Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
He's not very gung-ho about invading Syria even with dead babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He owned the Bush dynasty as well as horrible inhuman trolls like Ted Cruz. If we're lucky he might even end up taking down evil prick Paul Ryan, and just generally blowing up the Republican party

He pretty clearly shares the same goals as the Republican Party.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He's going to get more involved because the cat is out of the bag that his "missile strike" was just for show, and now everyone's questioning his manhood on the world stage.

Also he's killed hundreds of ME civilians already.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Honestly Trump is really churning the waters man, he's getting us talking about a lot of poo poo that's been under the surface, take for instance, illegal surveillance on Americans.

We elected a modern art piece to be president. Gotcha.

"This painting of Jesus with poo poo smeared on it sucks and is not worth a million dollars."

"But it got people talking, and that is what great art does!" <---a friggin' genius guy right there wow

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

"This painting of Jesus with poo poo smeared on it sucks and is not worth a million dollars."

"But it got people talking, and that is what great art does!" <---a friggin' genius guy right there wow

The President of the USA is at war with the intelligence community. Isn't that odd to you

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because even though he's really dumb he's self-aware enough to know that he's not actually cut out for being President and him, his cabinet and the split republican house and senate would be absolutely terrible at war

We're still gonna do it obviously but everyone knows it's going to be awful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

Contemporary art is good and so is Trump you philistine

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The President of the USA is at war with the intelligence community. Isn't that odd to you

I sincerely hope that they destroy each other

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

yeah that'll be great for us i bet america will be stable as hell after that

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
can we keep the accelerationist retardation to lovely dollar store tom clancy novels or do people actually think this is a viable option

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Aesop Poprock posted:

can we keep the accelerationist retardation to lovely dollar store tom clancy novels or do people actually think this is a viable option

Ok what's your plan then, smart guy

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're very, very, very sheltered if you think that's particularly unusual.

What's unusual is how bad Trump is at holding his own. It doesn't help that so many of the people he surrounds himself with are pretty drat questionable.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Applewhite posted:

Um, 50 bucks idk? :shrug:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I honestly don't read Trump as a malevolent person, I wish no ill will on him.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I honestly don't read Trump as a malevolent person

Then you are very bad at reading people.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Then you are very bad at reading people.

Naw, he's not evil. If anything he's a bit simple

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Naw, he's not evil. If anything he's a bit simple

I respect and appreciate his love of publically mocking and humiliating wealthy and powerful individuals

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Every single goddamn thing about this presidency is odd to me. It's like one of those "find what's wrong with this picture" puzzles from the back of a cereal box and you're focused on like, the man wearing a shoe on his head like it's the most important thing in the picture to fix when actually the entire picture is hosed up.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Like George W Bush wasn't evil either, he was kind of simple too. He was just surrounded by pure, unadulterated awfulness

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I respect and appreciate his love of publically mocking and humiliating wealthy and powerful individuals

yeah he's done a pretty good job on himself I agree

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Every single goddamn thing about this presidency is odd to me. It's like one of those "find what's wrong with this picture" puzzles from the back of a cereal box and you're focused on like, the man wearing a shoe on his head like it's the most important thing in the picture to fix when actually the entire picture is hosed up.

Yah, because the president isn't supposed to be Trump, it's supposed to be someone willing to go along with the agenda that was already in play. So now everything is swirling around trying to settle into position but Trump being Trump keeps loving up the program, he's like a piece of indigestible food

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

A hosed up president for a hosed up country. Sounds right to me

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Like George W Bush wasn't evil either, he was kind of simple too. He was just surrounded by pure, unadulterated awfulness

George W Bush actually came off as purely simple though. Trump comes off as an angry moron whose entire existence is lashing out at people he sees as putting themselves above him. He's the whiny rich childish rear end in a top hat bully to Bush's beffudled rich southerner archetype

Like I dunno if that's evil or what evil even counts as here but Trump is definitely not a good person in any shape or form

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Next year will mark the thirtieth anniversary of the united states electing the former director of the CIA to the presidency, lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Aesop Poprock posted:

George W Bush actually came off as purely simple though. Trump comes off as an angry moron who's entire existence is lashing out at people he sees as putting themselves above him. He's the whiny rich childish rear end in a top hat bully to Bush's beffudled rich southerner archetype

Like I dunno if that's evil or what evil even counts as here but Trump is definitely not a good person in any shape or form

Except the only people "above him" are to a man evil selfish assholes, so I hope he continues lashing out at them

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

George W Bush actually came off as purely simple though. Trump comes off as an angry moron whose entire existence is lashing out at people he sees as putting themselves above him. He's the whiny rich childish rear end in a top hat bully to Bush's beffudled rich southerner archetype

Chaotic neutral

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yes, I get it. You hate Trump because he reminds you of your uncle that thinks you're a pussy. So #1 priority- destroy Trump

Basically any man who didn't vote for the alpha male is half a man. Their girl probably drives them around a la Max Scoville lol.

There can't possibly anything more embarrassing than a man being caught on camera at Hillary's victory party.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

George W Bush actually came off as purely simple though.

W was merely stupid, trump is full blown retarded

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

W was merely stupid, trump is full blown retarded

What does that make the people who lose to him?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Basically any man who didn't vote for the alpha male is half a man. Their girl probably drives them around a la Max Scoville lol.

There can't possibly anything more embarrassing than a man being caught on camera at Hillary's victory party.

My God you project so much.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah, because the president isn't supposed to be Trump, it's supposed to be someone willing to go along with the agenda that was already in play. So now everything is swirling around trying to settle into position but Trump being Trump keeps loving up the program, he's like a piece of indigestible food

If the "deep state" can't stop a literal clown man from becoming president then I find it difficult to fear or respect them. And if the deep state isn't a threat, then it doesn't matter if Trump takes it down. His very existence as president precludes me from believing he is a necessary evil.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Embarrassingly out-of-touch and filled with hubris, which is why most of us here supported her primary challenger.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

God yes.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Shameful as poo poo

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bernie would have won

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Imagine going to war with some country because of TRUMP, getting hosed up but luckily you survive, then spend the rest of your years starving and hosed up.

lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JxoKfl5PM

CNN is so unbiased it's unbelievable how journalistically disciplined they are

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dizz posted:

Imagine going to war with some country because of TRUMP, getting hosed up but luckily you survive, then spend the rest of your years starving and hosed up.

lol

Who do you think 85% of the military voted for slugger.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dizz posted:

lol

Hm so how is this different from when Bush and Obama did it?

Oh right, what you said didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

My God you project so much.

Which one are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qj12auOgVE

• Locked thread