Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Anzu learns Dekaja naturally and is one of the components of Neko Shogun. It's easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I need to do the twins stuff, I haven't done any of them. Are the rewards cool

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

definitely, they let you do more group fusions and maxing it lets you bribe them to straight up ignore level reqs when fusing

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Dr Pepper posted:

Anzu learns Dekaja naturally and is one of the components of Neko Shogun. It's easy.

drats

but save scumming it probably took less time than leveling anzu to get dekaja

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

wizard on a water slide posted:

definitely, they let you do more group fusions and maxing it lets you bribe them to straight up ignore level reqs when fusing

In Training posted:

I like that they seem to be totally loving clueless about their jobs as you get started on that relationship. Really curious how it ends up. Maybe they will do the fusion dance and turn into Elizabeth.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Time to button mash

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ughhhhh this game is so stylish, I love it...thanks for liking my "started this game for the first time" notification synthy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I ate a really big hamburger and became more charming

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
truly the goon dream

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ending to the fourth palace had me reaching a critical mass of feels

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPff61eIoc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Two palaces down, also lmao at The Cake Knight Rises

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I was making coffee for Yusuke and got the option to "put some love in it" haha what a good game and good art friend

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jJI2Uo650&t=1090s

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
playing this game has awakened a desire to play smt2 again for some reason

I wish there was a better English patch

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
new item found in mementos

spiked bra - will teacher gropers a lesson - repel phys (low)

now I realize how much i miss fun flavor text

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
people keep saying ryuji is a badass damage dealer, but he hasn't been on my team since I got makoto and after a certain event, he definitely isn't coming back to the main line. too bad cuz he was the first s link I maxed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My team is Ryuji Yusuke Makoto and it will probably stay that way until the end unless some true badasses roll up in the future dungeons.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Also, I'm makin my move and layin the mack on temperance. This game easily has the best slinks, I don't think there's a bad one of the bunch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just got the temperance confidant last night and lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks video games for giving us a place where it is cool to be a gross weirdo

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think Hermit has taken the number one spot for me, now that I've unlocked all of them. I lol'd when Futaba called Mishima an NPC.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

I just got the temperance confidant last night and lol

The game actually mentions explicitly several times it's both illegal and immoral for adults to sleep with minors, then pushes on ahead and does it anyway

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Temperance spoilers calling my teacher and paying her to come over in a maid outfit and call me master makes me feel really gross but the rewards are so good lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is very quickly becoming one of my favorite games ever.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i havnt been able to play since sunday nd i'm losing my mind. still havnt even started the second palace

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Got my first stat to lv 5. Charm

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There aren't many things as demoralizing as losing an hour of progress because Ryuji's lightning attack missed for the third time in a row.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i havnt been able to play since sunday nd i'm losing my mind. still havnt even started the second palace

I played for almost 9 hours last night. This year has been extremely good for games that have sucked away hours at a time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Two gay men just stole Ryuji away somewhere.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I hope the next palace is a gay man's rear end.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Temperance spoilers calling my teacher and paying her to come over in a maid outfit and call me master makes me feel really gross but the rewards are so good lol

End of link spoilers even after she quits the maid service if you call her she will come over for free to do your dumb poo poo or give you a "special massage" and she wears the maid outfit anyway so she won't be recognized

Maybe just don't do it then weirdo haha

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

The soundtrack is very good as expected and was worth getting the fancy edition alone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Two gay men just stole Ryuji away somewhere.

Lol. The red light district ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat Makoto's Persona form is badass

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Why is Sojiro's s.link stuck at 2 for me?? No matter how many times I hang out with him it never changes. I gotta be missing something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Why is Sojiro's s.link stuck at 2 for me?? No matter how many times I hang out with him it never changes. I gotta be missing something

I didn't have a issue getting it past 2 but I haven't hung out with him in ages and I remember it being a slow rear end Link.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

His is really slow to advance for some reason. Try making coffee too, that seems to advance things sometimes too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it doesn't go to level four or above until the end of august

• Locked thread