Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I thought this was Britney Spears at first.

it's a fish, dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Pretty sure she's making a dress form, with which she could possibly make properly fitting clothes, and not just wearing this as a style.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Pretty sure she's making a dress form, with which she could possibly make properly fitting clothes, and not just wearing this as a style.

Oh, good point. I found it in a list of "duct tape fashions" but you are probably correct. redacted, duct tape golem.

Somfin posted:

Aw drat you shoulda said "beefy rump" that woulda been sweet

Well, you just rump-roasted me. :downs:

Scholtz posted:

You're really living up to the Tina Belcher comparison.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trig Discipline posted:

it's a fish, dumbass

Either way, high-five, Tina Fey avatar buddy!

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 08:58 on Apr 10, 2017

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Pretty sure she's COMPLETELY wrapped in cling film... er, duct tape

Doesn't have the right ring to it.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Scathach posted:

Speak for yourself.

Thanks to this, I have just recalled the existence of the :nws:Fishlove Calendars:nws: :

Fair Warning: clicking the link will show you theatrical luvvies of all ages, naked and covered in fish. Also, Miriam Margolyes' eyes will haunt your dreams.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

AUG Thread: Naked and covered in fish.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Somfin posted:

Except for Tropers. No-one defended TVTropes.

You sure? I think I remember some people defending it way, way back when, before the real underbelly of the site emerged and I NOPE'd it out of the threads.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
After looking through this website, I can conclude: There are few things that British actors are unwilling to do for money.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

speaking of bad fashion and this outstanding video, there's no way a customer service interaction with someone wearing this shirt ends well:

Tweety, Tinkerbell, Betty Boop, and to a lesser extent Minnie Mouse are like the pantheon of riled-up white trash chicks

ETA: I'll be damned, this is a character! Excellent costuming choice on her part.

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 12:56 on Apr 10, 2017

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

steinrokkan posted:

Pretty sure she's COMPLETELY wrapped in cling film... er, duct tape

Doesn't have the right ring to it.

Yeah, that's how you make one. Put on a tight shirt you don't mind destroying or wrap your torso in plastic wrap, then wrap with enough layers of duct tape to make it relatively rigid. Cut a slit down the back to get out, patch up the cut, and pack the thing with batting.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I think we need a Bad Fashion thread.

We had one a while back, then it died out. It was awesome while it lasted.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3803759

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

At least she's fit, I guess. I am confused as to what the temperature might be.

It really bothers me that she's wearing lovely new balance sneakers or whatever with all that

And the temperature is "festival"

Hoof boots have been a thing in haute couture for a couple years now. and yes, a thing in fetishes since whenever the first person who wanted to gently caress a horse made a pair, so probably hundreds of years. But they've had enough fashion designers tackle them that they wouldn't be automatically fetishy by themselves.

I found these while googling up hoof boots, someone make the bad fashion thread already

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Ah, the Squidward tentscles look

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

"I feared you were gone forever, Batbull. And that would have meant I'd never feel your spine crumble in my hands."

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I've never been happier to follow some furries on twitter than today. So this thread often has creeper horrifying furries. It occasionally has insane sovereign citizens. But what happens when you Reese's Cup these two together? You get the Rocky Mountain Furry Convention, founded by a 50 year old sovereign citizen sex offender!

http://dogpatch.press/2017/04/10/rocky-mountain-fur-con-threat/

Come for the insane pseudo legal letter signed with a red ink thumbprint, stay for the inexplicable neo-Nazi furries! Then just kinda gawk at everything in confusion.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Teddybear posted:

I've never been happier to follow some furries on twitter than today. So this thread often has creeper horrifying furries. It occasionally has insane sovereign citizens. But what happens when you Reese's Cup these two together? You get the Rocky Mountain Furry Convention, founded by a 50 year old sovereign citizen sex offender!

Come for the insane pseudo legal letter signed with a red ink thumbprint, stay for the inexplicable neo-Nazi furries! Then just kinda gawk at everything in confusion.

