Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

fits my needs posted:

Lmao NPR is gonna have ducking W Bush on tomorrow morning on Morning Edition about sending money to Africa.

Yeah, I wanna hear Dick Cheneys opinion on how to handle Syria and NK next!

W Bush did a good job thrtr, and managed to send enough money to save alot of lives in Africa.

Not enough to counteract Iraq but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I feel about McDonald's like I do about beer. I'll drink microbrew stuff but I'll also drink a twelver of $7.99 Genny Ice. All beer is beautiful.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sitting congressman had to tell obama he's lying to his face because the failed press was in obummers corner

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shageletic posted:

W Bush did a good job thrtr, and managed to send enough money to save alot of lives in Africa.

Not enough to counteract Iraq but still

yeah, w's investment into africa was actually one of the few decent things about his presidency

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

sitting congressman had to tell obama he's lying to his face because the failed press was in obummers corner

haha obummer, I like it, but you'll find that you prefer "Zero" if you wanna get really clever

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Someone photoshop that spiderman Hitler comic where the perfidious goons are trying to make Hitler say the holocaust happened but replace spider with spicer I would but my laptop charger broke

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Citizen Tayne posted:

All beer is beautiful.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

FrensaGeran posted:

do you have the slightest idea how to keep it viscous in transit?

I got a vacuum sealer, it should be fine.

I'll double bag it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

euphronius posted:

It's costs like $1 to make chicken salad

There is no excuse

mcdonalds? ugh dont even look at me with that filth. now this chicken mayo gloop now were talkin

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

McDonald's is good. Bitch.

fries limp, buns greasy. them nuggets ain't chicken. those loving onions taste like armpits, and they're all over my sandwich.

at least the places are always clean and you can get two big Macs on tax return day for four dollars

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
mcdonald's is good but i live near the worst one in the country. like 75% chance they will gently caress something up no matter what. forget to give you your drink, hand you somebody else's food, not give you what you ordered. i hate to be hateful towards customer service people making no money but it's like known thing with that mcdonald's. which is weird because unemployment in detroit is so high that i would think they would have the pick of the litter for employees.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Flavius Belisarius posted:

haha obummer, I like it, but you'll find that you prefer "Zero" if you wanna get really clever

i think i saw "the one" more often than any other thing they called him.

Apr 7, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

fries limp, buns greasy. them nuggets ain't chicken. those loving onions taste like armpits, and they're all over my sandwich.

at least the places are always clean and you can get two big Macs on tax return day for four dollars

All McDonald's Locations are operated by independent franchisees.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Buy a package of some cheese , carrots and spinach. BBQ up a bunch of chicken breasts

Lunch for a week

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nonsense posted:

SWAT'd

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/1247179-british-gamer-charged-swatting-hoax-led-20-year-old-shot-face

British Gamer Charged With “Swatting” Hoax That Led to a 20-Year-Old Being Shot in the Face

:smith:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

CAROL posted:

Just started reading page one of this thread I'll let you know when I'm done. Thanks for reading!

start in the first trump thread page 1 instead you're starting with Phantom Menace instead of ANH!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Citizen Tayne posted:

All McDonald's Locations are operated by independent franchisees.

Wrong

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

Buy a package of some cheese , carrots and spinach. BBQ up a bunch of chicken breasts

Lunch for a week

My wife prepares lunches on Sunday for the work week.

I still go to McDonald's.

Apr 7, 2003

Hmm. Fake news.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Augus posted:

*shuts eyes, clasps hands*
Dear sweet Lucifer,
Please please please please please please please please please please please make this happen

Mitchell under an inch of saran wrap to minimize his wrinkles, stuck in that rictus grin

"So what is Trump's position on I/P relations?"

"Hmah"

"Excuse me?"

"Hmah....Trumf!!!!!"

*asphyxiates*

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

the problem with mcdonalds is it is delicious and bad for you.

if we found out that mcdonalds was good for you, just imagine how many people would be eating mcdonalds all the time? people already eat a bunch of it knowing the health risks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Most fast food chains in your particular city whereever that may be, town or whatever, is owned by one person

the american economy is strong

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

i think i saw "the one" more often than any other thing they called him.

Remember their strange insistence on calling him Barry Soetoro? I never really figured that one out. Were they trying to suggest that his legal name was some sort of ploy to appear more ethnic?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Gringostar posted:

yeah, w's investment into africa was actually one of the few decent things about his presidency

Yeah, 2 million babies with HIV+ mothers born without HIV. Something like 15 million people with access to antiretrovirals. Would have been helpful if Bush (and the catholic church) had changed their stance on condoms, but they're determined to be assholes.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I worked at McDonalds in high school and when I had my interview the assistant manager looked me straight in the eye and said with 100% sincerity "So, why McDonalds?" and even at 16 I knew the correct answer probably wasn't "because you are hiring for weekends, which is the only time I can work, and you're close enough to my house that I can ride my bike". I bullshitted something but I still wonder what he would have considered to be the perfect answer to that.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
oh and the worst sin of all in regards to fast fooding: they don't change the oil out regularly enough so you get gross rear end nuggets

skip the mcdonalds on grand blvd in detroit, folks!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trumps position on I/p is one state or two states. Or whatever they want really.

Apr 7, 2003

comingafteryouall posted:

the problem with mcdonalds is it is delicious and bad for you.

if we found out that mcdonalds was good for you, just imagine how many people would be eating mcdonalds all the time? people already eat a bunch of it knowing the health risks

McDonald's is no worse than any other combination of meat, salt, fat, and bread.

Always exercise moderation when you visit your local McDonald's Franchisee.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

all food isa health risk. it's why i only eat minerals i mine from my backyard :smugdog:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

Trumps position on I/p is one state or two states. Or whatever they want really.

who knew the middle east was so complicated :shrug:

Apr 7, 2003

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Remember their strange insistence on calling him Barry Soetoro? I never really figured that one out. Were they trying to suggest that his legal name was some sort of ploy to appear more ethnic?

That's just an appeal to racism.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israeli's eat Trump steaks daily

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Obama sounds Irish so they went away from it.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i love mcdonalds

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

McDonald's is no worse than any other combination of meat, salt, fat, and bread.

Always exercise moderation when you visit your local McDonald's Franchisee.

oh, I do. I grew up on that poo poo I'm not one of those weak stomached bitches.

but those are generally things americans already have plenty of in their diet. it'd be good if we could eat less of meat, salt, fat, and bread.

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

Obama sounds Irish so they went away from it.

Barry H. O'Bama

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Unperson_47 posted:

all food isa health risk. it's why i only eat minerals i mine from my backyard :smugdog:

Sure that's just the lie big backyard tells to get you to buy another shovel

Apr 7, 2003

comingafteryouall posted:

oh, I do. I grew up on that poo poo I'm not one of those weak stomached bitches.

but those are generally things americans already have plenty of in their diet. it'd be good if we could eat less of meat, salt, fat, and bread.

I always ask them to add extra lettuce, so it's healthy.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Meat is fine shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I just gulp air any time I'm hungry

• Locked thread