Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Calm posted:

His amoeba gut/liver would suggest he's already losing the battle between destruction and self-interest.

*bannons llver pulsating throughh his high end bowling shirt in audrey 2 voice: feed me.... FEEEEED MMEEEEEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the funniest epilogue to 2016 was that after 100 days it becomes obvious that trump doesnt care about any of his promises and his administration will be 'jeb bush but much, much dumber' so of course that's how it turned out

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump isn't making anybody happy, except for me

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/852330541227659264

I stand by my belief that people are going to have to be tried in a court of law and hanged for our nation to get past this.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

im gonna poo poo in donald trump's rear end

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I stand by my belief that people are going to have to be tried in a court of law and hanged for our nation to get past this.

lol their father has not been served well by their father, senior staff has little to do with it

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/852327832185430016

Ossoff gonna lose.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Just throw out the whole Trump family minus Tiffany and I guess Barron, just dump em out of a helicopter over the Pacific.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the funniest epilogue to 2016 was that after 100 days it becomes obvious that trump doesnt care about any of his promises and his administration will be 'jeb bush but much, much dumber' so of course that's how it turned out

I loved how he randomly turned on Russia

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
doesn't matter, the margins will own like they did in kansas whether or not he wins

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Im pretty sure howard stern spoke a bunch about 1 in 2 out in one of his books or something back in the 90's. It insane as all hell to think thats where this comes from, but trump, so it proabably is.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It will never stop being infuriating how people just ho-hum this compared to the clinton foundation issue.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

logikv9 posted:

doesn't matter, the margins will own like they did in kansas whether or not he wins

Yeah unless it comes out like -15 GA-06 is going to be a victory/"victory" regardless of what the Democrats do -- especially since they're actually bothering to campaign and fundraise for Ossoff.

The real test is if we can keep this going for another year and a half

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Some fuckin gay commie probably posted:

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Also the pisstape verse from Psalms.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i like that they made sure to include a dude asking Jesus explicitly if he would get into heaven if he did absolutely everything Jesus said and did it piously and whatnot, but if he kept all his money to himself, just so they could drive home that Jesus was not cool with rich fuckers

then

every so-called Christian sect in the US went overwhelmingly for someone who only serves one master in the sense that he worships money, and is the embodiment of every deadly sin to boot

maybe Episcopalians didn't go for him, maybe

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SLOSifl posted:

Also the pisstape verse from Psalms.

pisstape is song of solomon dude c'mon

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

etalian posted:

I loved how he randomly turned on Russia

he has the best people, and they put the best papers in front of him and show him the best places to write his name using the best sharpies

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/robertwrighter/status/852334566689968128

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

i like that they made sure to include a dude asking Jesus explicitly if he would get into heaven if he did absolutely everything Jesus said and did it piously and whatnot, but if he kept all his money to himself, just so they could drive home that Jesus was not cool with rich fuckers

then

every so-called Christian sect in the US went overwhelmingly for someone who only serves one master in the sense that he worships money, and is the embodiment of every deadly sin to boot

maybe Episcopalians didn't go for him, maybe

prosperity gospel is a hell of a drug

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

DogonCrook posted:

Im pretty sure howard stern spoke a bunch about 1 in 2 out in one of his books or something back in the 90's. It insane as all hell to think thats where this comes from, but trump, so it proabably is.

"1 in 2 out"? huh?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm reminded of when GOB and Tony Wonder are such awful people that they don't understand friendship and just assume they're gay for each other

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Not sure that's a metaphor

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

'we tried the nazi thing and that didnt work, so now we're gonna try the rockefeller thing' and we'll just keep trying out ideologies until we get to maoism

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Disney World has gone downhill

Zas posted:

pisstape is song of solomon dude c'mon
Not into musicals but I'll check it out

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
when does trump pivot left

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

prosperity gospel is a hell of a drug

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i died for ur sins and you never call, you never write

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Earlier today this same poster on my feeds shared a status congratulating Putin for being Rothschild free

I'm starting to think the political foundations of Shaman Facebook aren't super strong or consistent

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is exactly what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_qbf4Nnzw

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

i died for ur sins and you never call, you never write
Prophetzoned

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Earlier today this same poster on my feeds shared a status congratulating Putin for being Rothschild free

I'm starting to think the political foundations of Shaman Facebook aren't super strong or consistent

rly makes u think

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I'm optimistic that there will be a lot of bipartisan political will for revenge on trump, his family and cronies when the economy takes a massive poo poo in the next few years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

every day we move further

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

eonwe posted:

when does trump pivot left
When his troops storm the fortress-mansions of the North Korean elite, and he is enlightened by an easily digested TV series about communist ideology from the 1950s straight from the reel.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

did I miss the iran war

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solarin posted:

I'm optimistic that there will be a lot of bipartisan political will for revenge on trump, his family and cronies when the economy takes a massive poo poo in the next few years

just like there was for big banks in 08 ahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hey everybody welcome to tree fest, who's ready to trip for days and destroy your ego? haha anyway let's all observe the only rule

*points to sign that says, "NO JEW BANKERS!!!!!!"*

• Locked thread