Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

powerful sex moves posted:

Why do people keep weirdly insisting that goons think Josh/Jack/Max Landis or whoever are annoying because they themselves are all simultaneously Josh, Jack and Max Landis and not because sometimes those people can be annoying and also people have different tastes? It's almost like they're taking it personally because they're the ones who identify with those people.

wow you have a problem with goons who have a problem with goons who have a problem with josh? you must be josh. :smug:

even though every time he opened his dumb mouth this episode josh loving sucked, at least he only had like 6 lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

I wish I were Max Landis and could sell scripts about police orcs for millions.

i wish i were max landis so i could kill myself

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
patreon subscribers did u see that pic of all the fresh lumber in the rlm studio? somebodys building a thing!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i hope its not a new wheel of the worst wheel. mike desotrying that thing is the best thing thats ever happened since i lost my leg.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Next wheel should be oriented parallel to the ground so there's no risk of falling.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
its going to be a greenscreen circle and the canadians will use "visual fx" to make it spin """in post"""

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Reinforced WotW; resistant to crude attacks from drunken Wisconsinites

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm basically the polar opposite of josh in every way and I still hate him

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Monkey Fracas posted:

Reinforced WotW; resistant to crude attacks from drunken Wisconsinites

Easy to hose off too

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Max Landis should've licensed Shadowrun for orc cop movie for cheap publicity.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Trunko posted:

I'm basically the polar opposite of josh in every way and I still hate him

I'm basically Jessie minus 30 lbs.and I still mildly dislike him.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I dont have a strong opinion on Josh one way or the other, except in the cases where he's on the show and Mike, Jay, or Rich aren't. Then i get mad. Real mad.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

😉😉

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

hmmm. i thought you were a jay fan. are u sure you dont instead have a large purpled handed man of your own?

i hate josh

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
We Are All Josh

naem
May 29, 2011

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MODS?!?

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I would of ate it.

Order me one. I'll do it.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

:eyepop:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i missed this post before but hubba hubba ;)

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Yup! It's a grill on the internets, I tell ya hwat!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Josh is the worst in context he's probably a really cool guy that gets all the ladies and plays guitar and croons and everyone loves him if it wasn't for Jay and Mike loving it up all the time!!!!

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

lol that wasn't meant to sound like bragging

I am terrible at posting

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
one day i will be on a akward first date and she'll ask how the dating scene is for guys in this area and I'll respond ENDLESS TRAAASH and she'll respond OHHH MY GOOOOOOOD and we will get married that second

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
that tum tum got all the hands purpin'

naem
May 29, 2011

bring back old gbs posted:

one day i will be on a akward first date and she'll ask how the dating scene is for guys in this area and I'll respond ENDLESS TRAAASH and she'll respond OHHH MY GOOOOOOOD and we will get married that second

AAAAAIIIIIIDDDS

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jay acting like he's never been around such a huge dilz before :3:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

At first I was mad he threw the gummy worm on the floor. I have thought about it and that's where it belongs.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Sockser posted:

:lol: if you honestly think that thing would show any signs of decomposition within a decade

Giant gummy bears will be the currency of the post-apocalypse. They'll be the gold bars of the wasteland.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

Krinkle posted:

At first I was mad he threw the gummy worm on the floor. I have thought about it and that's where it belongs.

I thought it was a waste.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

"because Jack's a loving clown weirdo" is somehow funnier on rewatch. It's the real disdain in Rich's voice.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I think I'm the only person who clicked on this because no one has angrily demanded to know what the gently caress yet.

Also, what the gently caress? 8M views? Is this kids these days?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PostNouveau posted:

I think I'm the only person who clicked on this because no one has angrily demanded to know what the gently caress yet.

Only half of the views are actual kids, the rest watched it because hundreds of youtube talking heads made a reaction video about it.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

What the gently caress is even happening on this planet anymore?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i would subscribe to patreon to see mike deepthroating a giant gummy dildo

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

What the gently caress is even happening on this planet anymore?

Edit: ffs can this forum not even handle gif embeds anymore? https://i.imgur.com/yDiiq2j.gifv

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It can handle gif, just not gifv. Can't timg them either.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

"because Jack's a loving clown weirdo" is somehow funnier on rewatch. It's the real disdain in Rich's voice.

Lmao also flashing a Picard pic when they said his name another time

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

quote:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your video gave me cancer anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

a bone to pick posted:

The funny thing about that ragnarok trailer is they used the real Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin, because they could afford it, rather than how the justice league trailer used a cover of Come Together. I believe this is a purposeful troll.

i figured they used the cover in the DC trailer because they did that in DC's Watchmen trailer and it wound up being a really rad trailer despite the movie and they were just trying to catch that same lightning in a bottle kind of thing.

• Locked thread