Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Look - we're gonna build Safe Zones, and we're gonna build Genocide Centers. It's their choice which one they go to. The invisible hand of the free market can handle this. All the US asks is that you not use chemical weapons outside of either of those zones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bing bong, so simple, seig heil

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

It's not hard not to say dumb things about Hitler/Nazis and the Holocaust. Like just don't say anything about it and you are golden!

i dunno man, the other day i stubbed my toe real bad and shouted 'ZYKLON B WOULDN'T CHANGE THE WALLS THAT COLOR' reflexively

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Holocaust denial now official line of the US gov lmao

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Good point, let's carpet bomb Oklahoma and kill all the inhabitants just to be sure

i'm actually quite curious why people don't migrate to trade arteries at a faster pace. even in the case of oklahoma, KC, Houston, and Dallas are all quite close, all sit on fairly major trade arteries (Houston's being sea trade to the gulf, KC and Dallas's being freight train routes bearing east/west), and all have at least 50% more gdp per capita (frequently more) than any place in oklahoma unless i'm missing something in the economic data i'm looking up.

i'd guess it's a combination of simple lack of information on results combined with the sedentary economic "crab bucket" mentality that grips a lot of traditionalist cultures, but that strays into a sociological question instead of an economic one.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

On the ballot as "mystery opponent"

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
haha I didn't catch the reactions of the WP reporter behind the one asking the question

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/851861601556627457

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

roller coaster of emotions here. my parents still live in Knoxville, my mom likes the current city mayor (liberal). then I looked it up and this is a different office, and the incumbent is a typical TN Republican. so hey, kane must be doing something different right? nah he just sounds like another republican :smith:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Von Sloneker posted:

haha I didn't catch the reactions of the WP reporter behind the one asking the question

much the nazis did sean spicer does not believe that jews born in germany were real germans

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

HOW IS SPICER SO TERRIBLE AT HIS JOB

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Von Sloneker posted:

lol April Thomas

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
actually, we here at the white house intended to remove any mention of the jews from our holocaust remembrance day statement because uhhhh

#tbt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mayor 19th

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
oh my god spicer

i can't handle this anymore

it's too funny

i'm going to lunch

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lmao kill everyone at the White House

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FizFashizzle posted:

lol April Thomas

lol shes like are you guys seeing this poo poo comin out of his mouth?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Von Sloneker posted:

APRIL, QUIT SHAKING YOUR HEAD.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

FizFashizzle posted:

lol April Thomas

*april ryan

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Might wanna edit this post bud

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i doubt paul ryan is married to her

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ay yi yi

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zegermans posted:

HOW IS SPICER SO TERRIBLE AT HIS JOB

he's still the same lowly idiot staffer he was during the w admin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39565700

quote:

G7 nations have failed to agree on a proposal by Britain for sanctions against Russia in the wake of a deadly chemical attack they say was carried out by Moscow's ally, Syria.

you incompetent boobs

quote:

A taste of this came with Mr Putin's comment on Tuesday that he had heard that "fake chemical attacks" were being prepared.

He said: "We have information from various sources that such provocations - I cannot call them otherwise - are being prepared in other regions of Syria, including in the southern outskirts of Damascus, where they are again planning to throw some kind of substance and accuse Syrian official authorities of using it."

it really is a conspiracy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"spicey, do you think hitler did anything wrong?"
"well, im just going to passover this question lol"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Phi230 posted:

Holocaust denial now official line of the US gov lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he's still the same lowly idiot staffer he was during the w admin

lmao just noticed the steve brule looking goober holding the head. who is that?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Put this is a history book

i think they already record hitlers actions p thoroughly

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Spice Level: Pepper Spray Directly into Your Mouth

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dom is Here posted:

actually she looks like one of those German point n click adventure games

nice

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
The Holocaust Memorial is now the Holocaust Center

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the holocaust alt-center

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

how in the gently caress is he so bad at everything

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

guess this means bannon is back in charge

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/851847803454226432

quote:

“We mean criminal organizations that turn cities and suburbs into warzones, that rape and kill innocent citizens,” Mr. Sessions said, according to the text of his prepared remarks. “It is here, on this sliver of land, where we first take our stand against this filth.”

“This is a new era,” he said. “This is the Trump era.”

This was pages ago and I hate to go all Godwin's law here but, god drat, Sessions is like a mini-Himmler. I still can't get my head around the idea that Trump may have actually replaced and exceeded Reagan's cult of personalty hold on the GOP base.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

like that gundam where all the robots are ethnic stereotypes??

how dare you besmirch the name of the greatest gundam fighter of all: neo holland's hurricane gundam

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jfc. lol.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

This was pages ago and I hate to go all Godwin's law here but, god drat, Sessions is like a mini-Himmler. I still can't get my head around the idea that Trump may have actually replaced and exceeded Reagan's cult of personalty hold on the GOP base.
[/quote]

we should've hung every ex-confederate and plantation owner and not let any southern whites have citizenship for generations imo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Von Sloneker posted:

Assad worse because he didn't give them a bus ride first. Got it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

was thinkin o headin on down to the holocaust center 4 a good work out
might take a shower afterwards not sure

• Locked thread