Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dork457 posted:

Thats a good picture in the first article, I wonder why I've never seen it before.

food made!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

not saying trump is a child molester, but he did get mono from an epstein bar

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
realchat I get serious Marie Antoinette vibes from Ivanka, she's this young pretty girl who's led a super sheltered privileged life in a hosed up environment and is so detached from reality that she tries to say things earnestly and has no idea how hideous they come out

also she's going to get guillotined for her husband's activities, probably

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I got the person who got hounded into dropping her case against him by his legions of pepes who literally was accusing him of being a child rapist

also she was directly threatened by his lawyers into dropping it

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

jesus christ memes with corporate branding on them. I want to puke

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

food made!

dollar too strong, will not to China :mad:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I love how on day whatever there is already a list....

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/852361456553086976/video/1

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

realchat I get serious Marie Antoinette vibes from Ivanka, she's this young pretty girl who's led a super sheltered privileged life in a hosed up environment and is so detached from reality that she tries to say things earnestly and has no idea how hideous they come out

she was raised by trump who has lusted after her from like the second she was born

that's going to gently caress someone up

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

if ivanka said "let them eat cake" i hope its the trump doctor sex cake

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

I love how on day whatever there is already a list....

https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/852361456553086976/video/1

"controversial" farrrtttttt

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hitler's controversial holocaust centers

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

she was raised by trump who has lusted after her from like the second she was born

that's going to gently caress someone up

rite my understanding from my one French history class in college is that Antoinette was more a tragic figure than villain but everyone heaped problems on her shoulders because of bad decisions she should've never been put in charge of and also loathed the fact she was Austrian

:s/Austrian/Slavic and it starts getting kind of spooky

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

hitler's controversial holocaust centers

umm but thats true tho, they were controversial

buzzfeed 1938

"inside hitlers controversial gas stations"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Piss de Bundy posted:

buzzfeed 1938

so that's who goatse guy is

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ivanka's literally written a book thats like 'let them eat cake' repeated a couple thousand times

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I really appreciate that the Senran Kagura series is always experimenting with new types of gameplay.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dork457 posted:

Thats a good picture in the first article, I wonder why I've never seen it before.

what a great gif

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zas posted:

ivanka's literally written a book thats like 'let them eat cake' repeated a couple thousand times

I'm tellin y'all there's something to this

9someone post the photo of her leaving Trump tower that ought to be in loving museums already)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if your internship doesnt pay you, lol, uhhh, just like, use dads money? hello? loving idiots

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hahahahaha you old, pissy bitch

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/12/523483637/trump-hosts-nato-leader-amid-tension-with-russia

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Piss de Bundy posted:

buzzfeed 1938

fill er up with zyklon b and be snappy, i have a train to catch

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Piss de Bundy posted:

buzzfeed 1938

"controversial" just means it's a hotly debated issue or whatever, it's the lamest

just label it "dumbest things sean spicer has said"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

jesus christ memes with corporate branding on them. I want to puke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

dollar too strong, will not to China :mad:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump repeated his belief that the world "is a mess," but said by the time he finishes in office, "It's going to be a lot better place to live." But for now, he said, "It's nasty."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

the press conference is a great opportunity to watch an old man with dying brain cells repeat the same word several times within a single sentence(?)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

"controversial" just means it's a hotly debated issue or whatever, it's the lamest

that list is expanding fast enough to warp space and make interplanetary travel possible so I'm not sure that's a good metric either

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yinlock posted:

"100 reasons sean spicer is a loving idiot"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Chokes McGee posted:

She's more educated than almost all human beings on earth and she has chosen with all of that education to put her time and effort into supporting her rapist sociopath father. Don't romanticize her.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

top 10 times sean spicer's dad hated him from beyond the grave

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Baloogan posted:

so i got accosted by a mentally challenged child in an elevator

If there was a mirror in that elevator then I think you might be losing it.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

9someone post the photo of her leaving Trump tower that ought to be in loving museums already)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Admiral Ray posted:

