Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blue Train posted:

So you're saying Trump and Putin are gay together

I wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

quote:

'Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behaviour, want us to not live our lives normally, but that is what we're going to do.

'Terrorists can never defeat Sweden, never.'

Not sure if serious

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

The others at least try, you put 0 effort into your arguments and are probably the only dude who actually likes trump here so anything you say is dismissable

That's literally what you did, to you "Islamic government of Chechnya persecuting gays" = "Trump persecuting gays".

I'm truly sorry you embarrassed yourself by showing the world your brain is immensely broken and that you just spout whatever bullshit pops into your head without understanding anything at all.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bholder posted:

Not sure if serious

Daily mail is the national enquirer of the uk in terms of legitimacy but I don't think they usually fake quotes so if so lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this thread is gay

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

That's literally what you did, to you "Islamic government of Chechnya persecuting gays" = "Trump persecuting gays".

I'm truly sorry you embarrassed yourself by showing the world your brain is immensely broken and that you just spout whatever bullshit pops into your head without understanding anything at all.

Hey buddy. You have a good life doing what you do

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Aesop Poprock posted:

Daily mail is the national enquirer of the uk in terms of legitimacy but I don't think they usually fake quotes so if so lol

But like "we are not afraid of terrorists, they may not change out ways... that's why we are changing our ways"

Come on, dude

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Not even replying to the post because you can't argue with facts?

Or is it your broke brained liberal mindset stopping you from criticising the gay camps now that you know the perpetrators are brown people?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bholder posted:

But like "we are not afraid of terrorists, they may not change out ways... that's why we are changing our ways"

Come on, dude

Yeah like I said I'd that's actually the quote that dude is a hilarious pussy. Like that'd be in a Hot Shots movie

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

Not even replying to the post because you can't argue with facts?

I've watched you post in this entire thread you are entirely void of actual discourse and nothing you say is true. Maybe go gently caress yourself

Here's your followup comment: "so yeah you can't argue the facts"

Go gently caress yourself

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

So you're saying Trump and Putin are gay together

That's what they've been saying this whole time, often accompanied by graphic fan fiction. "The Steele Dossier" was written and directed by Lexington Steele.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I've watched you post in this entire thread you are entirely void of actual discourse and nothing you say is true. Maybe go gently caress yourself

Here's your followup comment: "so yeah you can't argue the facts"

Lol your only thing you've got for the assertion that you're a moron is "gently caress you"
Nice meltdown, congrats on looking like an idiot for saying Chechnya persecuting gays = Trump persecuting gays.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
this thread would be pretty chill if not for the fake news, and boy the lgbtq really have it rough in the US compared to Saudia Arabia crowd

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Mnoba posted:

this thread would be pretty chill if not for the fake news, and boy the lgbtq really have it rough in the US compared to Saudia Arabia crowd

This Chechnya thing is gonna make glitter prices surge

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

theperminator posted:

This Chechnya thing is gonna make glitter prices surge

lmao

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Word we got the two most blatant trolls in the thread blowing eachother now how you doin kids

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I knew the gays vs muslims issue would at some point break the current left wing rhetoric.

Good job on MSM for brainwashing people into thinking that Trump is the puppetmaster of human rights abuses on a global scale, instead of an angry old man who is out of his element and cant even properly control his own government.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

lol

e:

quote:

"I wanted to go to that protest and I wanted to observe.

"I went to the protest and I saw a group of 30 people with placards, not a single mention of Assad.

"All the placards are against Donald Trump and they're repeating baseless slogans with their megaphones."

He added: "I went to them respectfully and said, 'Listen I'm a Syrian refugee who lives here and I have an opinion, it's a protest about Syria I want to say something'.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Good to see not only people cannot think for themselves, they cannot even loving read.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SBJ posted:

I knew the gays vs muslims issue would at some point break the current left wing rhetoric.

Good job on MSM for brainwashing people into thinking that Trump is the puppetmaster of human rights abuses on a global scale, instead of an angry old man who is out of his element and cant even properly control his own government.

I think the second part is actually the MSM pov now which is 100% accurate but yeah they couldn't get away from that other one for a while

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Word we got the two most blatant trolls in the thread blowing eachother now how you doin kids

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Give me one instance where you've actually proved me wrong when I've called you out in this thread

Before I decided responding to you was a waste of time

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
"We shouldn't have diplomatic relations with countries that persecute homosexuals".

