Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ahhh, good old Mac, up to old tricks. Racist old shitebag.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

This reminds me of the cartoons from the 19th or early 20th century where Britain or the US was watching over various other countries behaving like children. How the mighty have fallen :rip:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Easter and Theresa May's trip to Saudi Arabia – By joining in the fuss about the National Trust’s alleged airbrushing of Easter, the prime minister deftly avoids addressing far nastier issues"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Sunderland’s David Moyes surprised at level of criticism after ‘slap’ remark

Mail:
MAC on... The government's war on diesel

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

In 2015, former Labour science minister Lord Drayson said Tony Blair's government made a mistake in promoting diesel cars because they were now "killing people".
I thought Blair enjoyed doing that anyway?

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport:

Cartoonist of the Year, every year.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
If I didn't have a red text avatar, I would totally take that Ronaldo bust. It is just soo good. You just don't throw away an avatar you earned though.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

There if anyone wants it.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

There if anyone wants it.

Just like Bart!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn faces mutiny within Labour as Ken Livingstone escapes expulsion over Hitler comments

Independent:

China's President Xi Jinping arrives in Florida for Trump talks

Times:

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Xi Jinping's meeting with Donald Trump – Chinese president arrives in Florida for his first face-to-face meeting with his US counterpart, which is likely to focus on tensions over North Korea and trade"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Taking children on holiday during term time

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Eat poo poo forever, Mac.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Stanley 'Mac' McMurtry's true and authentic reference source for the English working class.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He really should leave the tattoos to Paul Thomas.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump’s missile strikes against Syria – US president ordered bombing of airbase in retaliation for chemical weapons attack blamed on Bashar al-Assad regime"

Telegraph:

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Assad crosses Trump's line – Chris Riddell on the Syrian chemical attack and America’s response"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Edit: Bonus! Alex Norris on the post-Brexit UK. More at The Nib.

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Apr 9, 2017

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bob did a comic that I don't despise with all my soul. What a unique experience.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson's foreign diplomacy – The UK’s foreign minister, Boris Johnson, has drawn fire for cancelling a planned trip to Moscow owing to increased tensions about Syria"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Trump administration and Syria – The US secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, says his country will come to the defence of innocent civilians ‘anywhere in the world’ ahead of a visit to Moscow"

Telegraph:

Saturday's Independent:

After Emanuel Leutze.

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... The Barclays 'whistleblower'

'You're wasting your time, sir. The cleaning lady was on holiday in Skegness at the time of the whistle blowing.'

Guardian Sport:

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
For reference:

Perfection.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson and Russia – Vladimir Putin is ‘toxifying the image of Russia’ by backing Bashar al-Assad and the G7 must consider fresh sanctions against Russia and Syria in response to last week’s chemical attack on civilians, Boris Johnson has said"

Telegraph:

University Challenge: Professor Stephen Hawking presents winners' trophy

Independent:

Times:

United Airlines passenger violently dragged from seat on overbooked flight

Mail:
Mac on... spice

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
That's some nice graffiti there mac, 'Jazz.'

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH
Apparently Mac is an 80 year old man from Edinburgh. I have to say I assumed he was a 52 year old man from Kent.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
Even though the content of Mac's cartoons is always trash, I kinda love his art. The last gasps of a uniquely British visual style that will die with him, reminds me of the old Giles cartoons. I just wish he had a non-garbage writer to work with him.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson and sanctions – Philip Hammond has defended Boris Johnson’s failed bid to secure backing for tougher sanctions against Russia over the Syria chemical attack" After Meissonier.

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Yalta.

Times:

White House's Sean Spicer says Hitler gaffe 'inexcusable'

Mail:
Mac on... The overbooking fiasco on a United flight

'Hang on, sir. You're in luck. A seat has just become available.'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on grammar schools – Education secretary denies that the government is ignoring poorest families in Theresa May’s drive for new wave of grammar schools"

Telegraph:

Nasa announces alien life could be thriving on Saturn’s moon Enceladus

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... Robot postmen

'The new robot postie has arrived. I wonder what it meant by "exterminate ... exterminate".'

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Trump dropping a bomb in Afghanistan – Up to 36 suspected Islamic State militants were killed in Afghanistan when the US dropped the largest non-nuclear bomb ever used in combat, the Afghan defence ministry said on Friday" After Stanley Kubrick.

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Robert Swain Gifford.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Easter eggs for all tastes – Chris Riddell gift-wraps a special selection"

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Donald Trump and North Korea – Trump and senior officials have said that the US will consider any lever – diplomatic, economic or military – to forestall North Korea’s nuclear ambitions"

Sunday Telegraph:

Telegraph

Independent on Sunday:

Independent:

Sunday Times:

Times:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
**Gooey Leadership**

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
He is not gooeying anywhere.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

That one from the Times is pretty drat funny

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

The Riddell is incredibly bad. He should get a writer.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the strongman leaders' club – As Turkey votes to give Recep Tayyip Erdoğan virtually dictatorial powers, the trend for the strongman leader is growing around the world"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... North Korea's military parade

Guardian Sport:

:derp: Tomorrow's selection should be interesting. :derp:

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Love the Owen Jones T Shirt

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Cloud Potato posted:

Guardian Sport:

:perfect:

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

David Squires is genuinely the best posted in this thread

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
It's amazing that FDoTM still has a job when Squires is able to write just as many words, but better and actually draw pictures that go along with them.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the general election – Theresa May has said she wants to hold a snap general election on 8 June, despite repeatedly claiming that she was against the idea of an early vote"

Bonus! Tribune magazine:

And have another Riddell as well!
https://twitter.com/chrisriddell50/status/854601540501483523

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC on... Broadchurch and the General Election

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on George Osborne's decision to stand down as an MP – Former chancellor announces he will leave Commons after taking up string of other jobs, including editing Evening Standard"

Telegraph:

"This is the truth about whether a Liberal Democrat resurgence in the upcoming general election is realistic"

Independent:

'Crush the saboteurs': British newspapers react to general election

Times:

Bonus!

Bill O'Reilly fired from Fox News, company confirms

Mail:
Mac on... Lib Dems rising from the dead

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Very racist and offensive to caricature the Mbuti people as being like Farron, Clegg, and Cable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

Cloud Potato posted:

i can't believe i'm disagreeing with squires; finals series are cool and good additions to a season of sport and the english premier league would be better with one imho