Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Happy Ides you cucks I roused a shitload of rabble today

In celebration I decree that the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom And Resistance be established and awarded,

WITH distinction

to FluffieDuckie.

Now, where could my pipe be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Happy Ides you cucks I roused a shitload of rabble today

In celebration I decree that the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom And Resistance be established and awarded,

WITH distinction

to FluffieDuckie.

Now, where could my pipe be?

check the couch cushion
oh, and aye

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fluffie and baloogan <3 4 ever

I endorse ur recommendation

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

check the couch cushion
oh, and aye

Trumpfield!!!!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hello indigi is making GBS threads up the Trump thread with pro nk bullshit and really bad posts can someone deploy nukes or something

Not saying this has to happen just asking questions here

e: nm the situation resolved itself. ed balls

Chokes McGee has issued a correction as of 15:13 on Mar 17, 2017

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

hello indigi is making GBS threads up the Trump thread with pro nk bullshit and really bad posts can someone deploy nukes or something

:)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

[assassin's lol sweartshirt.jpg]

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[assassin's lol sweartshirt.jpg]

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

that's the one!!!

Happy Alcoholism Awareness and Speciesism Against Serpents day, friends.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
so is the rest of the government dead now from alcohol poisoning

doesn't that make baloogan designated survivor because uh

I don't want to get deported to GBS :ohdear:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm alive I'm just pulling it together doin laundry cooking breakfast :haw:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

ive been out and mobile since 7:30am despite 4hrs sleep after casually drinking jameson and burning oil all nite long...hey it's the weekend man and ill be damned if im gonna be camped out here anxiously awaiting the next trump tweet and discussing how doomed we are and/or other bunch of stupid crap that will cast a pall over my brief two day respite from labour - fk em, ya gotta remember to worry about ur own self too ya kno...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive been out and mobile since 7:30am despite 4hrs sleep after casually drinking jameson and burning oil all nite long...hey it's the weekend man and ill be damned if im gonna be camped out here anxiously awaiting the next trump tweet and discussing how doomed we are and/or other bunch of stupid crap that will cast a pall over my brief two day respite from labour - fk em, ya gotta remember to worry about ur own self too ya kno...

cspam hasn't been the same since they opened a McDonald's in the white house

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
[hanging up in the C-SPAM oval office in a frame that appears to be made of salvaged driftwood]:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[hanging up in the C-SPAM oval office in a frame that appears to be made of salvaged driftwood]:

:golfclap:

love what you've done with the place

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ayyy senator graham wanna be cspam attorney general for a few weeks? in what is certainly not a mark on my judgement or character, my AG got permabanned. i'm sure this happens to lots of presidents.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

ayyy senator graham wanna be cspam attorney general for a few weeks? in what is certainly not a mark on my judgement or character, my AG got permabanned. i'm sure this happens to lots of presidents.

aye

i will serve :hai:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Fantastic ok Linds is hereby nominated to the office of Attorney General for the remainder of this administration. Thank you for your service, and may G*d have mercy on us all.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Fantastic ok Linds is hereby nominated to the office of Attorney General for the remainder of this administration. Thank you for your service, and may G*d have mercy on us all.

:hai: :hfive:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
[hanging up in the cspam white house foyer, surrounding the last supper dot jpg]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
oh neat there is a cspam white house

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

[hanging up in the cspam white house foyer, surrounding the last supper dot jpg]

absolutely gorgeous! congrats to rushi, for really capturing the je ne sais quoi of the administration!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

absolutely gorgeous! congrats to rushi, for really capturing the je ne sais quoi of the administration!

*looks at burning dumpster outside*

I mean usually arson is illegal but hey

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

*looks at burning dumpster outside*

I mean usually arson is illegal but hey

that's the meat and bones of the administration however, what i'm referring to, is the 'je ne sais quoi' :discourse:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hello, I'm calling the CSPAM switchboard today about the current state of the senate.

I want to express my support for bustin. Bustin is an integral part of the senate for keeping freaky ghost men in check. In addition, many constituents—myself included—are of the opinion that bustin makes us feel good. Please do not end bustin as it may very well destabilize our government past the point of no return.

Thank you, gods bless, and ed balls.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

Hello, I'm calling the CSPAM switchboard today about the current state of the senate.

I want to express my support for bustin. Bustin is an integral part of the senate for keeping freaky ghost men in check. In addition, many constituents—myself included—are of the opinion that bustin makes us feel good. Please do not end bustin as it may very well destabilize our government past the point of no return.

Thank you, gods bless, and ed balls.

Epic High Five, head of the C-SPAM Ministry of Truth, can confirm, but it is my view that Truckin' and Fuckin' are the twin pillars of the vibrant community here that we all hold so dear. I will bitterly and vehemently oppose any and all attempts to end bustin'. Thank you for taking time to express your view, it is only through sincere and open communication that representative democracy can flourish. Namaste.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

Epic High Five, head of the C-SPAM Ministry of Truth, can confirm, but it is my view that Truckin' and Fuckin' are the twin pillars of the vibrant community here that we all hold so dear. I will bitterly and vehemently oppose any and all attempts to end bustin'. Thank you for taking time to express your view, it is only through sincere and open communication that representative democracy can flourish. Namaste.

Thanks! Oh and a #6 with curly fries please

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Chokes McGee posted:

Thanks! Oh and a #6 with curly fries please

coming right up!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

coming right up!

*approval rating shoots up to Steiner math levels*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ok ladies gents nonbinaries and sentient clouds of argon gas

ok sentient beings of cspam;

election season is upon us and the commission for the electoral process has provided me with the dates for the 2nd Quarterly C-SPAM Presidential election.

I will post a nominations thread on Wednesday, 4/12. I will post a Round 1 voting thread on 4/14, a Round 2 voting thread on 4/17, and a Round 3 voting thread, if necessary, on 4/18. The winning candidate will submit platform proposal and final public vote on 4/19. Inauguration day is 4/20, lol blaze it choom gang

satan bless you, and satan bless this dead gay forum

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

crazy cloud posted:

ok ladies gents nonbinaries and sentient clouds of argon gas

ok sentient beings of cspam;

election season is upon us and the commission for the electoral process has provided me with the dates for the 2nd Quarterly C-SPAM Presidential election.

I will post a nominations thread on Wednesday, 4/12. I will post a Round 1 voting thread on 4/14, a Round 2 voting thread on 4/17, and a Round 3 voting thread, if necessary, on 4/18. The winning candidate will submit platform proposal and final public vote on 4/19. Inauguration day is 4/20, lol blaze it choom gang

satan bless you, and satan bless this dead gay forum

No debate?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol a debate might be fun

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
there will be an election metathread posted on 4/14 also for people to hurl shitposts in so that's kind of like a debate

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

id rather be vp4lyfe

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

whoever wins make me vp ok
i dont wanna do nothin i just want undeserved status

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

whoever wins make me vp ok
i dont wanna do nothin i just want undeserved status

you have risen to the top of the shitposting elite through your hard service, turdfuzz. Undeserved? HAH

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Doomtalker posted:

you have risen to the top of the shitposting elite through your hard service, turdfuzz. Undeserved? HAH

:agreed:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
sure let's put a huge ape in the white house what could go wrong

*looks at Trump*

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.