Thats like most countries. Only a handful of countries actually give a poo poo about the rights of gays to have equal rights, let alone to even just live. I know that's absolutely horrendous for both you and some of my close family members but it's the truth.

This has nothing to do with Trump or any other US president. It's not their fault that the current cultures of foreign countries are just pure poo poo.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

You are an rear end hat

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Give me one instance where you've actually proved me wrong when I've called you out in this thread

Before I decided responding to you was a waste of time

Hmm yes lets see how you proved me wrong

Aesop Poprock posted:

Aesop Poprock posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you only negotiate with people you dislike, if everyone agreed on anything we'd have no need for ambassadors in the first place. "take my ball and go home" is an idiot tactic and it always has been and always will be.

but uh what the gently caress are you bozos even arguing about right now what the poo poo are you talking about chechnya for

like literally I've read 2-3 pages back and I don't even know wtf what you're arguing about or what the two sides even are lol

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

There needs to be a layer that says "cant come up with poo poo so calls person an orange clown"

I know its specific but its been said billions of times this last year.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

There needs to be a layer that says "cant come up with poo poo so calls person an orange clown"

I know its specific but its been said billions of times this last year.

but you are an orange clown

(it's the bottom most layer you orange clown)

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

like literally I've read 2-3 pages back and I don't even know wtf what you're arguing about or what the two sides even are lol

Aesop Poprock asserts that Trump pulls the puppet strings in Chechnya that's why.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Moridin920 posted:

you only negotiate with people you dislike, if everyone agreed on anything we'd have no need for ambassadors in the first place. "take my ball and go home" is an idiot tactic and it always has been and always will be.

but uh what the gently caress are you bozos even arguing about right now what the poo poo are you talking about chechnya for

Someone was outraged that an islamic semi-autonomous government in Russia was putting gay people in concentration camps and that it was wrong for the US not to display open hostility towards Russia because of it.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
trump is not pulling any puppet strings at all the dude can't even read off a teleprompter right

and i swear if anyone says that's his ultimate magician's trick that he secretly is a genius but acts like a fool 24/7 to throw the world off I might actually roll on the floor laughing irl

e: if the US has to display open hostility to russia and take our diplomats away because of Chechnya then we should probably do that for like 3/4ths of the globe then just nuke ourselves and be done with it tbh

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So what's the part of the Trump train where you cry how nobody can properly "argue" with you, because I keep seeing that and it's hilarious.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

but you are an orange clown

(it's the bottom most layer you orange clown)

It deserves its own layer.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bholder posted:

So what's the part of the Trump train where you cry how nobody can properly "argue" with you, because I keep seeing that and it's hilarious.

Nothing matters Trump cannot be stumped.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
his ability to not get stumped is monstrous tbh I thought the zim zam had it going on but this is unreal

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Moridin920 posted:

Trump is bad because Chechnya is mean to gays. Yes, that's the base of the argument from the left-leaning hystericals today. You see because Trump likes Putin and Putin runs Russia and Chechnya is in Russia thus it's Trump's fault. That was no poo poo the argument put forth.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SBJ posted:

"We shouldn't have diplomatic relations with countries that persecute homosexuals".

Thats like most countries. Only a handful of countries actually give a poo poo about the rights of gays to have equal rights, let alone to even just live. I know that's absolutely horrendous for both you and some of my close family members but it's the truth.

This has nothing to do with Trump or any other US president. It's not their fault that the current cultures of foreign countries are just pure poo poo.

I wrote like 5 paragraphs saying basically this a couple pages ago, and didn't get a response. I guess some people just want to be in a constant state of moral outrage. :shrug:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump likes Putin so much he's met with a half dozen world leaders already and none of them are Putin.

Hillary on the other hand definitely isn't on Russia's side, this photo doesnt exist.

Prorat fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Apr 11, 2017

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Prorat posted:

Nothing matters Trump cannot be stumped.

Gee, I wonder why people don't argue with you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Bholder posted:

Gee, I wonder why people don't argue with you...

Can't argue with facts!

• Locked thread