Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That's exactly what I would expect out of a West Virginia wedding.

The bride getting shot with a firework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It loses points because he is wearing a full Russian mobster track suit completely zipped up.

I feel like if you are gonna wear a title belt you at least also have to do a sleeveless t shirt

I hope this dude comes back and you can surreptitiously take pics because I can't believe this is real.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A Man and his dog posted:

That's exactly what I would expect out of a West Virginia wedding.

The bride getting shot with a firework.

Or something like this one.

quote:

[Maid of Honor] Amanda WIllis arrested on battery, grand theft charges for punching Best Man & stealing groom's car.
http://ktla.com/2017/01/11/it-was-insane-maid-of-honor-turns-florida-wedding-into-nightmare/

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
#florida

e: lol eight arrests before the wedding yet you still insist she be your maid of honor

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
those are the kind of people who all have arrest records

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

I have a question. Have any of you dated chicks who aren't real into food? How the hell do u do it? Not cause there fat but because they love food and trying new food and cooking. I notice more and more as I get older how much of a turn off it is when they don't really care about food beyond needing to eat to survive.

I'm seeing this vegan chick now and it's a whole nother level of difficulty. Gotta find somewhere she can eat, or end up making things at my place.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ethiopian or Indian!

It's tasty, usually veg, and white women think it's "exotic"

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

iospace posted:

Why? Because they wouldn't get major kickbacks?

And isn't the Warrior's new stadium 100% privately funded too? Or did I mishear that?

Can't speak to the Warrior's stadium.

The short answer for Seattle is that the Port Authority packs a big dick in these parts and they don't want the Stadium. Ostensibly because of one street that can access one terminal. The rub is that traffic studies show the road basically isn't used at all for those needs anyway, AND the Port Authority internally discussed shutting down the one terminal in question.

Basically it makes no sense.

Update! (also renders for updated Key Arena on same site)
http://www.sonicsrising.com/2017/4/8/15228748/city-commission-recommends-seattle-sodo-arena-street-vacation

quote:

On Thursday, the eight-member Seattle Design Commission voted 7-1 to approve the urban design merit of the project, KING 5 reports. In a bit of surprise timing, the advisory also voted unanimously to approve the revised public benefits package submitted in this second attempt at the necessary street vacation.

To be fair, little to none of the design of the arena had changed since garnering unanimous approval for the urban merit during the first vacation application process back in May 2015...

...In October, the Seattle Arena group submitted a letter to the city offering to privately fund the project in full. The original (and still existing) 2012 Memorandum of Understanding between the city, King County, and the private group has a negotiated financial framework which would have seen the city and county contributing up to $200 million in bond-funded financing to the project.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 13, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

The Big Jesus posted:

I'm seeing this vegan chick now and it's a whole nother level of difficulty. Gotta find somewhere she can eat, or end up making things at my place.

Lol if you don't live where you can get vegan restaurants everywhere. Thai, Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Indian, New American, lmao just lmao

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 13, 2017

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lmao just lmao if you haven't heard of the rural parts of the South.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

https://www.gofundme.com/honeymoon-for-my-hunny

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I once dated a woman who refused to eat meat off the bone

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Lmao just lmao if you haven't heard of the rural parts of the South.

I didn't see an Asian person until I was in junior high

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I once dated a woman who refused to eat meat off the bone

Like, she refused to cut it off herself? Because I have some bad news for her otherwise...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That's not that uncommon.

Something about pulling meat off a bone just turns people off.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
My recent favorite dish is rask of lamb, and I like to eat it by holding the long rib and just biting it off like you would a chicken leg. Lamb is super delicious.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I concur doctor.

Lamb is loving delicious.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

swickles posted:

Like, she refused to cut it off herself? Because I have some bad news for her otherwise...

Like, she would only eat boneless cuts of meat. So chicken tenders instead of fried chicken thighs, etc.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Isn't it interesting that chicken with the skin on is a tasty treat, but you try serving beef with the skin on and you may get your rear end kicked

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

this is my next big smoking endeavor

smoke crown of pork baby

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Anals of History posted:

I hope this dude comes back and you can surreptitiously take pics because I can't believe this is real.

I am going same time tomorrow will see if I can spot him

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Eating meat off the bone is loving disgusting if you think about it

I do it but it still weirds me out sometimes.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

Eating meat off the bone is loving disgusting if you think about it

I do it but it still weirds me out sometimes.

You are tearing the musculature off a living creature after it has been chemically altered by deep level burns that caused the blood to boil out of it and you think the bone part is the weird part.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Eating fresh hot meat off the bone is the poo poo.

I also enjoy celery and carrot dishes on the side.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You are tearing the musculature off a living creature after it has been chemically altered by deep level burns that caused the blood to boil out of it and you think the bone part is the weird part.

The chemical alteration via deep level burns, etc etc, makes it consumable.

There's no reason to do it straight off the bone except we're gross-rear end animals at our cores.

All I was saying was I get it. But then again I stopped eating shrimp for like 4 or 5 years because I couldn't get over the fact I was eating like a dozen creatures whose lives ended to feed me part of one meal.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Fish taco with beans. Lunch.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

that looks pathetic.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

You're a grown man, you can't live off that.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Lmao that looks gross

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

That wedding dress is hanging on for dear life.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It does look bad.

But it did turn out really good. Like tacos never look good.

Also tilapia is an underrated fish.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

The line chef did you dirty once again.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

RG3, you're a grown adult, why did you eat only one tiny taco?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
A loving Tilapia taco

That's the saddest poo poo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

WampaLord posted:

RG3, you're a grown adult, why did you eat only one tiny taco?

He's saving his appetite for his date's food after she passes out

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rg3 post an autoban for this shameful poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Rg3 stop eating Tilapia

Eat Mahi

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Food stamps get you more than I thought they did

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Food stamps get you more than I thought they did

can't buy hot food with food stamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
LOOK MOTHERFUCKER!

I was in a time crunch. And it was lunch on the fly.

And BT is right I have to save my appetite for later.

At least I didn't get COD!

• Locked thread