Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

a terrorist attack. it's a very dumb thought so don't feel bad that you didn't figure it out.

That's a lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You should tweet the ISIS attack in Egypt at him

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Oh. Right. Because before this we were having them daily.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Okay, now you guys are laughing at a dent in some fabric blinds or something. New low.

LMAO at this guy

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

im the doctor on air force one who graduated from top tier medical schools and now gets to inspect donald trumps hands for cuts after he punches the wall

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Okay, now you guys are laughing at a dent in some fabric blinds or something. New low.

please do not sign your posts

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hello i am donald trump i am the president of the united states of amphfffffffffffff

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Just read a bunch of the other GBS Trump thread and lol'd.

BTW, Donald Trump is The President of the United States of America. fuckin' LMFAO

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The absolutely funniest thing about Trump is that no matter what he does, and especially if he completely runs the country into the ground, he will never, ever admit that any of it was his fault. You have as president of the USA a guy with the "I am always right" attitude of a dance club bouncer, who will continue blaming everyone exept himself, even years into the presidency.

If he ever truly starts a war and it goes spectacularily wrong I'll bet good money that he will tweet (lol) something like "I wouldn't have needed to start this great, just tremendous war, if the [enemy] would have just done a proper job of their country".

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Obama's gonna be his boogeyman for the next eight years, waiting in the shadows setting up plots to trip Trump up years after he's out of office and all his appointees are gone, also wiretapping his microwave

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Whoops I meant "wiretapping"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hillary insists on being in the spotlight so he can use her as a target as well

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Blue Train posted:

You should tweet the ISIS attack in Egypt at him

Trump is already cozying up to Egypt's gestapo man turned president and all his crimes are forgiven. But I thought going meekly cap in hand to dictatorships was considered good foreign policy itt?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Hey, how about a coal LOL?

To save money, Kentucky Coal Museum turns to solar panels

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald trumps first run for public office was the presidency and he won it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

my new dog posted:

donald trumps first run for public office was the presidency and he won it

it was actually his second run for president

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

but her emails

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Arrhythmia posted:

it was actually his second run for president

i should search a bit more yes
from known fake news media, everyone knows it TV Guide, trump has flirted with the presidency a few times

http://www.tvguide.com/news/donald-trump-presidential-campaign-timeline/

quote:

2000: Trump enters the presidential race as a Reform Party candidate and receives more than 15,000 votes in the party's California primary.

March 2011: A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll shows Trump leading all presidential contenders, including Mitt Romney.

April 2011: Amid more research polls indicating that he would be the preferred Republican presidential candidate among voters, Trump repeatedly calls for President Obama to release his long-form birth certificate, questioning whether Obama was actually born in the United States. (Obama eventually complies and releases the birth certificate.) (lol)

February 2012: Trump endorses Republican candidate Mitt Romney for president.

February 2015: Trump decides not to renew his Apprentice contract, fueling speculation that he's mulling a run for president.

June 2015: Trump formally announces that he's running for president[...]

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Wasn't he always sort of humoured by the party because he kept the donation money flowing, only to own all of them haha :smugdon:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/851403394954788864

Lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lol america first is the trump doctrine, and they're like the 4th country to bomb syria. This government can literally do nothing right.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

For some reason, I always go back to when he declared his candidacy

and he's actually president now, lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Broken Machine posted:

Is that a shopping mall

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

http://www.zam.com/article/328/vaping-congressman-accused-of-using-campaign-funds-on-1300-worth-of-steam-games

I feel like this guy rode the Trump vape waves into office and for that I am grateful.

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Blue Train posted:

Is that a shopping mall

I'm not sure; I think it might have been an Apple store? It's something like that though.

e: it was at his NYC hotel apparently

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Broken Machine posted:

As I was scrolling down, looking at on the the top of this, I thought it was a reversed image where he's riding up the escalator backwards, undoing his entire campaign in an elegant nevermind. Lol.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Trump won't make it two years. Death or impeachment. I'll bet my box of foreskins on it.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
its his new york golden tower, the height of luxury, where they serve the best taco bowls (i love latinos!) and super models shudder at your touch

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

http://www.zam.com/article/328/vaping-congressman-accused-of-using-campaign-funds-on-1300-worth-of-steam-games

I feel like this guy rode the Trump vape waves into office and for that I am grateful.

Lol, "it was my son" classic.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Son of Rodney posted:

Lol america first is the trump doctrine, and they're like the 4th country to bomb syria. This government can literally do nothing right.

It's America first, bombing people firster.

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/851502128736501760

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

America first, security firster

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm big on america, and bigly on national security.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm gonna make america first by ignoring the rest of the world and letting Russian intelligence run it

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What an rear end in a top hat. Yeah ok our doctrine is "America first". As opposed to "America last or maybe in the middle I guess".

It's like asking a quarterback what his plan is for the Superbowl match and hearing "to win". Well no poo poo Sherlock. Except instead of the stakes being whether or not a neanderthal throws a ball good it's whether or not an orangutan throws a nuke.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Chomp8645 posted:

What an rear end in a top hat. Yeah ok our doctrine is "America first". As opposed to "America last or maybe in the middle I guess".

It's like asking a quarterback what his plan is for the Superbowl match and hearing "to win". Well no poo poo Sherlock. Except instead of the stakes being whether or not a neanderthal throws a ball good it's whether or not an orangutan throws a nuke.

no it's like, an explicit rejection of globalism

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Little yospos humor for you all there

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Little yospos humor for you all there

I don't get it

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

interesting times.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I don't get it is that a knowing look or a condescending nod pls help

Either way, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Have Blue posted:

I don't get it is that a knowing look or a condescending nod pls help