Nice. One of those rare 'whoever loses, we win' situations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Something to do with the eyes and glasses, but this dude really reminds me of Colonel Sanders.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

mojo1701a posted:

Something to do with the eyes and glasses, but this dude really reminds me of Colonel Sanders.

All I see is Brezhnev. He's the very spit of him.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Also, Miriam Margolyes' eyes will haunt your dreams.
Jesus, you weren't exaggerating.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Man I know he's trying to hide his large double chin, but it looks like he's wearing a pube scarf. I don't know if that's preferable.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

verymoldy posted:

Man I know he's trying to hide his large double chin, but it looks like he's wearing a pube scarf. I don't know if that's preferable.

For cold weather, a pube sweater would be much warmer.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

For cold weather, a pube sweater would be much warmer.

51% Normal

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hover handing your Asian friend is a new level

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

*When your in the closet*

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Heath posted:

Hover handing your Asian friend is a new level

The t-shirt is from an e sport team so I guess Asian guy is a pro gamer? :shrug:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

No matter how many times I see this, I can't get used to it. :corsair:

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Want to hear about teenage Hideo Kojima and teenage Bill Gate's time travel trip into the future

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

The t-shirt is from an e sport team so I guess Asian guy is a pro gamer? :shrug:

Do people not on professional gaming teams wear their poo poo?

I mean, I own a football jersey but am not a professional footballer.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Teddybear posted:

So much infighting. Can't we all mewnite under one proud furry banner? :smith:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ReidRansom posted:

Do people not on professional gaming teams wear their poo poo?

I mean, I own a football jersey but am not a professional footballer.

Yes. That's why I said it might be a pro gamer, I have no actual clue. But him being famous would explain the hover hand.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Alright AUG thread, help me out here. I'm looking for a photo series, I think it was on imgur, of this guy showing off his homemade sex doll and talking in the 3rd person. It was super creepy and full of things like "Hans rubs the lotion on her skin, since she can't do it herself." or "Hans has been a bad master and hasn't finished her skin yet." Not sure Hans is the guy's name, but you get the idea. I know I saw it here in the AUG thread a year or two ago, but my google searching has led me to many creepy sex dolls, but not the album I'm looking for. Someone has to know what I'm talking about!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Aceofblue posted:

Alright AUG thread, help me out here. I'm looking for a photo series, I think it was on imgur, of this guy showing off his homemade sex doll and talking in the 3rd person. It was super creepy and full of things like "Hans rubs the lotion on her skin, since she can't do it herself." or "Hans has been a bad master and hasn't finished her skin yet." Not sure Hans is the guy's name, but you get the idea. I know I saw it here in the AUG thread a year or two ago, but my google searching has led me to many creepy sex dolls, but not the album I'm looking for. Someone has to know what I'm talking about!

Don't worry friend, we'll find it and soon you'll be able to finally jerk off again!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I know exactly what you're talking about but I can't find it either. I know it's been posted a few times in here and in the creepy photo's thread. It's not the sex doll where the balloons were blocking the butthole though.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Anytime someone mentions furries well, that specific imgur album pops in my head,

http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8 :nws: :nms: don't do it.

theres 3 or 4 more, but you get the idea. :nws: :nms:

Furries = sexual diaper fetish men with no regard for human life.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Lime Tonics posted:

Anytime someone mentions furries well, that specific imgur album pops in my head,

http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8 :nws: :nms: don't do it.

theres 3 or 4 more, but you get the idea. :nws: :nms:

Furries = sexual diaper fetish men with no regard for human life.

footpaws and chill? Sounds like my kind of party.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

poo poo, I remember all that furcon poo poo back in '15. So amusing.

The guy in the middle's teeth. loving christ.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/we-asked-juggalos-about-the-last-time-they-cried?utm_source=vicefbca&utm_campaign=Global

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Ok I just read through the whole rainfurrest thing :barf:

I'm sorry for treating this subject matter flippantly, thread. The people responsible for that debacle are mentally ill and have ruined a lot of things for a lot of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

That crazy furry con I mentioned earlier today abruptly shut down.

https://twitter.com/RMFC_Denver/status/851594433468526593

• Locked thread