Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Kelp Me! posted:

I'm a couple seasons behind, have they done an episode where Mac finally admits outright that he's gay?

I think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Kelp Me! posted:

I'm a couple seasons behind, have they done an episode where Mac finally admits outright that he's gay?

yes, but he walked it back

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jose posted:

The poo poo eater was EBT and the helldump thread featuring posts still works

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2746721

haha thanks

i misremembered what thread it was in

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Kelp Me! posted:

Twice. Finale of last season, on a gay Christian cruise, and again in the latest season, for money.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Keru posted:

Ah, I remember that. The EVE Online/ArcheAge saga where it all ended with Tokaii going "YOU KNOW IN MY DAY IT WASN'T SO BAD TO gently caress CHILDREN, I WAS A COP IN CHICAGO" and got himself perma'd.

Good times.

Wait that's what happened to the valiant police defender Tokaii?

I always remember his defense of the "blue wall of silence" phenomenon where cops lie for each other was an example where he and his partner just robbed someone, but it was okay because nobody was hurt.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

theflyingorc posted:

yes, but he walked it back

He was given an out and actually decided not to walk it back. Mac is Gay For Real now!

Apparently the first time he walked it back the LGBTQ community was kinda bummed out about it and the writers didn't have the heart to have him do it again, so he's out now. Plus there are probably a lot more opportunities to explore the comedy of a newly out Mac than to have him be closeted which has kind of run its course over the past decade or so worth of seasons.

Quick on-topic question while I'm here: I've read through the infamous Muerte Walk Across America thread and recently got past the point where he gives up. Anything worth reading in the following 30 pages or so, or am I done with that one now?

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma

timp posted:

Quick on-topic question while I'm here: I've read through the infamous Muerte Walk Across America thread and recently got past the point where he gives up. Anything worth reading in the following 30 pages or so, or am I done with that one now?

Shortly after he gives up he embarks on the next fantastic voyage across America, this time driving his BMW down through to Florida I think? Only his car breaks down in Arizona because he doesn't understand the concept of engine heat or not to overdo it with the aircon. I think it cost him $3k to replace the electric aircon system.

This entire trip was so he could "take over the family business" which was a stump grinding business, essentially One Man and his Stump Grinder

E: I think this was all posted on his Facebook after someone found it, however.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

timp posted:

He was given an out and actually decided not to walk it back. Mac is Gay For Real now!

Apparently the first time he walked it back the LGBTQ community was kinda bummed out about it and the writers didn't have the heart to have him do it again, so he's out now. Plus there are probably a lot more opportunities to explore the comedy of a newly out Mac than to have him be closeted which has kind of run its course over the past decade or so worth of seasons.

There's some funny stuff like he decides to switch to driving instead, makes it to Arizona and gets stranded because nobody in the middle of the desert has parts for his BMW

And the people on Facebook who gave him money are like "uh I gave you money to walk across America, why are you in a car??"

I don't know what happened to him after that, he never posted in that thread again iirc

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

purple death ray posted:

There's some funny stuff like he decides to switch to driving instead, makes it to Arizona and gets stranded because nobody in the middle of the desert has parts for his BMW

And the people on Facebook who gave him money are like "uh I gave you money to walk across America, why are you in a car??"

I don't know what happened to him after that, he never posted in that thread again iirc

He was made the mod of the diary forum. But unfortunately he didn't come back.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

lifg posted:

Twice. Finale of last season, on a gay Christian cruise, and again in the latest season, for money.

And prior to this the entire gang admits among themselves that they all know he's gay.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

FactsAreUseless posted:

That happened before I became a mod, but modding MMOHMO was bizarre. Right after Kewpuh left it was me and VideoGames modding Games, and MMOHMO doesn't have a dedicated mod. Neither of us had any MMO experience, and there's very little poster overlap between there and Games, and lots of really nutso offsite drama that spills over into the forum. Fortunately (for me, not him), VideoGames stepped up and got more involved so he could mod it.

It worked out really well because VG is like the nicest person ever

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Scudworth posted:

And prior to this the entire gang admits among themselves that they all know he's gay.

I think Country Mac is the last episode I remember watching and the first where they all just go... yeah gay.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2578

Yeah I'm a special forces US Marine
Ok yeah I'm not special forces
Ok well I'm not even in the military
OK well if you're going to be pedantic I'm not even American
Remember all those times I say I hated transvestites? It's actually the opposite of that.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

DrAlexanderTobacco posted:

Shortly after he gives up he embarks on the next fantastic voyage across America, this time driving his BMW down through to Florida I think? Only his car breaks down in Arizona because he doesn't understand the concept of engine heat or not to overdo it with the aircon. I think it cost him $3k to replace the electric aircon system.

