Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Is there anywhere I can pay too much money for a red t shirt with some persona 5 graphic design on it...like a phantom thieves logo and take your time in the magazine cut out letters

these are all bootlegs or whatever and probably depend entirely on what resolution the person uploaded it in, but yeah
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

HolePisser1982 posted:

these are all bootlegs or whatever and probably depend entirely on what resolution the person uploaded it in, but yeah

I like the Spookies shirt that snuck in there

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fumaofthelake posted:

I like the Spookies shirt that snuck in there

this one caught my eye

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

this one caught my eye

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HolePisser1982 posted:

i can vouch for redbubble as the nicest way to get a HudsonSoft logo t-shirt these days

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

this one caught my eye

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
persona 2 moves so slowly, I wanted to like it but even the PSP version moves insanely slow

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cleared the 4th dungeon in one trip :cool: Power level is rising.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

this one caught my eye

Lol and ty. Going on vacation tomorrow for a week and I'll have to suspend my game right at the end of dungeon 4. The phantom thieves will hunt again. I wish this game was 200 hours long instead of only 100

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Anyone find Tower confidant yet? I feel like I'm missing some activity that would have me encounter it and it's already September.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
Check the arcade and do that request to start Tower. He is very late in the game (October I think?)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have to say my absolute favorite part of this game so far is the fact that you get xp share immediately. Sorry Maru but you're my healpig for now.

Should be able to finish the second dungeon today. It's crazy how fast your fusion skillz come back to you. All my current demons are 2-3 levels above me with all elements covered. :madmax:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I've been neglecting leveling my Kindness and it just bit me in the rear end. Time to work at the flower shop for a week.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Giving the plant in your room the fancy plant food gives you a couple kindness points, I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

I've been neglecting leveling my Kindness and it just bit me in the rear end. Time to work at the flower shop for a week.

For some reason getting Charm from Level 2 to 3 took me what felt like an in game month and I'm worried about all my other skills now.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

It's really unforgivable that atlus blocked screenshots. I've taken like 15 cellphone pics of my TV already because there are so many cool or funny things that I wish to record in my personal akashic records.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Well I wasn't really expecting this to happen (social link spoiler)You can start relationships with ANY of the female links, including your own teacher. I'm dating the doctor now. Feels a little wrong to me.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Kongming posted:

Well I wasn't really expecting this to happen (social link spoiler)You can start relationships with ANY of the female links, including your own teacher. I'm dating the doctor now. Feels a little wrong to me.

I'm considering dating the teacher just to see how hosed up and tone deaf it is. Situation way different but uhhhhh we do the Kamoshida story then you can end up off camera loving your teacher who comes to your room at night to clean under your bed and call you master like nahhhhh

Also you cannot date Sae (the investigator) but otherwise you're correct.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The time management aspect of these games has always stressed me out, but I'm enjoying this so far.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
tfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This was the most gut wrenching part of the game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Boss 2 really took the piss, but I got him on a retry once I knew what to expect

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I just beat the fourth dungeon, and now I have all summer to get to know my crew better

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i really appreciate the period after the A on akechi's briefcase

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Got really frustrated at the second boss tonight so I rolled back a day to stock up on medicine. Hopefully I'll be able to beat him tomorrow

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Ryuji's rampage really helped during the second boss.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Fishing with Ryuji and Kawakami a++++ event

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I just spent an hour fusing personae for the wardens, stopped at Neko Shogun. It's been said but all the persona models are loving amazing!!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Hizke posted:

I just spent an hour fusing personae for the wardens, stopped at Neko Shogun. It's been said but all the persona models are loving amazing!!

I hope they will use the assets to make a new Raidou game.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The fusion cutscene is also :black101:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

lol (november spoilers)

'It looks like you were betrayed by one of your own, who could it have been?'

*Akechi joins the party and immediately starts dressing like Char Aznable*

Put on a pot of coffee Sojiro, we're going to be here all night on this one

Fumaofthelake posted:

I hope they will use the assets to make a new Raidou game.

I'd be upset if they don't use the new HD models to usher in a new golden age of SMT spinoffs like we had in the PS2 era

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The fusion cutscene is also :black101:

The fusion mistake one is even bosser.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Not my screenshot but holy poo poo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

half way through the first palace lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Not my screenshot but holy poo poo

:ocelot:

i need to up and take a vacay day to put some solid time in to this

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hizke posted:

Neko Shogun one is frustrating because you have to use sacrifice to feed the skill to him and it takes about 1-25 minutes of save scumming because the skill inheritance is random

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

hubris.height posted:

Neko Shogun one is frustrating because you have to use sacrifice to feed the skill to him and it takes about 1-25 minutes of save scumming because the skill inheritance is random

If you don't have it already you should get a fusion option shortly which lets you turn demons into skill cards and items, that's the best way fulfilling the more awkward requests

• Locked thread