Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Ah, so you're a Republican cheerleader now, Prorat? I thought you were a "leftist for Trump."

Not gonna work. Presidents always try it, and it never works. It didn't work for Obama with Bush, it didn't work for Bush with Clinton, etc etc.

No retard, Poprock said that the republicans are in control and cant even win the game they are in control of or whatever, for which I called him a retard because literally less than 24 hours ago the republicans got a republican SCOTUS nominee confirmed.

Then you mention Trump for some reason

Then you say im now cheerleading the republicans for some reason. Your liberal brain (aka mental illness) thinks facts aren't facts.
You're an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

No retard, Poprock said that the republicans are in control and cant even win the game they are in control of or whatever, for which I called him a retard because literally less than 24 hours ago the republicans got a republican SCOTUS nominee confirmed.

Then you mention Trump for some reason

Then you say im now cheerleading the republicans for some reason. Your liberal brain (aka mental illness) thinks facts aren't facts.
You're an idiot.

Yes, that's all very nice, but were you or weren't you a "leftist for Trump"?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Majorian posted:

Not gonna work. Presidents always try it, and it never works. It didn't work for Obama with Bush, it didn't work for Bush with Clinton, etc etc.

You underestimate how dumb and stupid Trump voters are. A good chunk of them literally voted against their interests.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dizz posted:

You underestimate how dumb and stupid Trump voters are. A good chunk of them literally voted against their interests.

A lot of them are that dumb and stubborn, but enough of them would probably stay home or vote Dem if the Dems got their heads out of their asses and started running on strengthening the social safety net.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"Excuse me while I explain to you how dumb you are using my intellectual superiority. I know whats best for you."

-Totally not a douchebag, totally

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

"Excuse me while I explain to you how dumb you are using my intellectual superiority. I know whats best for you."

-Totally not a douchebag, totally

Everyone has given up on explaining anything to you, Prorat. Now we're just dunking on you.:laugh:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Everyone has given up on explaining anything to you, Prorat. Now we're just dunking on you.:laugh:

IM GETTING DUNKED ON! hashtag duckhunt emoji

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Majorian posted:

Yes, that's all very nice, but were you or weren't you a "leftist for Trump"?

Typical lefty cuck diversion tactic.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Please keep in mind that there wasn't a huge surge in Republican voters that got Trump into the white house. It was more that there was a huge portion of the Democrat voters are disenfranchised.

I suspect this is mostly because there is now a liberal counterpart of the tea party who are frothing at the mouth crazy and are pushing people away from voting blue. Same thing that was happening to the Republicans before Romney.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Prorat posted:

I wasn't responding to a post about Trump. Your brain is damaged. You have an obsession with Donald Trump, its unhealthy.

This thread is about donald trump are you lost or something

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

Typical lefty cuck diversion tactic.

Yeah you wouldn't know anything about diverting from poo poo would you

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

SBJ posted:

I suspect this is mostly because there is now a liberal counterpart of the tea party who are frothing at the mouth crazy and are pushing people away from voting blue.

Exhibit A.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Please do not turn on eachother my fellow countrymen

Stay strong and stay TOGETHER.

Argue your points in a civilized manner, as befits the modern man.

We are not brutes, are we?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SBJ posted:

Exhibit A.

Lol alright seriously what have I posted that actually comes off as frothingly leftist apart from mocking complete idiots for being idiots

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Prorat is an idiot. Theperminator is an idiot. Spunky doesn't come off as an idiot so much as a trolling rear end in a top hat but they're all sticking up for the dumbest poo poo imaginable and it's fun to call them out on it cause they're wrong and they're turds

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lol alright seriously what have I posted that actually comes off as frothingly leftist apart from mocking complete idiots for being idiots

Trump by proxy imprisoned chechen gays in a concentration camp

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SBJ posted:

Trump by proxy imprisoned chechen gays in a concentration camp

How many times have I actually said I don't think Trump hates gay people cause I feel like it's been way more than I should have to

