Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

jeb! is building up his power level so he can turn into high energy jeb!

he'll need it to face off with perfect balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

feetnotes posted:

J. Geil was a man who truly understood how it felt to want to gently caress someone you went to school with now that they are a nude model, rip

Dangle in the centerfold

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Der Meister posted:

*in an extremely SA forums circa 2003 voice* Wow look some boobs let me post about them and just start drooling everywhere

get a load of this CHUD who doesn't like boobs

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

:trumppop:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Probably wait imo. Unless your poo poo is dying. Android updates are harder to get if you ain't on a flagship

Allow me to introduce you to my current phone

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=4702

Protip: don't have your phone die right after you spent everything you had to move for a hail mary career choice and you only have a dollar left

If the S8+ is a big enough upgrade I'll likely wait but I'm no min/maxer so if the S7 is close enough I'd be fine with it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Oh gently caress Nate got unshook

nate was never shook

we were the shook ones all along

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

on a slightly different note I need a much, much beefier smartphone for my new role. Should I get the LG G6 or S7 now, or wait a week or two for the S8?

get your job to buy you one and pay the bill

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

Allow me to introduce you to my current phone

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=4702

Protip: don't have your phone die right after you spent everything you had to move for a hail mary career choice and you only have a dollar left

If the S8+ is a big enough upgrade I'll likely wait but I'm no min/maxer so if the S7 is close enough I'd be fine with it

I'm an iPhone man myself but yeah you'd probably be happy with a s7. TBH I don't know the gimmicks for the s8

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yinlock posted:

nate was never shook

we were the shook ones all along

In our hearts

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

A huge chunk of that swing is from losing the incumbency advantage my dude.

lmao

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Dangle in the centerfold

was that ali vs. foreman?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
isn't it 'shaken'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

get your job to buy you one and pay the bill

I'm going to talk them into getting me a Surface Pro 13 and a thousand dollar chair and don't want to push my luck but I had considered that

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

on a slightly different note I need a much, much beefier smartphone for my new role. Should I get the LG G6 or S7 now, or wait a week or two for the S8?

Buy something to bridge the gap to Fall and then buy a Pixel 2.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Epic High Five posted:

Subscribing to this thread, as I am needing to replace a first gen Note.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Leviathan posted:

they don't, friend. here's a fun fact tho, pubs will hold both houses in 2018 and trump will narrowly squeak out a 2nd term

i know nothingmatterslol but if what we're seeing in the special elections is any indication there's a good chance red state gerrymandering will backfire hilariously in 2018 and we wind up with a blue house. the senate looks pretty unwinnable even now tho because an inordinate number of those races are for dem-held seats

the more immediate impact is trump's legislative agenda (read: paul ryan's legislative agenda) is dead because moderate republicans in the house will be making GBS threads their pants and the house freedom caucus is too crazy to care. so the split that killed trumpcare will only get worse

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

feetnotes posted:

rumble in mr bungle

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

feetnotes posted:

I think that was the grilla in manila

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

feetnotes posted:

J. Geil was a man who truly understood how it felt to want to gently caress someone you went to school with now that they are a nude model, rip

reputa the beauta

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
2017 got j guils too

http://www.wcvb.com/article/guitarist-known-as-j-geils-found-dead-in-massachusetts-home/9263211

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

where the gently caress is the loving k6bd update Abbadon you gently caress

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

there's a lot going on here

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Donkwich posted:

whats the point in investing money in any election that doesnt already lean dem?

*loses 1000+ state and local level seats*

Maybe the democrats are actually winning through not mattering

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah it's probably gonna take Morgan Freeman too

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I'm going to talk them into getting me a Surface Pro 13 and a thousand dollar chair and don't want to push my luck but I had considered that

Oh so you're gonna be sitting in a diamond studded Aeron while your minions sit on piles of dirt and twigs they brought from home

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

chances of stan lee making it out of 2017 are loving bad as well

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Bilirubin posted:

reputa the beauta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQkOCJWJ9-E

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

ghwb is 100% gunna bite it this year for sure

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I have the s7 edge and its a drat good phone but curved edges that are touch sensitive is a pretty bad idea. Cases fix the problem sorta, but its a hilariously dumb gimmick.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

NecroMonster posted:

hes busy making Oscar and the Gang even more EVIL

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i know nothingmatterslol but if what we're seeing in the special elections is any indication there's a good chance red state gerrymandering will backfire hilariously in 2018 and we wind up with a blue house. the senate looks pretty unwinnable even now tho because an inordinate number of those races are for dem-held seats

the more immediate impact is trump's legislative agenda (read: paul ryan's legislative agenda) is dead because moderate republicans in the house will be making GBS threads their pants and the house freedom caucus is too crazy to care. so the split that killed trumpcare will only get worse

also trumps approval rating is 35ish% and this is the honeymooon for fucks sake

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

Oh so you're gonna be sitting in a diamond studded Aeron while your minions sit on piles of dirt and twigs they brought from home

Naw they just got new chairs too on the 5 year cycle it all gets replaced on

I'm probably just going to request a high backed version of what they use because they're p nice

the dedicated tablet for just my Outlook scheduling, however, is pure bougie as they have to use communal computers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DogonCrook posted:

I have the s7 edge and its a drat good phone but curved edges that are touch sensitive is a pretty bad idea. Cases fix the problem sorta, but its a hilariously dumb gimmick.

I'm glad you said this because I was considering the S+ which is edge style, but it just seemed dumb as hell to be to pay extra for it to be awkward to handle

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

steve kornacki just jizzed his pants on live TV about the point swing but i'm pretty sure special elections don't mean jack poo poo. ~110k voted in ks04 today, pompeo's last race had 275k votes cast. how exactly is gerrymandering going to somehow become helpful to dems when the dems lost like 40 trillion local districts a few months ago

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Der Meister posted:

*in an extremely SA forums circa 2003 voice* Wow look some boobs let me post about them and just start drooling everywhere

Boobs own

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Solarin posted:

i thought it was 40% now from the war bump

which is still pretty lol considering bush leaped to 90

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Solarin posted:

How many of that 35 would ever turn against him and the party though?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Oscar we'm be going sneaksy-like into the Fortress-Bank of DNC. Plung me five nasty boys quicksharp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

^ texas is going blue for abuela

You forgot to call everyone who doubts this milk drinking day crewers.

• Locked thread