He's only had his job for 83 days.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

curious where barron will end up

eric is a copy of trump, trump jr is inbreeding incarnate, ivanka is trump in disguise, and tiffany is a hostage

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you're free to romanticize barron tho

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

so the dem's going to lose

given the lines that were all the hell over that graph (including the blue one higher than the red one) how the gently caress was I even supposed to parse that

was there anything useful about that tweet

Not necessarily. This just means the Republican vote is catching up to the Democratic one. But this is a runoff where the Democrats have a few people but a clear winner where the Republicans are still split between two or three choices. Ossoff could still score 50% of the vote and win, but it looks like he'll be one of the two going towards the runoff in a few as well.

Which means that GOP turnout will still play a factor. Right now the only thing that may be lost is Ossoff not getting 50%, and right now we're not sure of that. It does look like the GOP voter base is now scared shitless however after KS-04 was won by remarkably slim margins.

SLOSifl posted:

Aide: Mr President, you're smoking that from the wrong end.

Trump: *flips joint 180° and burns rear end in a top hat*

Given Trump's run, I can see him burning his own rear end in a top hat.

Office Pig posted:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/sessions-is-surprised-at-public-backlash-to-his-marijuana-rhetoric/

I'm not sure what's more insulting: the prospect Sessions actually believes marijuana is an unyielding murderplant or Jeff Sessions.

I want to think the downfall of Jeff Sessions will come now from a swift rebuke by his peers but from realizing that nobody gives a poo poo about pot and that everybody likes it so much that the funds raised from legalizing it has created such a boon that now he's angered an industry with enough funds to destroy his entire career. And does. And he goes to his death bed knowing he failed and was generally wrong on everything.

Oh, and he's broke because of the lawsuits filed against him so he's in a hovel and nobody gives a poo poo.

Pooky posted:

Oh yes, Prayer Warriors, the bravest of them all.

:911:

Isn't one of their number Betsy DeVos, one of the two wimp cabinet members that's begging for more security because she can't deal with her own department or black students? loving Christian 'warriors' are loving weak.

Spoondick posted:

trump!

*click*

aw poo poo, my battery is dead... wonder if anyone at this whole foods will jump me

Give it a few months and you'll see that truck with a hastily done paint/scrape job removing the Trump signs and the four-foot-five driver looking especially salty as he drives it around to jeers and snort laughter from everybody else.

I'm just waiting for the foreign press to openly insult him. 'DIPSHIT CAN'T READ.' 'HEY LOOK, DAUGHTERFUCKER BANKRUPTCY-DOUCHE FUCKS UP AGAIN.' 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT WIG-WEARING HITLER MASTURBATOR DID, HE PISSED IN THE FACES OF THOSE SUCKERS WHO VOTED FOR HIM AGAIN.'

This has to be a record of someone going into office and then having all respect drop through the floor for him.

Piss de Bundy posted:

are all our rich and powerful involved in sexual exploits so disgusting and filthy they all blackmail each other with them

probably

Yeah, I imagine once you place your entire self-worth into a bank balance the only thing left is to just start scrapping your humanity in the worst ways possible. Says something about capitalism and America, really.

Zas posted:

he would watch like the miss teen contestants changing and poo poo like that

I'm really curious if Trump has ever had someone like him for him....wait, no I'm not. He never has. This fucker has wasted every single bright moment of his life and now is basically rotting in a suit while tripping into every position that this loving country thinks is success. You want a good life? Look at Trump and do the opposite. Everything that people equate with success in America can be countered with that jackass.

Chokes McGee posted:

Nothing would be more fitting than Trump's kids being forced into poverty and exile because they would kill themselves. They literally do not live in the real world and simply cannot deal with it.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Spoondick posted:

not saying trump is a child molester, but he did get mono from an epstein bar

What you did there <- I see it.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/852344843812687876

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
tiffany, barron, and melania seem to have a "poo poo, this was the hand i was dealt" vibe and don't really have a substantial amount of input into crafting this dumb administration so i could maybe feel bad for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

this is ivanka trying to feign concern for a grieving widow

• Locked thread