I don't think Trump thinks about anything outside of himself which is again the only point I've been making the entire time

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
People on his team? Yeah some hate gay people and some are stupidly connected to Russia. Trump himself? An obese moron who endorses russia and does whatever fox news says he should do

Where is the confusion here cause that all seems to be pretty clear unless you're desperate for an alternative narrative

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The pisstape is real

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

People on his team? Yeah some hate gay people and some are stupidly connected to Russia. Trump himself? An obese moron who endorses russia and does whatever fox news says he should do

Where is the confusion here cause that all seems to be pretty clear unless you're desperate for an alternative narrative

What the gently caress does Russia have to do with this Chechnya thing though, all you can come up with is "it's totally Putin pulling the strings!" With nothing at all to back it up except for your misconception that Chechnya is governed by Russia. When challenged on this you crumple like a paper bag because you've got nothing but little baby tantrums to reply with.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Putin probably does hate gays but lmao he hates Chechnya more.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

proof of concept posted:

The pisstape is real

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

What the gently caress does Russia have to do with this Chechnya thing though, all you can come up with is "it's totally Putin pulling the strings!" With nothing at all to back it up except for your misconception that Chechnya is governed by Russia. When challenged on this you crumple like a paper bag because you've got nothing but little baby tantrums to reply with.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War

They literally run the country what the hell are you even arguing

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

I love how everyone who does not agree with you is part of the radical leftist conspiracy.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

theperminator posted:

Holy poo poo, I absolutely love this talking point. It's so insane that it bents space and time around it. I'm in love with this talking point and I'm gonna marry it one day.

Like, Detroit is a poo poo hole, but it's not governed by the federal government, so it's BARELY American, technically it's not even the US cause it's got a local government. I mean, can you even argue that slavery was an American thing? The south is BARELY part of the US and mostly rules itself anyway

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I mean, can you even argue that slavery was an American thing? The south is BARELY part of the US and mostly rules itself anyway
well yes that happened whats your point

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

alternate fats

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mercrom posted:

well yes that happened whats your point

my dear, why are we here? nobody knows. we go to post, as breathing flows, your brain secedes, we are all lost

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Majorian posted:

Nobody's dunking itt but especially not you

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hey again: gently caress Trump and his idiot boner for Putin. Concentration camps for gay dudes in Russia are now a thing

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/10/reports-of-concentration-camps-and-torture-for-gay-men-in-russia-6565025/

I commend this post, not because it's good or smart, but because it derailed us for a good three pages, which is downright spunkulean

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Apr 11, 2017

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

You cannot derail something that had no point to begin with

Satchel and Trunk
Nov 4, 2008
Ladies and gentlemen...the Aristocrats!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

loving rails are a liberal conspiracy, we only do off-road train rides here. Leave it or take it and God bless this mess

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Bholder posted:

You cannot derail something that had no point to begin with

I dont know if you meant for this post to be introspective of your posting, but it is

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

I commend this post, not because it's good or smart, but because it derailed us for a good three pages, which is downright spunkulean

I'd give Moridin the ignominy of being derail king

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Dizz posted:

pretty sure everyone's prime interest was not seeing another clinton in office

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Please do not turn on eachother my fellow countrymen

Stay strong and stay TOGETHER.

Argue your points in a civilized manner, as befits the modern man.

We are not brutes, are we?

Aren't you a swede?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's entirely possible that I am and I see nothing in that post that contradicts this possibility

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Zzulu posted:

It's entirely possible that I am and I see nothing in that post that contradicts this possibility

Bring me to Sweden, I speak like 10 lines of your language all learned from a Sabaton album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
If only they didn't remove Bannon from the security council. He read the fourth turning. He knew the neocons were going to drag us all into ww3 and he was the only voice of reason there screaming into the wind begging them to stop. But he called them all cucks one too many times and now we're all gonna die.

• Locked thread