Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ages posted:

Adam Sandler has to keep food on Rob Schneider's plate somehow

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"Did you authorize that?"
"Uhhhhh.....well, everybody knows what happened, so..."

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

[Richard Spencer] was a doctoral student at Duke University before dropping out to pursue a life of thought-crime.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

live action end of evangelion film looking good

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Wtf is Louise Mensch going on about on twitter rn? Sayin the FBI has a Trump on tape talking about illegal poo poo. She says arrests will happen next week. She's lost it, but she's also tickling my nuts here, sooooooo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

euphronius posted:

No

Should I stop now

you might as well finish now that you sound like you're almost there

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I did a thing posted:

Director Comey, if you are reading this, do something.

he did

comey knows the truth and found it better to kill the world than to let it live on

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/megaclang/status/852600072248467456

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

I did a thing posted:

Director Comey, if you are reading this, do something.

*nods solemnly, reopens Clinton e-mail case*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

you can select more than one

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

[WARNING] PhD Programs will break your mind.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Even Hitler never used MOBAs.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The right to expression in the public sphere has always been limited by the local authorities power to regulate time place and manner

This the court has found it reasonable to restrict expression in places not traditionally used for political expression such as like your bedroom or an emergency room or a baby nursery or an abandoned mine or whatever

Some places have always been traditional places of public expression and it is very hard for a locality to limit expressions there . Like in front of a courthouse or municipal building or a sidewalk in a business district

So a free speech zone is a controlled area in place otherwise not normally used for protests like airport tarmacs or private grounds or army bases

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Origami Dali posted:

Wtf is Louise Mensch going on about on twitter rn? Sayin the FBI has a Trump on tape talking about illegal poo poo. She says arrests will happen next week. She's lost it, but she's also tickling my nuts here, sooooooo

Id probably ignore her, you cant arrest the president under any circumstances im aware of. Im pretty sure he could murder someone live on camera and hed still have to be impeached.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

hahaha get the gently caress outta town

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im suggesting we get rid of everything but the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This is good because it allows people to protest in areas where under older law they would not be able to

Ihth

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

paranoid randroid posted:

hahaha get the gently caress outta town

I would totally defund those Holocaust centers though. They are very f'ed up.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

That's just what the White House needs right now a poll asking people if they want to bulldoze the holocaust museum.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

mormonpartyboat posted:

you can select more than one

yeah, i asked trump to get rid of the CIA, DoD, DHS, DEA, and DNI because they are "not necessary or effective"

also lol at the holocaust museum being on there

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

euphronius posted:

The right to expression in the public sphere has always been limited by the local authorities power to regulate time place and manner

This the court has found it reasonable to restrict expression in places not traditionally used for political expression such as like your bedroom or an emergency room or a baby nursery or an abandoned mine or whatever

Some places have always been traditional places of public expression and it is very hard for a locality to limit expressions there . Like in front of a courthouse or municipal building or a sidewalk in a business district

So a free speech zone is a controlled area in place otherwise not normally used for protests like airport tarmacs or private grounds or army bases

ah yes, the labor theory of rights

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Even Hitler never used MOBAs.

:agreed: lol is the worst thing ever

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

euphronius posted:

This is good because it allows people to protest in areas where under older law they would not be able to

Ihth

lol

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

euphronius posted:

Lol.

Didnt read tbh

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

euphronius posted:

holy gently caress

really?

i'm going law school next week.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:bernin:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what

whaaaaaaaat

whawhawhaaaaat

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

This dude and Trump both use the same phrase when trying to gently caress someone

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Tom Tucker posted:

That's just what the White House needs right now a poll asking people if they want to bulldoze the holocaust museum.

Somewhere there is a distraction list of "stupid poo poo we can do". I wonder how far down it we are right now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I type all of that and nothing but lols

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

protesting against famous people at places i know they will be such as airports or their home/business sounds like the proper place for a protest tbqh. and people have been protesting wars for decades.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Dork457 posted:

You guys see that 8 year old kid who drove to mcdonalds after learning to drive on youtube? Sometimes 2017 is decent.

That kid knows what's up

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Origami Dali posted:

She and that other Twitter neocon have been doing this since like September or so. The Mattering is not going to suddenly happen, if it happens at all. Donny's almost assuredly an asset of some sort, but the consequences will be nonexistent.

Now watch exactly what she said come true next week as the universe continually tries to prove me wrong at every loving turn.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I did a thing posted:

holy gently caress

really?

i'm going law school next week.

you still have time to drop out

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Origami Dali posted:

it'd be rad but given how long it took watergate to come to light i doubt the fbi would move on anyone directly right now, especially if it is true that the scope of the investigations keep widening

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Joementum posted:

also lol at the holocaust museum being on there

I think they just included every department from an .xls file. doesnt make it any less stupid though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

euphronius posted:

just giving you one non-"lol" quote

j/k lol

• Locked thread