Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man now I wish we had fuckin arby's here

They pulled out of Canada a couple years ago because sales weren't that great

So gonna have some Arby's in Vegas this June

e: also yeah dude just don't post in PYF, they're kind of a mess all things considered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just got a regular beef and cheddar like a i do once a year and have just been spraying poo poo out of my rear end all day
arby's is bad

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Seriously, the poo poo on an Arby's menu seems delicious on paper because all the individual ingredients own, but loving :lol: at the result

I'm sure there's a supply-chain/value-chain where you can assemble something like the "Meat Mountain" feasibly, but Arby's hasn't figured it out

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Apr 11, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Seriously, the poo poo on an Arby's menu seems delicious on paper because all the individual ingredients own, but loving :lol: at the result

Qwhat if you ordered all of those lovely ingredients on one sandwich
A Please let us know tomorrow

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
meat mountain is what i call my dick in an effort to trick women into a night of disappointment

o yea that radiator i ordered was from amazons warhouse deals so im getting straight hosed over by the retail overlords themselves. its even more pathetic cuz i live a few miles from their goddamn denver hub

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
warehouse deals can be good but it seems like they list one thing but then open it up to like whoever wants to order then they wait for more returns or something to fulfill the rest IDK

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Kazinsal posted:

There's a Tacos El Gordo in Vegas

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

like dude i wont say you were wrong but lol just dont post because jesus you know you're gonna get dogpiled

What if I like it like that.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

LingcodKilla posted:

What if I like it like that.

thats your $10 friend

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

thats your $10 friend

$25 if you include the platinum and av.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well before you go down at least repost them here tia

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

well before you go down at least repost them here tia

Im restricting my posting in that thread to only of guys in poorly fitting thongs since my ban.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Love you all, have a good one!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Love you all, have a good one!

RIP

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Don't forget part 2!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYjrmliqRPY

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

looks like the meat mountain was indeed the final solution to your hunger

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Kazinsal posted:

e: also yeah dude just don't post in PYF, they're kind of a mess all things considered

I still see Arby's in southern Ontario a lot. I never ever eat there, but I see them.

Edit: also,

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/851631672302780416

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Apr 11, 2017

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

stop being creepy in the cosplay thread :kiddo:

If anybody can ruin something that's mostly hot chicks in skimpy costumes, it's goons.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holy shiiiiit

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
"Beep the guppy" lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Also Arby's chat:

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/851592969362788352

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

warehouse deals can be good but it seems like they list one thing but then open it up to like whoever wants to order then they wait for more returns or something to fulfill the rest IDK

Kind of.

Warehouse deals is supposed to be single item poo poo that got beat up or returned, or pallets of poo poo that got beat up.

KFFF, warehouse deals ship from wherever they're stocked. You could be right next door to a fulfillment facility, but that fucker could be coming from New York. I think the one you're near is just small item fulfillment. There are whole warehouses just for the big poo poo, like, bigger than a 12"x9"x4" box.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Meat mountain update: Fed it to my Koreans. Took four of them to kill it.

They treated it like some "great American eating challenge", sent tons of pictures to their friends back home and were happy lil' campers afterwards.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Goddamn do I ever miss drinking in Korea

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

MA-Horus posted:

Goddamn do I ever miss drinking

same

Lent ends Sunday

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Meat mountain update: Fed it to my Koreans. Took four of them to kill it.

They treated it like some "great American eating challenge", sent tons of pictures to their friends back home and were happy lil' campers afterwards.

Post an AMA about your Korean meat slaves

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

Post an AMA about your Korean meat slaves

Arby's Meat Mountain Korean Centipede

Starring Duzzy Funlop as Doktor Josef Heiter.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Introduce the koreans to a reuben sandwich. I'm curious what they'd think about sauerkraut.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Try cooking your own Korean for them.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

One dude is obsessed with "Schweinehaxen", which is a German deliciousness involving pig ankle, so I've been trying to surprise them with it, but meat selection up in Flagstaff is absolute garbage.

He also tried to tell me about Thor: Ragnarok yesterday, and proceeded to die while trying to pronounce both the title, or how Mjoellnir gets hosed up. Only 5 weeks left with them, and I'm gonna miss them. :(

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Man I want my own squad of Koreans.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Makes keeping a crew of dogs a fair bit more difficult.

But the bbq is good.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
OK recovering some more HDDs, found a picture great Korean joint so Dunlop can give his slaves a glimpse of home then tear it away from them and shove more arby's down their throats

it's blurry because I was probably wasted as gently caress

bonus action shot of some dude getting re-accommodated

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

OK recovering some more HDDs, found a picture great Korean joint so Dunlop can give his slaves a glimpse of home then tear it away from them and shove more arby's down their throats

it's blurry because I was probably wasted as gently caress

bonus action shot of some dude getting re-accommodated

You the dude getting stepped on?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I forget, did you ever answer if you took their passports as part payment for staying with you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
radiator showed up today, got it installed. then i underestimated how much of a nightmare purging air from a vq35 engine is. took an hour before the heater started blowing hot air, and its gonna take 2-3 more times before i finally manage to get all the air out :smithicide:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

J. Geils was found dead in his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Re-reading the IDR callout thread lmbo. But then I look at all the posters that stopped posting or got banned, and then to even older threads and drat GiP used to have a lot more dudes back when were all still in. Well, 2013 I had already been out 2 years but everything didn't suck as much because my loving sadbrains hadn't hosed me up as much and man now I'm getting all depressed because of an internet forum gently caress, and then realizing how loving long ago 2013 really is and was. It's been 10 god drat years since I was Iraq. TEN loving YEARS. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'm turning loving 31 tomorrow and shits just dawning on me how loving fast time flies by and how short life is, gently caress just kill me now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Re-reading the IDR callout thread lmbo. But then I look at all the posters that stopped posting or got banned, and then to even older threads and drat GiP used to have a lot more dudes back when were all still in. Well, 2013 I had already been out 2 years but everything didn't suck as much because my loving sadbrains hadn't hosed me up as much and man now I'm getting all depressed because of an internet forum gently caress, and then realizing how loving long ago 2013 really is and was. It's been 10 god drat years since I was Iraq. TEN loving YEARS. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I'm turning loving 31 tomorrow and shits just dawning on me how loving fast time flies by and how short life is, gently caress just kill me now.

look at this youngin. happy birthday my dude

• Locked thread