Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Tainen posted:

Lol this guy is in jail for cheating on his wife

https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/851542604596555778

to be honest, we need more politicians in jail. a lot more.

ed balls doesn't cheat on his wife. he has morals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Mr. Jive posted:

In the case of restoring the filibuster I think some leftists value the social institution of democratic rule as a force for improving social welfare. They're uncomfortable endorsing a system where you can steamroll the opposition without recourse.

Everyone is getting field experience with the paradox of tolerance these days

if they value the filibuster it should be implemented in a way that means it can't just be overturned by a simple majority vote

seriously how the hell is that a thing, what's the point of a means to assert the need for a supermajority if the entire rule isn't held in place by the vote of a supermajority, and how did it last this long if so

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
the mugshot:

https://twitter.com/wsfa12news/status/851545805290909701

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

cheese eats mouse posted:

i bet the strike was designed to do no damage cause trumpy wanted to throw some missiles and wouldnt take a no and generals didnt want to cause a big incident lmao
trump blew up 20 percent of the syrian air force

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/alexis_levinson/status/851546712065945605

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

this is no surprise to me; many parents fantasize about killing their children; this man is merely living the dream (while in critical condition)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This is the ideal male body.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

holy poo poo

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Shear Modulus posted:

so the immediate knob slobbering by the entire #resistance was just a bonus?

yes, yes it was :smugjones:

amurrikkka!
:patriot:
:911:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
being cheated on sounds terrible, but one of the saddest parts to me was that his wife could read his and the other person's unfiltered thoughts to each other. no comforting "it meant nothing" etc.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tainen posted:

Lol this guy is in jail for cheating on his wife

https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/851542604596555778

:jackbud:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tfw you drink the wrong challice

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
drat, he actually abused his power so much that he resigned and they were like, "Yeah you're still going to jail though"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

This isn't real is it? Lol shame on us for trusting British accents

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

lol the "big league" crammed in there is killing me

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

jokes on you nerds i wasn't even really trying lol you idiots thought i was actually trying bunch of tryhard morons rofl

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I feel like you shouldn't be able to show the mug shot of America's Horniest Governor without the audio of him talking dirty to his mistress embedded

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Gringostar posted:

gently caress tolerance

burn the suburbs to the loving ground and salt the earth where the strip-malls stood

To prevent the... farming of more strip malls?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Wikkheiser posted:

trump blew up 20 percent of the syrian air force

I thought a lot of their targets were in repair facilities so not really their best equipment

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

eonwe posted:

being cheated on sounds terrible, but one of the saddest parts to me was that his wife could read his and the other person's unfiltered thoughts to each other. no comforting "it meant nothing" etc.

that's why after 50 years of marriage, she walked out

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:q:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I thought you got less horny as you get older. I was looking forward to it

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

horniness is a life-long curse

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNIX7V21pU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fix posted:

To prevent the... farming of more strip malls?

We haven't salted the Earth nearly enough. If we'd done it after the Civil War no modern South. If we'd done it after World War One, no WW2.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

That DICK! posted:

tfw you drink the wrong challice

lol

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
death before dishorny

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

super cool that Alabama gov went to jail for being horny and the Michigan gov is still in power after poisoning thousands of people and not doing anything to help them lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

what the gently caress.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/851547331497517057

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Dick pills are a thing. And i've read that once dementia or alzheimers sets on, you revert to being a horny teenager all the time, but with less common sense than a horny teenager. STDs are an epidemic in that age group.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

the fact that these are even remotely close makes me feel pretty hopeful about future elections

but then i remember hope is a lie

so who knows

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

super cool that Alabama gov went to jail for being horny and the Michigan gov is still in power after poisoning thousands of people and not doing anything to help them lol

Snyder's emergency manager who made the ultimate decision to switch to Flint River has been charged. It would be nice if somebody flipped on Snyder but I'm not going to hold out hope.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

D1E posted:

Did millennials kill the Something Awful Forums if even Generation X'er Lowtax himself prefers Twitter?

wher's my goddamn spaceship

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

2018 Blue Wave incoming.

:getin:

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

zegermans posted:

This is the ideal male body.

i don't like it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

That DICK! posted:

who is this. can i have a blue check mark.

I dunno let me google it

"Rightpedia.info" (lol, what) posted:

:godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning:
Ashley Rae Goldenberg ✡ is an anti-Communist Jew associated with the alt right who goes by "Communismkills"/"Communism Kills", which is the name of her blogs. The blogs' names refer to the Red Holocaust. She also writes articles for several newspapers and blogs.

Ayn Rand ✡ is the woman people usually compare Ashley to when they talk about her. Based on Rand's date of death and Ashley's date of birth, Rand could've reincarnated into Ashley.

Contents [hide]
1 Education
2 Politics
3 Persecution by Marxists
4 Dating a white nationalist
5 Ramzpaul
6 Gallery
7 References
8 External links
8.1 Her social media
8.2 Her articles
Education
She was an economics major at George Mason University[1][2] and graduated in 2014.[3]

Politics
Her politics tends to be conservative, libertarian, and nationalist.

She supports Donald Trump and her Twitter photo is a picture of herself wearing a hat with his slogan, "Make America Great Again."[4]

She has criticized Michael Brown with a poem, although the poem was nowhere near as funny as Morrakiu's song Violent Mike.[2]

She is a Zionist who defends Israel.[5] However she has less of a mainstream view where she thinks stopping US foreign aid to Israel would strengthen Israel and it is the case that many times foreign aid weakens its recipient country.[6] Unlike her, most Jews think that without foreign countries (especially the USA) to protect Israel, then the angry Muslims would overrun and conquer Israel within days and the surviving Israeli Jews would fire off the Samson Option in revenge.

She has defended Ann Coulter.[7]

Persecution by Marxists
Ashley started her Tumblr blog Communismkills in 2011. Yes it was on Tumblr of all places, which is full of Cultural Marxists/skeletons. The Cultural Marxists stalked up the personal information of Ashley's entire family, posted it everywhere, and engaged in a real life harassment campaign against her. She cannot even have her phone turned on because of the sheer amount of harassing phone calls. They also posted her school, work, parent's home and work, and more--all of them getting harassment. She and her entire family receive frequent threats of being raped, burned, tortured, and/or murdered. Some Cultural Marxists even do physical violence just like old-fashioned Communists in the 20th century. skeletons will target anyone of any race who disagrees with them.[8]

Dating a white nationalist
From 2011 through August 2012, she dated Matthew Heimbach. This was when Matthew Heimbach was only alt right. The two shared beliefs in the alt right of opposing Marxism, opposing Cultural Marxism, supporting nationalism, supporting smaller government, and conservative values. Heimbach also had a gentile girlfriend at the time as his relationship with Goldenberg, which was not that serious of a relationship. Ashley and Matt eventually broke up. During the few weeks leading up to the first semester of his senior year, Heimbach grew jew-wise and white nationalist. Despite him having a strong dislike of jews as a whole, the two remained on friendly terms although never in a relationship again.[9]

Ramzpaul
She also went to a Nationalist conference with Ramzpaul and took a photo. Ramzpaul was criticized because she was a Jew.[10][11][12]
:godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning::godwinning:

...well okay then, that clears things up. I guess? :yikes:

Augus fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 10, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

people who succeed in politics crave power which translates to putting your pecker in things you aint supposed to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

eonwe posted:

the fact that these are even remotely close makes me feel pretty hopeful about future elections

but then i remember hope is a lie

so who knows

trump is gonna order seal team six to have his 2020 opponent killed

• Locked thread