pushed back from the gate yet and everyone that's a foot away from the manic beaten man is already in EYES FORWARD AWAITING INSTRUCTION I AM FULLY COMPLIANT mode. If anything were to happen in the air, like a guy with a box cutter or something, nobody would break. I fly a lot and I do that myself, I think the TSA making you feel small enough to be groped in public might have something to do with that mindset. Gross.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

fake news!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Steve Bannon is a (((Vulcan))).

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

i wanna see crank 3

Same, but Crank 3D!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

You're an amazing person.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Hi
Huh-I
Hyper
Hyper-normalized

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

me (shrek) seeing Lord Farquad (Trump)'s castle

Do you think he's compensating for something?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Iron Crowned posted:

Same, but Crank 3D!

you just want the 3d sex scene admit it

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Planet's dying Cloud.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Shrek (Bannon) finishes puking mostly bile onto the floor of thewhite house meeting room (lights are off ofc bc they still haven't figured that one out), then looks up and says "better out than in i always say"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

eonwe posted:

im glad of it

hosed up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I feel like a before/after would be more impactful

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hypershrekilization

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

captain kirk is a wee twat R/T if u agree #cannaemeanscannae #lawsofphysics #iwasjacktheripperinoneshow

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

the good news is if we die here, we never spread Twitter to the stars, ruining intergalactic political discourse forever

lmao if u think the galactic community doesn't already have quantum mind leading to all political discourse being instantaneous psychic shitposting forever

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

SpaceGoku posted:

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/851474351601963008

me two months ago: "louise mensch is crazy but sometimes even crazy people can be right, and hell, we live in crazy times these days, I'll keep an eye on her"

me today: "I have never heard the name louise mensch"

[extremely vladimir putin voice]

photoshop her tweeting about nuggets or i release the kompromat of you eating chicken fries alone

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

alnilam posted:

Shrek (Bannon) finishes puking mostly bile onto the floor of thewhite house meeting room (lights are off ofc bc they still haven't figured that one out), then looks up and says "better out than in i always say"

I assume in this scenerio George Conway is Donkey because he's loving a dragon?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

There's going to be a serial killer tranq gunning people with elephant painkillers and nobody's going to know he exists because his victims will be statistical noise

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Yikes at the thought of anyone wearing Priebus made Bannon kushner makeup

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/851475478221385728

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nazis don't make up, they just find another direction to slide the knife in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jfc

• Locked thread