Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Chokes McGee posted:

garcon literally held a woman's father captive against his will in a hellhole to force a woman to marry him when she didn't want to

you got issues

said woman was being beaten brutally by a cursed being that had about a foot of height and 250 pounds on him, let alone her, and abducted belle under shady circumstances

the dude mite b *~no angel~* but when everything sucks you pull for the guy who sucks least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lamentable dustman posted:

shut this boring foreigner up, let trump talk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol trump is just trumping just great now trump

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

friendship ended with bannon

now kushner
is my
best friend

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Coolguye posted:

said woman was being beaten brutally by a cursed being that had about a foot of height and 250 pounds on him, let alone her, and abducted belle under shady circumstances

the dude mite b *~no angel~* but when everything sucks you pull for the guy who sucks least

b&tb live remake lookin pretty relevant to politics these days

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

f#a# posted:

trump just wants to get along with everybody :wooper:

the sad part is he just wants people to like him because his father was a soulless hate golem

and he has more power in the world than anyone to make it happen but he has no clue how

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

and i must meme posted:

no matter your actual ideology, you'll be pulled back into the black hole of neoliberal hegemony within a few months?

Everybody says they're not going to get the military involved overseas. Until they become president.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
neocon trump that accomplishes little is a welcome improvement lol

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Trump word salad is delicious.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
someone needs to do a supercut of trump saying dead children

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
honestly the best result for Beauty and the Beast was for both Gaston and the Beast to die and Belle inherits the castle

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

b&tb live remake lookin pretty relevant to politics these days

gaston pulls belle's dad out of a carriage, his mouth streaming victory wine

'you are being re-accommodated'

Admiral Ray posted:

honestly the best result for Beauty and the Beast was for both Gaston and the Beast to die and Belle inherits the castle

belle is also a pretty huge bonehead so i just say let her do what she wants and go to the city to die in some fat old woman's cellar apartment

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the crazy part to me is that beast is supposed to be like, what, 18? 20? i mean, what the heck? lol. get back to me on this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao all of trumps dithering and constant shifting on the ACA is annoying big biz and the healthcare industry so much that even stalwart obamacare opponents like the US Chamber of Commerce are calling on him to just loving tell them what to expect for the next year so they can plan already

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

My Linux Rig posted:

I'm the exact opposite: I used to live in a state where possession was a misdemeanor, so I just drank all the time and got chubby

Now I can get my weed on the corner and I'm drinking significantly less and I've been noticing some weight coming off

Can't smoke weed on account of my job and boy it sucks. I don't miss cigarettes at all, I don't get cravings and quttings the best thing I've ever done for myself.

I miss weed every day

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
donald trump has a broken sadbrain and he really just wants everyone's approval, especially the people that hate him

and thats hilarious because he is miserable

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol trump is just trumping just great now trump

trumps cucked big league by establishment neocons and you will swallow every drop

Solarin fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 12, 2017

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
It really sits in how dumb he is when he is standing next to someone and listing to them speak.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
lol if kushner gets trump to do exactly the things that hillary would have done. next month trump will be signing an executive order to give female ceos tax breaks for leaning in.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That DICK! posted:

the crazy part to me is that beast is supposed to be like, what, 18? 20? i mean, what the heck? lol. get back to me on this

almost 21, yeah. like his 21st birthday happens during the original cartoon.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Trump is overshadowed by everyone in every joint press conference. He must feel bad.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/johnjharwood/status/852256279938682882

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

yes trump, get that refund

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I liked the interpretation of Beauty and the Beast where it was described as a allegory of a French Revolution where the aristocracy won. Gaston is the brave leader of the plebs who is willing to sacrifice it all and the Beast is the aloof mega wealthy figure who lives shut in up a castle and treats all as furniture

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

lol if kushner gets trump to do exactly the things that hillary would have done. next month trump will be signing an executive order to give female ceos tax breaks for leaning in.

they only get the tax breaks if they promise to wear low cut shirts while leaning in, though

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Who's got the "lol that's awesome" tweet? I can't find it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

no the crazy part is the amount of women I meet who think he was way better before he was changed into a human

the entire human race is a goddamn mistake

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

lmao all of trumps dithering and constant shifting on the ACA is annoying big biz and the healthcare industry so much that even stalwart obamacare opponents like the US Chamber of Commerce are calling on him to just loving tell them what to expect for the next year so they can plan already

lol just lol

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yeah do not try to bring age into basically any disney story, they're all adult stories prettied up for kids so the very adult characters are slapped with absurd youth because kids are dumb. it's the jrpg phenomenon in the west.

like jasmine was turning 16 in aladdin and was getting bullied into marriage.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

anime was right posted:

neocon trump that accomplishes little is a welcome improvement lol

Yeah he's basically doing a macro version of his brain problem where he adopts the position of the last smart person he talked to after belatedly realizing Bannon isn't actually all that smart.

God I'd love to see Bannon and his nationalist friends faces as Trump turns into your average Neocon shitheel by degrees every hour.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

kel dies at the end of good burger

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its gonna be hilarious when healthcare prices rise under trump just because they are so uncertain of the future, lmbo.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Coolguye posted:

yeah do not try to bring age into basically any disney story, they're all adult stories prettied up for kids so the very adult characters are slapped with absurd youth because kids are dumb. it's the jrpg phenomenon in the west.

aladdin's like the only story where everyone's age makes sense tho

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

Sir Tonk posted:

Who's got the "lol that's awesome" tweet? I can't find it.

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eonwe posted:

its gonna be hilarious when healthcare prices rise under trump just because they are so uncertain of the future, lmbo.

drat you, Obama!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Coolguye posted:

all good teenagers, take off your clothes

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Is it a gas or was it aerosolized liquid droplets.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/852156395722027008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Jazerus posted:

aladdin's like the only story where everyone's age makes sense tho

fast forward to the scene where jafar is macking on her

• Locked thread