Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

"Yea, Hitler was pretty bad, but can you imagine how evil you have to be to gas 60-70 of your own countrymen by airstrike?! I mean, I think we can all agree that one gassing via airstrike is easily equal to one hundred thousand gassings via piping it into a confined space. Both are obviously bad, but one is definitely worse."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Someone needs to find Sean Spicer's Furaffinity account so we can hit peak lol.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Hammerite posted:

"winning" as in most patronising to their audience? gee it's a good thing the MSNBC newsroom is there to point out that Hitler gassed people, I just would not have been able to put two and two together otherwise

Let me remind you that 63 million American retards voted for Trump, I'm not blaming MSNBC for literally spelling it out

*edit: lol I'm not the first one to tell you that. carry on loling

TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

turn off the TV posted:

"holocaust centers,"

are

you

loving

kidding

me?!?!?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The trick with calling someone worse than Hitler is if you aren't careful you're going to somehow find yourself defending Hitler. Mr Spicer was not very careful today lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Egbert Souse posted:

Someone needs to find Sean Spicer's Furaffinity account so we can hit peak lol.

As great as that peak would surely be, the piss tape would still be waiting behind it lol

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

The trick with calling someone worse than Hitler is if you aren't careful you're going to somehow find yourself defending Hitler. Mr Spicer was not very careful today lol

Lol. "Hitler did some things wrong, but hey, we all make mistakes. I mean, look at me, I'm up here defending Hitler for God's sake."

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Dial-a-Dog posted:

1redflag posted:

Lol. "Hitler did some things wrong, but hey, we all make mistakes. I mean, look at me, I'm up here defending Hitler for God's sake."

we call that "catch 88"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

1redflag posted:

Lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

1redflag posted:

:lol:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Katana Gomai posted:

we call that "catch 88"

Lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Donald Trump's decision to bomb Syria was influenced by his daughter, Ivanka, being "heartbroken and outraged" at the country's alleged chemical weapons attack, one of the president's sons told a British newspaper"

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/11/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-by-heartbroken-ivanka.html

Nordstrom should count themselves lucky the only things Trump fired at them were angry tweets when they were so mean to Ivanka a couple months ago

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Maybe kushner forgot to listen to be Hamilton soundtrack after they dropped her line

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I can't believe I missed this extra-spicy conference. The only solution is to tether yourself to every television and computer you've got so that you'll never miss a drop of LOL.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

MiracleFlare posted:

I can't believe I missed this extra-spicy conference. The onlyfinal solution is to tether yourself to every television and computer you've got so that you'll never miss a drop of LOL.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Remember that Donald J. Trump has the legal right to launch a nuclear strike anywhere in the world.

Donald Trump.

DONALD TRUMP.

Hillary would have at least been able to contain the crisis more effectively, and would have had a better press guy than Spicer has been.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
lol

quote:

Leaked Email: President Trump's Modeling Agency Is Shutting Down
Business partners are told it's over for one of Trump's most prized businesses.

JAMES WESTAPR. 10, 2017 12:01 PM

Donald Trump started Trump Models in 1999. Alex Brandon/AP; Trumpmodels.com

One of President Donald Trump's favorite businesses will go the way of Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump Airlines, and Trump Magazine: his embattled New York modeling firm, Trump Model Management, has officially told its business associates around the world to prepare for its closure, according to an email obtained by Mother Jones.

Over the weekend, Corinne Nicolas, president of Trump Models, informed industry colleagues of the pending closure of the 18-year-old agency, in which Trump owns an 85 percent stake (according to his most recent financial disclosure). "The Trump Organization is choosing to exit the modeling industry," Nicolas wrote in the email. "On the heels of the recent sale of the Miss Universe Organization, the company is choosing to focus on their core businesses in the real estate, golf and hospitality space." (The Trump Organization sold the Miss Universe Organization, which also runs the Miss USA beauty pageant, to the talent agency WME-IMG about 18 months ago, following a controversy over then-candidate Trump's remarks about Mexican immigrants.)

Mother Jones reported last week that the firm was on the brink of collapse, and the New York Post confirmed on Friday that Trump's agency was indeed shutting down.

