Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

D_Smart posted:

WTH?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!

Grab it up at K-Mart. Very low salt, unlike what Reddit says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

D_Smart posted:

WTH?!? HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!

Better get Legal on it right away. They can't profit from your name, your likeness, and your smooth, bold taste!

Lawyer up, K-Mart, it's fuckin' go-time.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017

trucutru posted:

Dude, I'm 100% sure that warriors never gave a flying crap about glucose/fructose ratios or anything like that.

Well, they didn't have to either.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Natron posted:

Lawyer up, K-Mart, it's fuckin' go-time.

Anyone who wants to get anything out of K-Mart, or Sears, needs to hurry up, because that company is done. Get your Dr. Smart can pronto.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
:rip: Derek

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

ha ha owned

i bet we've seen the last of "dr" smart

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
:lol: goddam derek

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

XK posted:

Anyone who wants to get anything out of K-Mart, or Sears, needs to hurry up, because that company is done. Get your Dr. Smart can pronto.

The good doctor is now going to be tied up litigating Beet and Zen Death Robot. If I were Beet I'd have Kayak represent me. How could you possibly not rule in favour of such a good boy?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

lol, Derek just caught a ban over Dolvak.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Natron posted:

The good doctor is now going to be tied up litigating Beet and Zen Death Robot. If I were Beet I'd have Kayak represent me. How could you possibly not rule in favour of such a good boy?

Maybe he can hand them a can of Dr. Smart, just like that Pepsi commercial.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
welp

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Well that ended exactly how I expected.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

D_Smart posted:

Dolvak.txt

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

:five: :five: :five: :five:

The drums of FYAD thunder, once again

Strap in to your rocket-assisted wheelchairs, and button those chin straps on your hockey helmets, warping into autistspace; next stop, planet Concern

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Apr 13, 2017

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

legal is going to be so busy, he will need so many schmackos

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Talk about a Blue light special.

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

XK posted:

Yeah, that ended well for everybody!

Oh drat, the green fog is now lifted. I can see clearly now...

XK
Jul 9, 2001

We'll never see Derek again. He's going to drink himself into a diabetic coma on Dr. Smart soda.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Meridian posted:

Well that ended exactly how I expected.

Yeah, except one minor detail, I mean now that Derek is banned from posting on a dead gay comedy website forum, isn't Star Citizen suddenly supposed to be good and the best game ever of all time?

I'm using the combined postings of the :reddit: DS sub and CIGs own forums including being on the spectrum as the sources for this, maybe there's a delayed reaction or something. :)

(Forum white again)

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Dolvak for subforum mod! Noblitt's Revenge!

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice
I hate corn tortillas. I don't know why, but they taste like poo poo. This makes me sad.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Sabreseven posted:

now that Derek is banned from posting on a dead gay comedy website forum, isn't Star Citizen suddenly supposed to be good and the best game ever of all time?

it always was, but now Derek can't spread his FUD and the game will get the unbiased and overwhelmingly positive feedback it clearly deserves

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Let us remember that FAU originally vendetta banned the good doctor without knowing who Deloria (whatever his name is) was. It may seem like petty move but it may be he was too blinded by benevolence and virtue, such that he gave no concern to the alleged victim he righteously defended.

Maybe it's because he's a twat.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Sabreseven posted:

Yeah, except one minor detail, I mean now that Derek is banned from posting on a dead gay comedy website forum, isn't Star Citizen suddenly supposed to be good and the best game ever of all time?

I'm using the combined postings of the :reddit: DS sub and CIGs own forums including being on the spectrum as the sources for this, maybe there's a delayed reaction or something. :)

(Forum white again)

Derek will end up reregging like he did last time, and since it's possible that he will somehow continue to post mean things about Star Citizen, CIG will never be able to achieve the dream.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I bet Lowtax was having a quiet drinking afternoon, but by now Derek must be on the phone.

Hobold posted:

I hate corn tortillas. I don't know why, but they taste like poo poo. This makes me sad.

Have you tried one that is freshly done? They are completely different from the stuff you buy at stores.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Hobold posted:

Mods?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Hobold posted:

I love corn tortillas, because I can't eat wheat. They taste great. They're always really tiny, though. I want big corn tortillas.

If your corn tortillas taste like poo poo, have you tried toasting them up first? Raw corn tortillas are kind of unpalatable, but are delicious when browned in a pan.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

XK posted:

I'd prefer a take on the old Mean Joe Green Coke commercial. Mean Warlord Smart tosses a kid his internet jock strap.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

derek eats a ban and the forums are turned back to normal

lol nice

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
hello everyone, concern troll here checking in to say it would be wrong for Derek Smart, moderator of the Star Citizen subforum, to hunt Trevor down and violently murder him

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

trucutru posted:

I bet Lowtax was having a quiet drinking afternoon, but by now Derek must be on the phone.

Have you tried one that is freshly done? They are completely different from the stuff you buy at stores.

just took this quick screenshot of derek

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Well, Derek took the green with him. So not a bad trade overall.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

little munchkin posted:

hello everyone, concern troll here checking in to say it would be wrong for Derek Smart, moderator of the Star Citizen subforum, to hunt Trevor down and violently murder him

He hasn't been a moderator for a long time. Thanks for stopping by, though.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

XK posted:

He hasn't been a moderator for a long time. Thanks for stopping by, though.

yvw

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
what did he do that got him demodded?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LOL

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Drunk Theory posted:

Well, Derek took the green with him. So not a bad trade overall.

Cool, uBlock filter removed, looks good.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Why isn't FYAD here yet? Ugh.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

I'm draping my Tesla in black to commemorate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

little munchkin posted:

what did he do that got him demodded?

He upset the FYAD crew due to a scammer masquerading as a European teenage girl.

doxxing

Hi, FYAD. Hello.