Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

So he admits he sold out to the establishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

fits my needs posted:

Lmao people are going to riot if their commutes keep getting hosed with because piss baby prez needs to play golf

JOBS JOBS JOBS

nopants
May 29, 2004

etalian posted:

Did the airline charge him extra for this service?

the police sent him a bill for getting blood on their uniforms

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Dork457 posted:

Any outside chance that secret service will run out of it's budget way before the fiscal year is over and actually force Trump to stay stuck at the whitehouse in the coldest months of the year? Or does it not work that way?

Trump has his hand in your wallet and he can take as much cash as he wants.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

four... four twenty?!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
well i dunno about you scrubs but IM getting stoned

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

"the summer white house"

its fine that the president has the public pay for him to go jack off at his privately owned country club that he profits from directly and where he conducts official government business around a bunch of gawking yuppie fucks that pay 200k each to be there

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Solarin posted:

its fine that the president has the public pay for him to go jack off at his privately owned country club that he profits from directly and where he conducts official government business around a bunch of gawking yuppie fucks that pay 200k each to be there

yet jimmy carter sold his peanut farm

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

lol new york is about to get hosed

I'm sure New Yorkers will take that well.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Hillary 2020 posted:

I'm sure New Yorkers will take that well.

:riot:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thoatse posted:

JOBS JOBS JOBS

lol what is this bargain basement killdozer

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
we should just do what south africa does and have mar-a-lago be the executive capital or w/e

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Guy DeBorgore posted:

yet jimmy carter sold his peanut farm

so much for the tolerant left!!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Agrajag posted:

lol new york is about to get hosed

will they call it the Northern White House or the Summer White House?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Thoatse posted:

JOBS JOBS JOBS

hey that looks familiar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wa4U6TQlNI

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/RyanRuggiero/status/851577150117425154

It's the passenger's fault, gang

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I wonder where Milania will flee to in the summer to get away from her disgusting ever fatter fleshy husk of a husband. Maybe Barron will have summer school in California and she can put several thousand miles between her and the man she very obviously hates and fears

nopants
May 29, 2004

i was on the elderly man's side until i found out he raised his voice

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

they're really taking this tack. they are really going to blame a passenger, a doctor with work to do in the morning, for getting the poo poo kicked out of him because the airline was too one track to find alternatives.

chaos reigns. :unsmith:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
"Facts and circumstances are still evolving"

haha I hate this guy so much and hope the company reaccomodates him

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmao 'we approached one of the passengers to explain that he was being denied boarding' as he was sitting in his loving seat way to go

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
lmao what does the CEO of the year do when video evidence of beating customers goes viral?

DOUBLE THE gently caress DOWN WOO EAT poo poo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

United Airlines rules

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

way to go United your Established Procedures are going to get you dumb asses sued for hopefully a lot of loving money

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
What if the passenger had a gun

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
make air travel illegal

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if he thought that email he sent to thousands of United employees somehow wouldn't get out to the public.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

nothing would make me happier than to see united go bankrupt over this

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

"If Gov. Bentley meant to hide his affair from his wife, he did not do it well," said the impeachment report released Friday from Jack Sharman, special counsel to the House Judiciary Committee that is investigating Bentley.

"Then there were more glaring indicators (of the romance)," the report said, "many of which came from Bentley-Mason text exchanges: for example, in the spring 2014, Governor Bentley mistakenly sent to Ms. Bentley a text message that stated, 'I love you Rebekah (Mason)' and was accompanied by a red-rose emoji."

lmao

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
if they were right to do it why did they let him back on the plane lmao

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
so wait according to this email the passenger was not actually authorized to go back to the plane but escaped custody? the gently caress?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Coolguye posted:

they're really taking this tack. they are really going to blame a passenger, a doctor with work to do in the morning, for getting the poo poo kicked out of him because the airline was too one track to find alternatives.

chaos reigns. :unsmith:

If it was wrong it would be illegal! - some dumb mush brain midwesterner

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

i enjoy that other airlines are going to be able to advertise by saying "we won't have police officers punch you on our airplanes."

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

PostNouveau posted:

I wonder if he thought that email he sent to thousands of United employees somehow wouldn't get out to the public.

he knew it woulf be public and likely has no problem with that

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the policy of 'cheapest ticket gets to gently caress off first' is really bad and they should be ashamed of that poo poo. Aren't people who purchased far in advance going to be in that category? I mean a lottery of single passengers would probably make more sense but that isn't Established procedure

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

he's an idiot

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nopants