Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Curse you handsome Rusev, get in my team already :argh:

and thats not even his finisher :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Powerhouses take way too long to charge up red moves though, they're easily beaten most of the time.
Smackdown is one of the harder dailies because of it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Powerhouses take way too long to charge up red moves though, they're easily beaten most of the time.
Smackdown is one of the harder dailies because of it.

rusev only needs purple and green and he can usually end it with those as long as the placement isn't terrible

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Question: Is normal for the ps4 for lock you out or your psn account and ask you to update your password?

if anyone wants to add me: Politologo87.

Thanks for reading.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Question: Is normal for the ps4 for lock you out or your psn account and ask you to update your password?

if anyone wants to add me: Politologo87.

Thanks for reading.

When did you last turn on your PS4? If Sony feels there's been a breach or some kind of comprimization of data, or the possibility, they make you change your password.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShootaBoy posted:

When did you last turn on your PS4? If Sony feels there's been a breach or some kind of comprimization of data, or the possibility, they make you change your password.

today, i was loving around on the psn store website and i didnt remember my password untill the 5 try i think?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

That would probably do it then.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
https://twitter.com/sc_prowrestling/status/849428446593810434

https://twitter.com/sc_prowrestling/status/849428137633075201

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy crap the psn system is trash. im still waiting for the god drat mail to update my password and now i cant play Let It Die.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I want to play a weird anime game. I have a free copy of Tokyo Mirage Sessions, should I play that or just shell out for P5.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Tokyo Mirage Sessions is a fun game, and while you finish it, you can check to see if P5 goes on sale and grab that.

An 8/10 free game is worth more than a 9/10 game you have to shell out money for, imo, especially if the 9/10 game has a chance at going on sale anytime soon.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Senerio posted:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is a fun game, and while you finish it, you can check to see if P5 goes on sale and grab that.

An 8/10 free game is worth more than a 9/10 game you have to shell out money for, imo, especially if the 9/10 game has a chance at going on sale anytime soon.

That's kind of what I figured. I also just remembered I have Horizon sitting around from when I bought it and BotW on the same day. I just finished BotW so maybe I should actually get to that.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions has a weird aesthetic that I like (sometimes your attacks can turn into jpop video clips) but the way you grind skills is really annoying and certain presentation elements are pretty lacking. The weird jpop horseshit is the reason to play it I think, the underlying systems are just "good" for the most part.

My ranking would be more like 7/10 vs 10/10 but I mean if you already have it free go ahead and play it. Nothing stopping you from getting Persona later (it is really really really worth getting).

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah, I meant play the games you already have before going out and buying one, especially at full price.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone knows how to advance in let it die? I maxed the starting character but i only can go to level 3?

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 6, 2017

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

DoctorGonzo posted:

Anyone knows how to advance in let it die? I maxed the starting character but i only can go to level 3?

Head back down to level 2 and look for another route up. There are some branching paths that reconnect and some that are just dead ends / only for shops / whatever.

Later on there will be paths that branch for multiple floors. If you feel stuck go back to a floor you haven't fully cleared.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

A new WWE game is being released for phones.

quote:

Don’t ring the bell. WWE isn’t done with mobile.

Sega announced today that it is publishing a future WWE mobile game, WWE Tap Mania. We don’t know what kind of a game Sega is working on, but Tap Mania will be free-to-play with in-app purchases.

advertisement

WWE is no stranger to mobile. 2K published the WWE SuperCard digital card in 2014, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment published the mobile fighter Immortals in 2015, while Scopely was responsible for the match-three puzzle game WWE Champions which launched earlier this year. This, however, is Sega’s first mobile project with the wrestling brand.

“At Sega, we like to find new ways to bring brands and experiences to a wide mobile gaming audience,” said Naoki Kameda, chief operating officer of Sega’s mobile division in the West, in a press release sent to GamesBeat. “This partnership with WWE presents a fresh opportunity for collaboration. Working with WWE, a monumental leader in global entertainment, along with The Tap Lab, a studio known for crafting action-packed games that are fun at their core, we’re confident that WWE Tap Mania will delight WWE fans worldwide.”

