Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I sure whatever has enough cargo pockets to fit all the warhammer figurines haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

That's why the goons hate him. Deep down, they know they are The Wizard.

It's true.

For me at least.

E:

ultrabindu fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Apr 12, 2017

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Josh is fine. Lol at how broken you have to be to care that he's in the video.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why do you care that we care???

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

*approaches live mic, taps on it, blows, checking for feedback*

"Josh..."

*audience leans forward, baited in breath*

"...is bad."

:bravo:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I feel like Josh is probably really popular among the reddit types who watch and comment in Mike's videos and so that's why he keeps him around

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Where did Mike get the gigantic novelty size gummy worm? Or was is actually just some crazy double ended dildo? Either way, very fan-servicey episode.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

josh owns he's extremely sick and also he's good at wrestling games. just not as good as jack. but come on what do you expect

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

General Dog posted:

Where did Mike get the gigantic novelty size gummy worm? Or was is actually just some crazy double ended dildo? Either way, very fan-servicey episode.

Here

Note that due to the artificial sweeteners involved eating a substantial portion of these will give you the shits like you wouldn't believe. RIP Mike's bowels.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Giant gummy worms/gummy bears are proof positive of that adage that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

They're loving expensive, and even though they're technically edible you can't really "eat" one. You take a few bites, you laugh at how huge it is and then the novelty wears off and you have this 5 pound slab of corn syrup sitting there rotting.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

MikeCrotch posted:

Here

Note that due to the artificial sweeteners involved eating a substantial portion of these will give you the shits like you wouldn't believe. RIP Mike's bowels.

Okay, so it's an edible sex toy. Not explicitly, but there's no way anybody's buying that and then not putting it in some non-mouth orifice.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

General Dog posted:

Okay, so it's an edible sex toy. Not explicitly, but there's no way anybody's buying that and then not putting it in some non-mouth orifice.

Don't Google that at work.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

King Vidiot posted:

Giant gummy worms/gummy bears are proof positive of that adage that just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

They're loving expensive, and even though they're technically edible you can't really "eat" one. You take a few bites, you laugh at how huge it is and then the novelty wears off and you have this 5 pound slab of corn syrup sitting there rotting.

The only way to eat it without getting the hell-shits or immediately throwing it away is to buy it for a party and slice it up like a thanksgiving turkey. But why in the hell would you do that?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

vermin posted:

The only way to eat it without getting the hell-shits or immediately throwing it away is to buy it for a party and slice it up like a thanksgiving turkey. But why in the hell would you do that?

If I went to a party and a bunch of people were carving up a gummy worm like a turkey and serving it on plates I'd turn around and leave, and then get new friends.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
like 30% of the customer base for those things is probably LA Beast-style youtube masochists trying to eat the whole thing at once

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Monkey Fracas posted:

like 30% of the customer base for those things is probably LA Beast-style youtube masochists trying to eat the whole thing at once

Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

King Vidiot posted:

:lol: if you honestly think that thing would show any signs of decomposition within a decade

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
"Do you know the difference between a goat and a shee-"
Rich: "YOU gently caress 'EM BOTH"
Mike: :stare:

I'm still laughing at this part.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
The whole episode was pretty good except for Joy and them not talking about the trippy octopus cartoon at all

I liked them looking for the cynical angle in a poorly produced hospital clown tape and being baffled when they couldn't find one

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Moments before being pushed over the Wheel accepted Jesus Christ as its personal Lord and Savior and is now paradise with our Lord :angel: Now it's the Wheel of the Redeemed

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Why do people keep weirdly insisting that goons think Josh/Jack/Max Landis or whoever are annoying because they themselves are all simultaneously Josh, Jack and Max Landis and not because sometimes those people can be annoying and also people have different tastes? It's almost like they're taking it personally because they're the ones who identify with those people.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I wish I were Max Landis and could sell scripts about police orcs for millions.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

General Dog posted:

Moments before being pushed over the Wheel accepted Jesus Christ as its personal Lord and Savior and is now paradise with our Lord :angel: Now it's the Wheel of the Redeemed

Its rotting in hell now fyi.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

powerful sex moves posted:

Why do people keep weirdly insisting that goons think Josh/Jack/Max Landis or whoever are annoying because they themselves are all simultaneously Josh, Jack and Max Landis and not because sometimes those people can be annoying and also people have different tastes? It's almost like they're taking it personally because they're the ones who identify with those people.

They are totally right about me tho. I'm Josh. :smith:

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

reignofevil posted:

Its rotting in hell now fyi.

The wheel has returned to the base materials that created it. It was once forged in a nebula. Starstuff. And now it will return to the earth and become a tree. :tipshat:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Really disappointed that Jack wasn't there to talk about the clown video

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ultrabindu posted:

It's true.

For me at least.

E:

rofl

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

powerful sex moves posted:

Shut up Josh.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Paladinus posted:

that would never work!

more than once!!!!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paladinus posted:

My friend sent me some publicity stills from that a few months ago and I genuinely thought it was a joke.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

My friend sent me some publicity stills from that a few months ago and I genuinely thought it was a joke.

It's going to be a great movie. I just wish I wrote it.
An orc. Who is a policeman.
Insane.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Paladinus posted:

It's going to be a great movie. I just wish I wrote it.
An orc. Who is a policeman.
Insane.

Does he have a dog as a partner?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

monster on a stick posted:

Does he have a dog as a partner?

Almost. It's Will Smith.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

If they genuinely spun the wheel to randomly land on Wormania why did Mike already have that giant gummy worm ready to go hmmmmmmmm?

Hack frauds.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Andro Dunos posted:

If they genuinely spun the wheel to randomly land on Wormania why did Mike already have that giant gummy worm ready to go hmmmmmmmm?

Hack frauds.

He had it delivered on the same day.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Almost. It's Will Smith.

So Alien Nation but with orcs?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I want to see a Best of the Worst with Josh, Jack, Max Landis and Rich.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Andro Dunos posted:

Hack frauds.

Deep in the bowls of the RLM warehouse is the "editing room".

No editing ever happens in there but instead mike stores his thousands upon thousands of novelty props and tens of genuine movie props. With all of his patreon money he desperately tries to fill the void with spending; like all of us.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

reignofevil posted:

Deep in the bowls of the RLM warehouse is the "editing room".

No editing ever happens in there but instead mike stores his thousands upon thousands of novelty props and tens of genuine movie props. With all of his patreon money he desperately tries to fill the void with spending; like all of us.

ya, the one time Mike was really like "oh dear! was the time rich almost knocked over the camera causing it to point to the memorabilia room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
u could tell he was hiding soemthing

• Locked thread