In her email, Nicolas did not provide a specific date on which operations will cease. Trump Models employees had assured Mother Jones as recently as last Wednesday that it was operating as normal and that the company was "of course" open for new business.

"Trump Models, during its 18-year run, was an amazing success and we are immensely proud of the opportunities that we have provided to so many talented individuals," Nicolas wrote.

Mother Jones reported before the election that Trump's modeling agency had a history of employing foreign models who said they violated immigration rules by working in the United States without work visas. That investigation also detailed how Trump Models forced its recruits to pay sky-high rent to live in crammed living quarters, while levying a dizzying number of fees and expenses on its talent that left some models in deep debt to the agency.

Former Trump model Rachel Blais appeared in this Elle fashion spread, published in September 2004, while working for Trump's agency without a proper visa. Read Mother Jones' complete investigation here.

Since Trump's election, models and staff members have been fleeing his agency. Industry sources told Mother Jones last week that this was a direct result of Trump's divisive politics, which have made his brand toxic in the modeling world.

Recent departures include modeling stars Katie Moore and Mia Kang and veterans Shirley Mallmann and Maggie Rizzer. The rest of Trump Models' talent must now find new representation at other agencies. Nicolas promised business partners she would "be here to assist you throughout the process."

Trump founded his modeling agency in 1999, augmenting his business brand with what would become one of the top modeling agencies in the country. Since his election, ethics experts and others have focused on how Trump might use the presidency to benefit his businesses. At least in the case, his presidency appears to have had the opposite effect.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/leaked-email-trump-models-will-officially-shut-down

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jesus Christ posted:

closure of the 18-year-old agency

It got too old for him

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Train posted:

It got too old for him

ivanka is 30 something and the president still has sex with her

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

ivanka is 30 something and the president still has sex with her

Well yeah you gotta keep your bottom bitch around

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It's almost like the Trump name ruins anything it touches

insert joke here

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Spicer is such a chumpwad lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Someone needs to make a twitter app to scan this thread for the frequency of lols and send out notifications when it hits high levels. That way nobody will miss out on something insane, like the administration defending Hitler during Passover.

e: I was just thinking about how the Trump admin didn't say something insanely horrible to black people during black history month, and then I remembered that Ben Carson called slaves immigrants lol

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 11, 2017

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Hahahahaha loving 5

:lol:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Remember that time that Sean Spicer said Assad was worse than Hitler because it's not like Hitler gassed people?

lol

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Do you think that Trump watches Spicer on TV and thinks "hmm, yes, this was a good idea, keep it up, proud of you".

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

OldMemes posted:

Do you think that Trump watches Spicer on TV and thinks "hmm, yes, this was a good idea, keep it up, proud of you".

Great guy. Tremendous. Really understands what makes America so great. We are gonna win big with Sean at the helm. You can't trust those nasty, failing, FAKE NEWS outlets at the press conferences because they lie. And they lie BIG.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

Someone needs to make a twitter app to scan this thread for the frequency of lols and send out notifications when it hits high levels. That way nobody will miss out on something insane, like the administration defending Hitler during Passover.

I personally like to stack the lols up over a couple of days and ravenously consume them in one sitting.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

OldMemes posted:

At least earlier on it was reported that he pretty much called Spicer into his office to berate or praise him every time he had a press briefing, so yes probably

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Lol you're quoting loving mother "native americans are totally freaking out over tomahawk missiles" jones

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
one time i gassed innocent people in an elevator :twisted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm going to close the thread in another thousand pages

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

It keeps happening

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blue Train posted:

Sometimes it's better to just stfu

This the man who got in a one-sided, five-year Twitter war with Dippin Dots. I do not believe, at this time, that Sean LOL Spicer is able to recognize those times where "it's better to just stfu".

Edit: I mean, look at his loving job. Do you really think he's a man(let) that knows when to shut the gently caress up? He's talking for Trump. It's his job to not know.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Can't argue with that

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

I don't wear glasses friend

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So has someone replaced Spicer at a press briefing with The Mouth of Sauron yet?

edit: nm it's everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

turn off the TV posted:

e: I was just thinking about how the Trump admin didn't say something insanely horrible to black people during black history month, and then I remembered that Ben Carson called slaves immigrants lol

Speaking of, what's Ben "My luggage!" Carson up to these days?