This entire trip was so he could "take over the family business" which was a stump grinding business, essentially One Man and his Stump Grinder

E: I think this was all posted on his Facebook after someone found it, however.

his facebook page was actually turned private at some point along the story. the way goons kept getting updates was that a few goons snuck in at the last minute to being fb friends or something with him, and they kept their mouths shut so that they could copy his updates over to the forums

another fun part of that story was when a local california goon went and walked the starting trail section after muerte gave up, trying to locate the baby stroller that he had almost certainly left in the park somewhere as a piece of litter

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Lutha Mahtin posted:

his facebook page was actually turned private at some point along the story. the way goons kept getting updates was that a few goons snuck in at the last minute to being fb friends or something with him, and they kept their mouths shut so that they could copy his updates over to the forums

another fun part of that story was when a local california goon went and walked the starting trail section after muerte gave up, trying to locate the baby stroller that he had almost certainly left in the park somewhere as a piece of litter

...lol that is weird!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Oh nothing sweetie, just my collection of goon memorabilia, I collect discarded items from goon stories. See this is the baby stroller from the epic goon hike, an xbox one (*stifling laughter as I point out the ram*), and the left index finger of the guy who mailed out the p-p-p-p-powerbook.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Also the piece de resistance of my collection, a printer from an Incel and Christian Westinghouse Chandler's very own third grade report card!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Oh nothing sweetie, just my collection of goon memorabilia, I collect discarded items from goon stories. See this is the baby stroller from the epic goon hike, an xbox one (*stifling laughter as I point out the ram*), and the left index finger of the guy who mailed out the p-p-p-p-powerbook.

The knights-errant, bearing their noble ladies' favors, ride forth on their holy quest to find the Lost Fingat.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Do you honestly think you could handle dealing with these people constantly?

It's like being a bartender except you don't get paid. On the plus side, you don't have to sneak drinking at 'work'.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The knights-errant, bearing their noble ladies' favors, ride forth on their holy quest to find the Lost Fingat.
if any of my subjects bring me the lost fingat, I will grant them a small plot of allodial title, ie no-ads

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

timp posted:

the infamous Muerte Walk Across America thread and recently got past the point where he gives up

DrAlexanderTobacco posted:

Shortly after he gives up he embarks on the next fantastic voyage across America, this time driving his BMW down through to Florida I think? Only his car breaks down in Arizona because he doesn't understand the concept of engine heat or not to overdo it with the aircon.

this is amazing

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Panfilo posted:

Also the piece de resistance of my collection, a printer from an Incel and Christian Westinghouse Chandler's very own third grade report card!

I like to imagine Borky was buried with his printer so he could carry it to the afterlife and God could give him a really awkward hug

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

if any of my subjects bring me the lost fingat, I will grant them a small plot of allodial title, ie no-ads

Jokes on you, nerd, they gave me the fingat as part of my severance package

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Antivehicular posted:

I like to imagine Borky was buried with his printer so he could carry it to the afterlife and God could give him a really awkward hug

Or perhaps he's a spooky ghost dragging the printer around like a ball and chain, and giving menacing side-hugs to his female victims.

Fortunately the ghost is susceptible to an opened beer bottle brandished in his direction. When threatened in such a way, he'll shriek "I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!" And Naruto-sprint back into the void.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Yeah and the goon walked in like 10 hours what took Muerte 5 days.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Who was the mod who got banned for posting a picture of a girl licking a dog's butthole in FYAD? I think it was a PI mod?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Keith Atherton posted:

Who was the mod who got banned for posting a picture of a girl licking a dog's butthole in FYAD? I think it was a PI mod?

Noni?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
SilverSliver ?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rough Lobster posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2578

Yeah I'm a special forces US Marine
Ok yeah I'm not special forces
Ok well I'm not even in the military
OK well if you're going to be pedantic I'm not even American
Remember all those times I say I hated transvestites? It's actually the opposite of that.

Honestly anything that makes insecure Marine bros shed bitch tears about stolen valor is incredibly cool and good (coold).

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Keith Atherton posted:

Yeah. She originally got a slap on the wrist, but a bunch of people made a QCS lynch mob and got her perma'd lol

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is licking a butt beastiality? I didn't realize, I guess that's why I stay out of FYAD because that seemed like their thing.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
if you have ever tongued your dogs butthole you have done some bestiality, yes

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
SilverSliver's real undoing was sitting in a pile of yarn and sharing it with the "post your outfit" thread, iirc. She posted an outfit that got made fun of a bit, and then over-reacted to it, by trying to get back at the people giving her grief about her self-knitted outfit, by posting a gross pic, I think.

She wasn't revealed as some kind of dog fucker, or anything horrible; she just had a poor reaction to being told that her outfit looked like she sat in a big pile of yarn and threw a fishnet on, I think.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How else do you get it clean, what the gently caress?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
That's like totally normal for dogs. Maybe they were one of those super expensive holistic dog whisperers.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
haha holistic

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Antivehicular posted:

lmao

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Antivehicular posted:

Explain.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
There was the sad story of a goon that carried a printer a mile to a girl's house so she could print a document with the vain hope that he'd get laid. Instead, she met with her boyfriend and he got nothing but "thank you" from her.

Later, said goon killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He saw some panties though