Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

lol whine whine whine thats all left wingers know to do

how dare u, sometimes we make photoshops :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Citizen Tayne posted:

not necessarily, it's just that being a single issue voter is okay now.

some dumb rednecks think it's acceptable that people of color have their families torn apart if they get to keep their guns

some dumb assholes think it's okay to get into another ground war as long as the coloreds get what's coming to them

etc

single issue voters were not some new, unknown development in 2016, they existed before

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/852150365437014017
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/852138127703642113
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/852132048382963712
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/852129418155831297

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

"gently caress coal miners"

do i have to be a leftist to lust for coal miner death

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/status/852155474527047680

do it. fire the person investigating you.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

I count 3 falsehoods in one tweet gj piss man drink the piss

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

shave those sideburns, bannon!!!!!

disorderly sideburns are the birthright of every american

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Former Everything posted:

truly the left has destroyed coal miners and not the coal operators who in the quest to keep the mining profitable past the 80's boom automated everything that could be automated and spent billions of dollars fighting regulatory measures meant to keep them from poisoning coal miners and their families, turning appalachia into a cancerous wasteland where the incidence is some many orders of magnitude higher than anywhere else

the coal operators who, during the 2014-16 "war on coal" made some $60B in appalachia alone while cancer incidence soared and prescription drug abuse turned to heroin addiction after KASPER and programs like it enabled the DEA to jail doctors making millions in prescription factories

it wasn't them

it was the left

This is all actually good, once the coal miners all die we can finally move on as a nation.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Typo posted:

Bill Mitchell Tweets

SA is going to have loser historians reading it

winners are going to be treating BIll Mitchell's tweets like The Art of War in 500 years

Apr 7, 2003

mannerup posted:

single issue voters were not some new, unknown development in 2016, they existed before

I've been voting since 1998, it's worse now.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/852174282914398208

:confuoot:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh so Spicer OBVIOUSLY wants our forgiveness now. How many times has he used that stupid loving word just in the last 24 hours?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

president dumb, so what

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That cat is loving terrified :(

That happened as a hockey game a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7Q56jvGRg

the cat got adopted by one of the Shark's star players though :D

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh so Spicer OBVIOUSLY wants our forgiveness now. How many times has he used that stupid loving word just in the last 24 hours?

Spicey going away for three days this weekend. on monday he'll rise again and atone for all of our sins.

Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

That cat is loving terrified :(

That happened as a hockey game a few years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7Q56jvGRg

the cat got adopted by one of the Shark's star players though :D

Didn't that happen last year, when the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Club just utterly annihilated the Sharks?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Baloogan posted:

lol whine whine whine thats all left wingers know to do

we're pretty awesome at circular firing squads.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jezoo power rangers had a lot of furry characters

how did i not notice this during the stream

tho i guess a bunch were japan characters ive learned about thru gifs like the entire team of furries who were power rangers or dan the bird boy

but also the cat genie the catgirl police cop the dog cop goldar etc from the us shows

so yeah i hope trump fires bannon and priebus at the same time for maximum trupness

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Nichael posted:

Sanders and Clinton both presented very detailed blueprints for how Americans could, you know, help each other out instead of building a loving wall for no raisin. Yeah, they didn't get as concise as "MAGA", but I wouldn't fault them for not having a message. Frankly, the left's at an inherent disadvantage when they can't use out and out hostility towards certain demographics.

What would've been better than having a concise message is straight up calling Donny a daddy's boy cuck on national TV.

If you think a "message" is what is important, you haven't been paying attention.

Obama and Trump had one thing in common- people projecting their preferences onto them.

A message isn't just unimportant- it's counterproductive. Hillary had too much message. Messages lose elections. Slogans win them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

What?!?!?!?! I climbed all the way to this shrine at the top of this mountain for this?!?!?!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

honestly there is not a single trumpster I dislike more than bitch mitchell

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i hope pribus survives, hes a good guy

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

comingafteryouall posted:

Erudite literature of the 25th century will be full of classical references, like the heroic mythos of Mermaid Shelly, or metaphorical references to The Tragedy of Groverhaus.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

comingafteryouall posted:

winners are going to be treating BIll Mitchell's tweets like The Art of War in 500 years

The art of war didn't end with a monologue about how it was actually smart and winning to draw "the enemy" into Berlin while you hid waited in a bunker for the right time to launch a counteroffensive, signalled by one round fired through your temple after which your army would only appear to lose but instead spend 70 years living on in the mutant hearts of meth addicts and hinterlander trash.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

eonwe posted:

honestly there is not a single trumpster I dislike more than bitch mitchell

lol hes great and proven right over agind ddddaover agian

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

If you think a "message" is what is important, you haven't been paying attention.

Obama and Trump had one thing in common- people projecting their preferences onto them.

A message isn't just unimportant- it's counterproductive. Hillary had too much message. Messages lose elections. Slogans win them.

I just posted like fifty times in the past 15 minutes that messages don't matter much (or at all). Including in what you quoted.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!
'we need a better message' i insist as my opponent destroys me with incoherent tweets

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

'we need a better message' i insist as my opponent destroys me with incoherent tweets

Nichael posted:

I just posted like fifty times in the past 15 minutes that messages don't matter much (or at all). Including in what you quoted.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Powered Descent posted:

Erudite literature of the 25th century will be full of classical references, like the heroic mythos of Mermaid Shelly, or metaphorical references to The Tragedy of Groverhaus.

Monkey Lincoln's Mystery Safe better be on the curriculum

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/o_ema/status/852174725954633728

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Nichael posted:

sounds like fake news

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why not (snorts another great big line of bleach)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

sounds like fake news

the student... has become the master???

Is this for real? Is he actually thinking this?

this might matter
[ron howard voice:] it wouldn't matter

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Citizen Tayne posted:

I've been voting since 1998, it's worse now.

bigger issue was the other dumb assholes who didn't come out and vote for their pet reasons over the single issue dumb assholes who are coming out anyways

blaming single issue voters for the 2016 election result is lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

someone post that dude holding up the "draft bill mitchell" sign.

dude needs to get blown the gently caress up on the frontlines somewhere

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

reminder that congress can empanel an investigation sentai w subpoena powers + congressional authority to extract testimony under penalty of perjury, and w access to fbi and other govt files/resources

if the dems win a single chamber of cogress in 2018 poo poo gets comedical in many many ways

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"You see, killbots have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down. Kif, show them the medal I won."

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
https://twitter.com/FoxBusiness/status/852135930831843329

tormp doesn't even know what country he shelled, so what

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

huh

I always wondered what it looked like when my cat climbed onto that warehouse roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

Didn't that happen last year, when the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Club just utterly annihilated the Sharks?

I don't think it happened in the playoffs but my memory might be off.

• Locked thread