Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Iron Crowned posted:

You know, Hershey's is made with spoiled milk, that's why it tastes like vomit.

i would like to purchase some of this vomit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I just want to see Donald go to Iraq.

He's never leaving the US, everyone else comes to Mar a Lago

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jBrereton posted:

how partisan would you have to be to deny that looks like a pretty good slice

if donald gave me a slice of that cake I'd probably vote maga 2020

but knowing the Trump brand's history of scams, and his proclivity for bodily waste, I highly doubt that's actually chocolate...

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Ray posted:

i would like to purchase some of this vomit

pretend i posted the gif of the guy vomiting and then splashing his face with the vomit

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i dnn't want chocolate unless it's paired with peanut butter and even then i want the pb to c ratio to favor the pb

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Milk chocolate is for milk drinkers no surprise day crew likes it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agrajag posted:

also that cake looks like dark chocolate and dark chocolate is gross

The gently caress???

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Der Meister posted:

Or at least have raging diabetes?

A friend of mine had a mother with diabetes and if her insulin levels got out of whack you'd be having a normal conversation and then in the blink of an eye there's just total gibberish coming out of her mouth, like, I'm not sure it was even words. makes u think etc etc

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

this is extremely my poo poo

who said that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Maria Bartiromo's Giant Softballs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Der Meister posted:

He's got a planned trip to Germany next month, but yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll call it off. I don't think he's even crossed the Mississippi since being elected.

eonwe posted:

pretend i posted the gif of the guy vomiting and then splashing his face with the vomit

The Hershey's Chocolate Experience!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Der Meister posted:

He's supposed to go to Brussels next week, if I remember right. By coincidence, Obama's scheduled to speak in Berlin at about the same time, so the jetlagged tweetstorms should be incredible.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

The President of the United States of America

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

play him off, keyboard cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

good chocolate tastes good

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/04/12/crucified-man-had-prior-run-in-with-authorities/?utm_term=.490df06d00f4

quote:

Born (possibly out of wedlock?) in a stable, this jobless thirty-something of Middle Eastern origin had had previous run-ins with local authorities for disturbing the peace, and had become increasingly associated with the members of a fringe religious group. He spent the majority of his time in the company of sex workers and criminals.

He had had prior run-ins with local authorities — most notably, an incident of vandalism in a community center when he wrecked the tables of several licensed money-lenders and bird-sellers. He had used violent language, too, claiming that he could destroy a gathering place and rebuild it.

At the time of his arrest, he had not held a fixed residence for years. Instead, he led an itinerant lifestyle, staying at the homes of friends and advocating the redistribution of wealth.

He had come to the attention of the authorities more than once for his unauthorized distribution of food, disruptive public behavior, and participation in farcical aquatic ceremonies.

Some say that his brutal punishment at the hands of the state was out of proportion to and unrelated to any of these incidents in his record.

But after all, he was no angel.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

this is extremely my poo poo

You know who also had submarines?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
"We have ballistic missile submarines, so if i really wanna pressure another country i'll fire one of those at them." -- The President

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

that there's a narrative of Ivanka having sadfeels over Syria is funny because her reaction was to bomb the poo poo out of it once then to move on and forget about it

It's such a classic hissy fit lashout

BTW the swipe gesture for Ivanka and Obama are extremely similar 🤔

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

GobiasIndustries posted:

I don't think Trump can stiff anything anymore

Jared! Jared get in here and refuse to pay this contractor while I watch.

Laugh right in his face when he brings up his family, just like I used to.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

what remarks

Trump is saying that Bannon had no impact on his campaign and that he has the best brain and doesn't need Bannon one bit

He's done

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I have a complete hatred of all things military, but Trump is right that submarines are better than carriers.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

What about a submarine carrier

The Japanese had those in WW2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I-400-class_submarine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

quote:

He spent the majority of his time in the company of sex workers and criminals.

:same:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/852196297381732352

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

I have a complete hatred of all things military, but Trump is right that submarines are better than carriers.

porque no los dos

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

:eyepop:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Coolguye posted:

i see this bothers you quite a lot. have you considered volunteering your time to a social services charity that will make the lives of the brown people you can affect better, either by providing assistance to those who need it or by helping people who have been wronged seek legal council and recourse?

or if these things do not exist to your knowledge, have you considered going out and talking to people who might be interested in pooling resources to start such a resource?

it might do more for your mood than impotently venting black depression and rage on a dead gay comedy forum, friend.

I live in Pittsburgh's "little mexico" and I'm active in neighborhood groups, but that doesn't mean I can't also vent impotently on the internet

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

who let the dogs out

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
no darkness. youre the darkness

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

no darkness no darkness you're the darkness

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Joementum posted:

They name more of those after Presidents, so that'll be the Donald J Trump, it'll make up for his tiny hands.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Agrajag posted:

last time trump ordered the death of an 8 year olf american girl he was at some kind of banquet, right?

Yeah at Mar-E-Lago, same as this time. Expect that to happen alot, him chomping on a burger or something and ordering tomahawks lke they're fries

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

quote:

Born (possibly out of wedlock?) in a stable, this jobless thirty-something of Middle Eastern origin had had previous run-ins with local authorities for disturbing the peace

lol x infinity

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Der Meister posted:

How does an Alzheimeric, morbidly obese septagenarian get to eat a cake like that and not die

clones

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

be proud of who u are my dark queen!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

That DICK! posted:

i love to eat cake and drop missiles

i'm a human, i'm a raytheon executive, and i'm cummin'

• Locked thread