Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/apr/10/everton-ross-barkley-punched-face

quote:

Solicitors representing Ross Barkley have confirmed the Everton midfielder was the victim of an unprovoked attack by a stranger on Sunday night.

Merseyside Police investigating video footage which shows Barkley being punched in a Liverpool bar in the early hours of Monday morning. The 23-year-old England international, who played in Everton’s 4-2 win against Leicester City on Sunday, was pictured on CCTV in the bar speaking to an unidentified man. The pair appear to be getting on well when suddenly the man throws two punches, causing Barkley to fall over before his attacker is dragged away.

lol owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
think if i were a prem league player id invest the money and time into building myself a nice bar in my house so i could drink at home without all the shenanigans that always go on with a night out

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm 33 years old and go out pretty much every weekend. I have literally never been in a fight during any of these nights.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
apparently barkley slept with the beta cuck's guy's girlfriend

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

oliwan posted:

I'm 33 years old and go out pretty much every weekend. I have literally never been in a fight during any of these nights.

show people your post history

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

greazeball posted:

Lmao

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

greazeball posted:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

greazeball posted:

:megadeath:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

greazeball posted:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

greazeball posted:

http://i.imgur.com/8A65czr.mp4

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

oliwan posted:

Low testosterone

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

quote:

"I can't believe my players killed me. No, no, no," he told Sky Sports.

"Maybe it was someone behind me. I had a little problem the year before and we won the title. Maybe this year, when we lose, these people push a little more."

Craig Shakespeare is a snake.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

sassassin posted:

Craig Shakespeare is a snake.

Remember a Steve Kean or a Ryan Giggs? Me neither. Snakespeare will get his comeuppence.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Remember a Steve Kean or a Ryan Giggs? Me neither. Snakespeare will get his comeuppence.

Spare a thought for Ricky Sbragia

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
Really looking forward to Wenger signing that contract extension. More 3-0 losses are just what I want.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Wengy must have absolutely lost the dressing room for Arsenal to be playing this badly. They've lost five of their last 8 lmao.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Arsenal Everton on the final day might end up being a very tasty game.

Edit: lool there's still a NLD to go this season as well

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

Wengy must have absolutely lost the dressing room for Arsenal to be playing this badly. They've lost five of their last 8 lmao.

They've lost 7 of their last 12 and have only beaten Hull, Sutton United, Lincoln City, and West Ham in that timeframe, drawing with City.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Turns out that my prediction in 2015 that Bellerin was poo poo and completely out of his depth that some dude tried to bring up was correct

https://twitter.com/ReviewFootball/status/851542963532574722

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

straight up brolic posted:

Turns out that my prediction in 2015 that Bellerin was poo poo and completely out of his depth that some dude tried to bring up was correct

He's very fast with limited technical ability which seems to be what Wenger is going for with his wide players, other than Alexis obviously.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hoops posted:

Arsenal Everton on the final day might end up being a very tasty game.

Edit: lool there's still a NLD to go this season as well

It will be like a cup final for the seventh place trophy

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Arsenal Fan TV owners are gonna make a killing tonight

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Maybe the manager isn't the problem and the squad isn't good enough?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Strawman posted:

Maybe the manager isn't the problem and the squad isn't good enough?

It's tough to say that it's the squad when the team was performing well three months ago, and then utterly collapsed. It's even tougher to say that when this has been happening to different squads year after year.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

It's tough to say that it's the squad when the team was performing well three months ago, and then utterly collapsed. It's even tougher to say that when this has been happening to different squads year after year.

This is an all time high in the arsenal club and fan meltdown stakes though

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Big Sam is deservedly going to get a lot of plaudits for saving CP, which will annoy Barry Bennell.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
The squad has definitely let Wenger down. It is his squad, however.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Blue Star Error posted:

Big Sam is deservedly going to get a lot of plaudits for saving CP, which will annoy Barry Bennell.

Sounds like the perfect Wenger replacement

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The problems all start from central midfield. How can any team win with that weak a core? Without Cazorla that midfield is shambles.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

straight up brolic posted:

Would be interesting to see how this compares to other right backs

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Vegetable posted:

pablo zabaleta has 36 in 15 appearances in the premier league lol

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Vegetable posted:

The problems all start from central midfield. How can any team win with that weak a core? Without Cazorla that midfield is shambles.

Arsenal have so many central midfielders. The problem is Cazorla is the only one good at playing football.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Vegetable posted:

Fabio has 41 in 17 games

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Kante and Lucas have both made 15+ in a single game this season lol

E: apparently no other right back averages less than one a game and Bellerin is averaging .75.

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 11, 2017

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I've watched most of his games this season. Didn't think him to be a particularly bad tackler, just terrible at passing and shooting.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
What if Arsenal are bad on purpose to anger their geeky fans? Something to discuss

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Just finished watching arsenal and Elneny and Xhaka are both dogshit. Those fuckers wouldn't get time in the MLS. Welp that's my analysis see ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

joshtothemaxx posted:

Just finished watching arsenal and Elneny and Xhaka are both dogshit. Those fuckers wouldn't get time in the MLS. Welp that's my analysis see ya.

Bradley Wright Phillips tops scores in the MLS.

• Locked thread