“We are always looking to engage our global fan base in new and exciting ways,” said Casey Collins, WWE executive vice president of consumer products, in the press release. “Partnering with industry leader Sega is a great opportunity for us to continue our mobile game strategy while bringing in new fans with WWE Tap Mania.”

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pass

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
The awful app has prepared me to tap all of my favorite wrestlers in a Lisztomania

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Personally I'm waiting for them to re-release WrestleFest, this time making it feel like the original arcade game. The one THQ released a few years ago before yanking it from the store didn't quite feel like the old arcade game.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Is Tap Mania going to be like Simpsons tapped out or something?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Is Tap Mania going to be like Simpsons tapped out or something?

Sounds like a clicker of some sort, yeah.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Can you take over Suplex City™ and turn it into Roman Reigns' Yard™!? Find out in WWE The Big Dog™ Roman Reigns Tapped Out Super Funtime Mobile Adventure!™™™™

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Every tap on AJ Styles counts as three taps for Roman Reigns.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

projecthalaxy posted:

Every tap on AJ Styles counts as three taps for Roman Reigns.

roman reigns will never tap

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Can someone explain to me how tagging works in WWE Champions? Do you ever get control over when the tag happens? It's infuriating when your guy's getting his arse kicked and the green button's on the screen, but pressing it does nothing.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
there's a turn cool down on tagging, but if you see the green button you can tag in 3 ways: on your turn, and it switches the dude in; when being pinned (but not in [Danger] health) which does not switch your dude but consumes the tag; and when being submitted with he same rules as if you're being pinned

GlenMR
Dec 11, 2005

What is this emotion called "criminal negligence"?
Ahh okay, thanks. The danger thing makes sense, I've see the AI break up pins, but couldn't work out why I wasn't doing the same when I tapped.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Just started WWE Champions, is there an RR faction I can join?

e: sent a request to goonWorldOrder as Derek Agony

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 12, 2017

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Sent a request to GoonWorldOrder as Yoleau

I feel like I'm either missing something obvious or the game hits you with a paywall quite early - is there anything I can do to get my wrestlers past 1 star gold faster than just grinding out the class dailies and hoping I get enough token drops from loot crates? I've got a little over 500 cash at the moment, is that something I could potentially use to get over this plateau, or would I need a good deal more?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Jenny Angel posted:

Sent a request to GoonWorldOrder as Yoleau

I feel like I'm either missing something obvious or the game hits you with a paywall quite early - is there anything I can do to get my wrestlers past 1 star gold faster than just grinding out the class dailies and hoping I get enough token drops from loot crates? I've got a little over 500 cash at the moment, is that something I could potentially use to get over this plateau, or would I need a good deal more?

The 350cash 2* token bags are good to get the 2* gatekeeper tokens (armbands/Kane's mask/yingyang/etc), but they rotate for which are available. Next best bet are the 150cash bags described up thread. Much better use of cash than buying superstars.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Champions is such a space hog. It's quickly becoming the only app on my phone. Every time I boot it up its downloading another 73mb of something.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Apologies for spamming y'all with heal requests but like 3 of my 5 missions were to send them.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the spending recommendations, I'm now only 2 jump ropes away from a 2-star Rollins. Also, sorry to reiterate this but if I could get an accept into Goonworldorder before the next faction feud I would hugely appreciate it. In-game name is Yoleau

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jenny Angel posted:

Thanks for the spending recommendations, I'm now only 2 jump ropes away from a 2-star Rollins. Also, sorry to reiterate this but if I could get an accept into Goonworldorder before the next faction feud I would hugely appreciate it. In-game name is Yoleau

Don't worry about the faction feuds unless they've been improved greatly. They're currently a clusterfuck.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Do I need to time tagging in properly or something? Just lost a match because my full-health Andre just stood on the apron and watched me get pinned even though I was hitting the button repeatedly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If your bar hits danger you lose automatically if you're pinned.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dumb game. Tempt me with IRS and give me.. ROMAN REIGNS :gonk:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
same but I got bubba Ray at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I would love Champions much more if it was easier to get characters. Getting IRS would be dope, but I'm not dumping real money into this for a chance at him.