Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Chichevache posted:

Said the Professor.

Hey its not like I teach English grammar or anything

*looks at degree*

Oh poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:jerry:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I've done about 2.5 hours of driving today and listened to almost exclusively the sopranos theme song and country roads by John Denver

John Denver sucks!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Blitz7x posted:

Spoeank the whole purpose of buying the boat was to get the ladies nice and tipsy topside so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck and, you know, they can't refuse - because of the implication.

I'm working my own dennis system

Don't understand anything
Embarass myself online
Need clarification
Notice I should have known
Invent a response
Stop being a dumb idiot fucker

still working on that last step

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Lol there is this dude at the gym lifting weights while wearing a replica wwe title belt

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Mr sunshine on my god drat shoulders

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Before any date make sure you load up on Riot Juice and Rum Ham.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Lol there is this dude at the gym lifting weights while wearing a replica wwe title belt

Hell ya. I've been meaning to buy one myself for my gym just haven't yet. Does it look sweet? That's a power move

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

my hero

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

literally never met a guy using a weight belt that was actually strong

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Always use the Dr. Mantis Toboggan system.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

One of my favorite bars in atlanta is brewhouse in L5. I got in a fight there once and since I was a regular one of the waiters jumped in to help me.

It's officially a Chelsea bar and one time they had to close for an hour because two or three people bled everywhere during a premier match brawl. But they were both Chelsea fans.

The night the panthers lost they comped my 140 dollar tab.

If a cockroach crawls on you, you get a free shot!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ehud posted:

literally never met a guy using a weight belt that was actually strong

There was a guy at my gym yesterday using the weight belt in the squat rack doing 95. Then there was the guy next to him doing 405 without it. It was fun to see.

That guy then did 7 plates a side with a 25 on the leg press :eyepop:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

This is a pro move.

Edit: what is this a reference to... I'm an idiot apparently

Ted Bundy Jr just came flying out of the closet.

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?U3BvZWFuayBpcyBhIHNlcmlhbCBraWxsZXIu

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Apr 13, 2017

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Spoeank posted:

There was a guy at my gym yesterday using the weight belt in the squat rack doing 95. Then there was the guy next to him doing 405 without it. It was fun to see.

That guy then did 7 plates a side with a 25 on the leg press :eyepop:

I always felt leg press is where fat guys shine

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This guy owns.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hell ya. I've been meaning to buy one myself for my gym just haven't yet. Does it look sweet? That's a power move

It loses points because he is wearing a full Russian mobster track suit completely zipped up.

I feel like if you are gonna wear a title belt you at least also have to do a sleeveless t shirt

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Next time I am in DC I should hit you up for that ski ball bar
Can't we just find RG3 and beat him up instead

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Can't we just find RG3 and beat him up instead

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
My new favorite muscle is the teardrop part of the quad, I love and admire its shape

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
does it make you erect

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

FizFashizzle posted:

One of my favorite bars in atlanta is brewhouse in L5. I got in a fight there once and since I was a regular one of the waiters jumped in to help me.

It's officially a Chelsea bar and one time they had to close for an hour because two or three people bled everywhere during a premier match brawl. But they were both Chelsea fans.

The night the panthers lost they comped my 140 dollar tab.

If a cockroach crawls on you, you get a free shot!

That place is the official bar of my friend's rugby club so I'm there most Saturdays summer through fall getting free pizza and beer and it owns.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

John Denver sucks!!

Couterpoint: John Denver is okay, Country Roads is cool. Did you know that Country Roads isn't about West Virginia, but the western part of Virginia? I'm not hundred percent sure that's true but my best friend told me that when we were 18 and blind drunk on Wild I so shut up it is absolutely true.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did you know that...

No one should ever go to West Virginia.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Couterpoint: John Denver is okay, Country Roads is cool. Did you know that Country Roads isn't about West Virginia, but the western part of Virginia? I'm not hundred percent sure that's true but my best friend told me that when we were 18 and blind drunk on Wild I so shut up it is absolutely true.

He has that one song that they use on a commercial and I loathe it

YOU FILL UP MY SEEEEEENSES

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I went once to go do an installation at a mine and man there is just nothing all around you. Made for a pretty drive at least.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I have it on good authority that John Denver is full of poo poo man

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

A Man and his dog posted:

Did you know that...

No one should ever go to West Virginia.

False. WV is the perfect place to throw a crazy psychedelic laden music festival, so long as the campgrounds you book isn't aware of how destroyed the last few venues got. But still, yeah, hug the border. Don't want to go too deep into them there hills.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

He has that one song that they use on a commercial and I loathe it

YOU FILL UP MY SEEEEEENSES

Was that a car commercial? I think I had to suffer through that a thousand times back in the days when video streaming services would play the same one commercial on a loop forever until life lost all meaning.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

West Virginia is good. They have a lot of radio telescopes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The first time I heard Country Road I was watching a Studio Ghibli movie, Whisper of the Heart, and my dad walks in and goes... that's a John Denver song then made a plane slamming into the ground motion with his arms and finished his scotch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHWrEcVfflE

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
As expected, Kalli's dad is a cool dude.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I always like to start my dinner dates with a good appetizer.

But I don't do desert. It's to much.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Stadium announcer just called the next batter the designated hater and sounded confused at himself like he was having a stroke.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/852354628729614337

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I have a question. Have any of you dated chicks who aren't real into food? How the hell do u do it? Not cause there fat but because they love food and trying new food and cooking. I notice more and more as I get older how much of a turn off it is when they don't really care about food beyond needing to eat to survive.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dancers.

Take them to tapas bars and eat beforehand. Sushi works too since people think it's healthy.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I've dated a few vegetarians.

As dumb as this sounds they basically have their own diets and just let them go from there.

Always conscious if the place has a veggie menu or whatever.

But yeah, sushi or salad baby!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I love this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

False. WV is the perfect place to throw a crazy psychedelic laden music festival, so long as the campgrounds you book isn't aware of how destroyed the last few venues got. But still, yeah, hug the border. Don't want to go too deep into them there hills.

I went to WV for a wedding and the state is beautiful.

Also they shot off fireworks at the wedding and shot a flaming arrow and my California "you can't do that poo poo and the neighbors are gonna call the cops" sensibilities got me all hot and bothered. It was fun as hell until a drunk guy knocked over a firework and it shot off and almost hit the bride before we had to stop.

• Locked thread