Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

parallelodad posted:

Also, I far prefer Spectre Knight's setup where A is your subweapon instead of Up + Y. Is there a way to change Shovel Knights controls to this?

Options > Subweapon Input > switch from "up + attack" to "button"

Then you can open up "edit controls" and swap the subweapon button from Y to whatever you feel like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yikes A Zombie!
Jul 18, 2003

parallelodad posted:

What's the main difference in Amiibo run?
All new powers that make it basically like a fun run God mode.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Would Binding of Isaac make a good bus game? I'm looking for something that would be good for pick up and play type of gameplay once I'm done with Zelda.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Talorat posted:

Would Binding of Isaac make a good bus game? I'm looking for something that would be good for pick up and play type of gameplay once I'm done with Zelda.

Absolutely, yes. It is comparable to doing iron man runs in a Metal Slug game.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

If they would just make some sort of classic-style left Joycon with a real D-pad in a comfortable spot, I'd be set forever I think.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
Called in to get my joycon fixed and the guy asked at the end what game I played the most so far.

"Zelda"

"Of course"

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Talorat posted:

Absolutely. If your short on time, you can always do a quick Greed Mode session, as they are only about ten minutes long 'horde mode' fights in five floors before fighting Ultra Greed.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Stan Taylor posted:

Called in to get my joycon fixed and the guy asked at the end what game I played the most so far.

"Zelda"

"Of course"

i wonder if anyone has answered 1-2 switch or bomberman to that question

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Cardboard Box posted:

Someone somewhere has already put a few hundred hours into Let's Dance 2017: Switch Edition

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Cardboard Box posted:

I'm sorry sir, but you're clearly lying. I don't know where you got that Switch serial number but you obviously don't have one. Support ticket canceled, good day.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Stan Taylor posted:

"Zelda"

"Of course"

I just surpassed my Zelda playtime with Binding of Isaac.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

enojy posted:

I just surpassed my Zelda playtime with Binding of Isaac.

gently caress... maybe I need Isaac? Shovel knight a false flag? I'm back at square one.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

gently caress... maybe I need Isaac? Shovel knight a false flag? I'm back at square one.

I got both for 5 dollars on steam years ago you cant go wrong

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

they're both good, OP

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Infinitum posted:

I'm hoping Puyo Puyo Tetris gets an english demo as well. So I don't need to buy it :frogc00l:

probably going to get announced during the direct

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

dragon enthusiast posted:

probably going to get announced during the direct

52 american dollars?!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Tatsuta Age posted:

52 american dollars?!

:australia:

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Not a Children posted:

Probably gonna get splatoon digital unless it comes with promos or something. It just plain makes sense.

Considering you need an internet connection to play it, digital probably makes the least amount of sense. I'll very rarely be able to play it away from home.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My sd card died downloading Shovel Knight, I knew things would go wrong.

:negative:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Astro7x posted:

Considering you need an internet connection to play it, digital probably makes the least amount of sense. I'll very rarely be able to play it away from home.

Campaign is real real good

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Both Binding of Isaac and Shovel Knight are easily some of the top indie games ever imo.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

SeANMcBAY posted:

Both Binding of Isaac and Shovel Knight are easily some of the top indie games ever imo.

FTL and Rogue Legacy switch would be dope too

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tatsuta Age posted:

ya

TerraGoetia
Feb 21, 2011

A cup of spiders.
Environmental Station Alpha. Put it on Switch plz.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Stonesoup, chopchop!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

it's... good

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Tatsuta Age posted:

And Spelunky. Those and everything already coming would be more than enough for me.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ya, it is

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Cardboard Box posted:

He probably would have heard laughing or a gunshot.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://youtu.be/46PrLp7UzJk
So far looks like every dq

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Ha ha ha Square-Enix only announced release dates for the PS4 and 3DS versions, completely ignored the Switch one.

https://twitter.com/DQ_PR/status/851662082500042752

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

This event blows.
It's what 15 mins no gameplay?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Did Akira even draw this snoozer of a box?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

S.E. you lazy bastards this looks so sterile

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

When does DQ X come to switch I want to MMORPG

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

If the Switch version is still coming, I hope it's more like the 3DS one. The PS4 version looks generic as gently caress.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Has anygoon played it?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

If the Switch version is still coming, I hope it's more like the 3DS one. The PS4 version looks generic as gently caress.

I'm positive this is footage from the PS3 alpha.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

Quidthulhu posted:

When does DQ X come to switch I want to MMORPG

When Square thinks running another MMO in another region is worth the investment. Probably never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I'm a sucker for DQ but this looks so quaint after BOTW.

• Locked thread