Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peg Sliderskew

ethical hamjobs posted:

HI NEW FRIEND. i do all of those things too, and i'm a weaver and a spinner. wanna be weird craft nerd friends?

do you have any good dogges or pettes?

hi y'all, i am maybe moving out of state because things are gettin weird!

Yes totally!!!

Weird in your state or weird in general and you just have to run and hide?

Courtesy of Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Munchables posted:

Honestly I think funerary cannibalism could totally work in most places, but only for circumstances like accidents, and it would have to be not long after death, or the body would have to be cleaned and preserved within a certain timeframe after, so the meat doesn't go bad before the ceremony. But also most societies look down on cannibalism for whatever reason :/

goon meats

Peg Sliderskew

Arrhythmia posted:

could you post some pics? how old are these dolls houses? this all sounds, frankly, cool as hell.

Yes, will sort something out. The Kitfix is probably mid 70s, none of my houses are antique (if only!). The oldest I have is late 1940's but all the original features were long gone so I had to recreate what I could. Not valuable, but a nice shape. I'm rabid about restoring rather than redecorating and that house can only be counted as redecorated now!

Would be very interested to hear about American ones as I do know they are hugely different in style and construction.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

imgur is down and I am peeved

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'm tender and flavorful

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Munchables posted:

imgur is down and I am peeved

its back up, post those doggos~

sb hermit

long time lurker first time poster (on this account at least)

now that I have t-mobile and unlimited internet I might post more though

alnilam

el dorito posted:

long time lurker first time poster (on this account at least)

now that I have t-mobile and unlimited internet I might post more though

hewwo
hope u are well, do you have any pets hobbies or crimes you can tell us about without revealing who your mysterious previous account was?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I hosted BYOB yesterday - Bring Your Own Beef.
Gonna host BYOB tomorrow at a quiz show too...

I am very BYOB. Chill!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Dang I missed funerary cannibalism chat. Afaik that one tribe in Papua New Guinea who practice it don't really do it any more, because eating the brain was a big part of the ritual and they all kept dying of prion diseases. It would be interesting to see how they modified their funeral ritual in response though, since they're kind of a big deal that you don't just do away with.

Also, one Amazonian tribe whose name I can't remember keep the ashes of the their cremated relatives and use them to get high and go on spirit quests, which I always find to be a rather interesting form of ancestor veneration.

Also (also) to whoever mentioned peoples chunks getting mixed up, as part of the cremation authorization process at work, I have to explain to people that it's impossible for us to give them back 100% of their loved one's remains, and that there's a high likelihood there might be a little bit of other people mixed up in there, because it's hard to sweep out all the people dust from the retort in between uses.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lastgirl posted:

i like the spinny 3d thig its good

i need to lern how to gif spinny 3d things in front of objects an stuff

This is really easy i can make some things spin for byob mid sphere invasion

ZogrimAteMyHamster

Posting because I clicked on a banner which sent me here and OP said I had to post, but not before I monged out watching the images rotate.

I've never even looked in BYOB before :smith:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
el dorito

cda

by Hand Knit

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Posting because I clicked on a banner which sent me here and OP said I had to post, but not before I monged out watching the images rotate.

Hello, thank you for following the rules. Now that you've looked at BYOB, feel free to look at it some more.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

el dorito

that's spanish for "the little gold bits"

----------------

Manifisto

welcome, you sound suggestible, which fits in well with our business model

some more commands:

- post pictures of your pets if any
- chill out and relax new friend
- eat more tacos (burriots are acceptable)

ty nesamdoom!

death sext

please, for those of us who have no tacos, consider posting any and all tacos before you eat them

thank you, and taco bless

cda

by Hand Knit

death sext posted:

please, for those of us who have no tacos, consider posting any and all tacos before you eat them

thank you, and taco bless

this but burgers

----------------

Condiv

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

this thread better be as chill as advertised cause i'm raging hot after the dems loving up today

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Condiv posted:

this thread better be as chill as advertised cause i'm raging hot after the dems loving up today

take a deep breath and relax friend. this is a politics free zone.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

Condiv posted:

The thread is chill, so please come chill

----------------

Manifisto

Do They Know It's Yobmas? (Feed The World (Tacos)) (2017)

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

hewwo
hope u are well, do you have any pets hobbies or crimes you can tell us about without revealing who your mysterious previous account was?

I love dogs and I know people with dogs but I have friends with dog allergies and I'm not home often enough to be a kind dogfather

hobbies are computers and photography and not fulfilling new years resolutions

I am crime free and proud to be. but the previous account was a little too sure about the election (and I'll leave it at that)

Glad to be here!

Robot Made of Meat

And we're glad to have you here!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Putty posted:

This is really easy i can make some things spin for byob mid sphere invasion

do it i dare u

Arrhythmia
i like to take a deep breath before i post here

Macnult

I consult the overmind before posting

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

I consult the overmind before posting

BULLSHIT MACNULT YOU DID NOT CONSULT US BEFORE POSTING THAT ONE THING

YOU KNOW THE ONE

Macnult

Manifisto posted:

BULLSHIT MACNULT YOU DID NOT CONSULT US BEFORE POSTING THAT ONE THING

YOU KNOW THE ONE

I MEANT EVERYTHING AFTER THAT ONE THING ALSO WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO CONSULT USING ALL-CAPS WHEN YOU ALL TALK IN WHISPERS

vanisher

Lastgirl posted:

do it i dare u

e: websites like this one do this stuff
http://animizer.net/en/animate-static-image

That cool emoji thing I jacked from giphy. but i could probably edit it to make it spin with a different image

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 12, 2017

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Arrhythmia

Macnult posted:

I MEANT EVERYTHING AFTER THAT ONE THING ALSO WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO CONSULT USING ALL-CAPS WHEN YOU ALL TALK IN WHISPERS

shouting is the new whispering

sb hermit

Putty posted:

el dorito

cda posted:

that's spanish for "the little gold bits"

I did not know the meaning of my name and I apologize if I misled anyone to thinking that I knew spanish.

I took an introduction to spanish course online and the only thing I remember is how to order a beer: "una cerveza por favor".

Manifisto

Macnult posted:

NOBODY TOLD YOU TO DO THAT

WE WERENT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BUT DUDE YOU DO CONSULT KIND OF LOUD

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I LOVE LAMP

----------------

Rock Paper Tongue

May cause birth defects

Hello there Dorito, I hope you enjoy your stay :cheers:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The road to El Dorito, paved with golden mountain dew

Macnult

Putty posted:

The road to El Dorito, paved with golden mountain dew

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
got 2 burgs for the price of 1 all thanks to a slice of cheese

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hello

post your pets

remember airholes

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

hockey jockey posted:

Yes, will sort something out. The Kitfix is probably mid 70s, none of my houses are antique (if only!). The oldest I have is late 1940's but all the original features were long gone so I had to recreate what I could. Not valuable, but a nice shape. I'm rabid about restoring rather than redecorating and that house can only be counted as redecorated now!

Would be very interested to hear about American ones as I do know they are hugely different in style and construction.

I honestly have never been excited to see doll house pictures before, but here we are new friend!

Like, I really want to see some, even if I have nothing to add! Hmmm...