Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cmndstab posted:

140 pages since yesterday jfc

Did anything happen other than Spicer denying the holocaust?

I mean there was that thing in Kansas where the CHUD won by like 2 points in a district that's typically a 30 point blowout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but not being able to really pay people will hurt recruitment and retention dogg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cmndstab posted:

https://twitter.com/ScreechTheEagle/status/852162601060638722

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Again, my main point here is out-Donald Donald, which is actually not hard to do. Assume the role of bully and guess what? The easiest target is the obese daddy's boy.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cmndstab posted:

"other than that war did anything happen in Europe in the 1910s"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

PLEASE DO IT

Hell, just let it continue to leak for a couple days that you are even considering it. It will give Comey and Rogers a reason to drop a couple breadcrumbs for us all to see.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

cmndstab posted:

lots of sweet power ranger gifs, some cheeky references to marihuana, "trump dumb", off topic talk that (might, might not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) can get your probated depending on what baloogan's BAC is at any given time

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Nichael posted:

Again, my main point here is out-Donald Donald, which is actually not hard to do. Assume the role of bully and guess what? The easiest target is the obese daddy's boy.

word

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

tenderjerk posted:

lots of sweet power ranger gifs, some cheeky references to marihuana, "trump dumb", off topic talk that (might, might not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) can get your probated depending on what baloogan's BAC is at any given time

you missed modernism/postmodernism chat last night

things get interesting with nite crew around 2AM or so

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqPbVwtw7qQ

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I did a thing posted:

PLEASE DO IT

Hell, just let it continue to leak for a couple days that you are even considering it. It will give Comey and Rogers a reason to drop a couple breadcrumbs for us all to see.

I want this I want it bad

so bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

lol whine whine whine thats all left wingers know to do

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

i feel like at this point we should stop doing even lip service to a person we don't respect just because he's in an office we ostensibly should. just call him trump or donny t, don't even bother to call him the president anymore.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Coolguye posted:

i feel like at this point we should stop doing even lip service to a person we don't respect just because he's in an office we ostensibly should. just call him trump or donny t, don't even bother to call him the president anymore.

I have not yet used the word "President" in front of Trump's name and never will

until he actually acts like a gd President he doesn't deserve the title (he never will)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

I have not yet used the word "President" in front of Trump's name and never will

until he actually acts like a gd President he doesn't deserve the title (he never will)

But he bombed that concrete

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/esquire/status/852182029231894529

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

holy poo poo this is great

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol baloogan is running around with his lil corkscrew duck dick hanging out trying to figure out which pipe she went down

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

But he bombed that concrete

he also killed an eight year old girl

and a navy seal

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

sessions was last seen wandering in the calexico desert ranting about how "the insects and vermin of this world must be purged with chemical exterminants"

The southwest is suffering rapid change
Coal-burning plants multiply and the Four Corners grow dingy
The Grand Canyon is overrun by motorized rafters and transistorites
Our lust for energy dams the rivers
Missile sites, bombing ranges nuclear testing, and mock desert warfare all disturb Lummis' classic southwest.
When blowing dust annoys the urbanites, their reaction is to blacktop the desert

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

Lol baloogan is running around with his lil corkscrew duck dick hanging out trying to figure out which pipe she went down

*extremely underworld mario voice* maga maga maga

maga maga maga

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I wish I could take credit for that but it's from someone else in PSP

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

cmndstab posted:

The FBI obtained a FISA warrant on Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page in 2016 because they believed he was a knowing agent of Russian intelligence. The FISA warrant was renewed at least once.

The secret ledger that listed payments from Ukraine's pro-Russian government was verified by the AP after they confirmed Paul Manafort recieved payments that corresponded to entries in the book.

Donal Trump told Xi Jinping that "Iraq" was being targeted with missiles, over beautiful chocolate cake.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

We dead yet?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

FAUXTON posted:

how drunk does he have to be to forget what his home looks like

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Robert Plant posted:

We dead yet?

yes

oh wait. no

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nichael posted:

Honestly, it goes back to what I've said a lot, had Jeb! out Donalded Donald by punching him at the second GOP debate, none of us would be having this conversation. Donald somehow manufactured an image of himself as a tough guy. No one really attacked him on that, Democrat or Republican. Had anyone usurped the "tough guy" macho bullshit, they would've won regardless of message.

The thing that somehow no one remembers to mention whenever this is brought up is that not only did Jeb! fail to defend his wife's honor, he ends up low fiving Trump and joking around with him later that night.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Robert Plant posted:

We dead yet?

when you think about it, death is just life hyperoperationalized

SKULL.GIF posted:

The thing that somehow no one remembers to mention whenever this is brought up is that not only did Jeb! fail to defend his wife's honor, he ends up low fiving Trump and joking around with him later that night.

jeb! was just happy to have made a friend, leave him alone!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Coolguye posted:

look, he ate "just the most beautiful piece of cake" with the chinese president while discussing bombing Iraq Syria ??? Syria

not many people that aren't the preisdent of america can say that :smug:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

tenderjerk posted:

:eyepop: plz stay safe rex

Pretty sure the dude who was inducted into "The Russia Order of Friendship" is going to be fine over there. what's a few disagreements between bffs?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump already became president when he sent drug-addled special ops guys to murder a few dozen people over decade-old video clips

that's how it works, once you're anointed in the child blood you become president

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

The most Jeb thing he could do.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Third World Reggin posted:

how drunk does he have to be to forget what his home looks like

He already did and in their ultimately misguided altruism Canada sheltered that inebriated waterfowl in Alberta.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Robert Plant posted:

We dead yet?

That reminds me, I need to take a shower and go to KFC or McDonald's

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
haha even Fox has to admit that despite winning Kansas they had to have Trump, Pence, and Cruz (lol) stump for a dude to win by like 20 points less than usual

Serf
May 5, 2011

do u think in college they called him sex tillerson

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I kind of want to try that Syrian death by chocolate cake now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Citizen Tayne posted: