Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

donald trump's best friend, a literal scarecrow

am i losing "cred" for denying ed balls sovereignty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

the :airquote: health of the MOAB :airquote:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...dc84_story.html

HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Rep. Greg Walden is one of the Republican House leaders who crafted the measure to overhaul the health-care system that dramatically imploded before lawmakers went home for a two-week recess.

But when faced with a large crowd of angry constituents in his district this week, the Oregon Republican seemed reluctant to claim the legislation as his own. Instead, Walden stressed the parts of President Obama’s Affordable Care Act that he wants to keep.

That did not stop about 1,500 of his constituents who packed this liberal area at two town halls on Wednesday from slamming the congressman for wanting to overhaul Obamacare in a state that heavily relies on it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

im glad roger stone survived his polonium incident, hes prob built a good immunity to it now for the next time it happens

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/852635869748047877

he's hardly worse for wear

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

you know, 'Teflon' politicians tend to imply the scandal just whisks away and doesn't touch them. Not that they have to constantly sacrifice friends like some kinda JRPG mechanic to avoid blows.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

im glad roger stone survived his polonium incident, hes prob built a good immunity to it now for the next time it happens

I love that he casually said he got poisoned by polonium and then got better. Seems like a line from The Room or something.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Her? I refuse to believe it.

Eh, I think she's cute:

Her "bi-furious" turn in "Scott Pilgrim" made me love her too.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

It's like The Core but instead of driving a giant dildo into the earth and jettisoning people to fix it's just a giant dildo human.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

That DICK! posted:

it's amazing how many emotions are on heidi's face in the moment, but perhaps more amazing is how you can clearly identify every single one

reminds me of

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
4(7)20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aww

https://twitter.com/KristinaWebb/status/852636198459895809

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

you know, 'Teflon' politicians tend to imply the scandal just whisks away and doesn't touch them. Not that they have to constantly sacrifice friends like some kinda JRPG mechanic to avoid blows.

if donalb trup was in a moab video game, that'd totally be one of his special abilities

summon five stooges, with the sub ability of sacrificing them for bonus armor and magic resist

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

I don't like Heidi's politics but I can relate to the feelings she must've had during that breakdown. It was horrible of the media to just laugh that "spill the beans" thing off.

Yeah, that was the first moment when I think I realized that this election was bonkers as poo poo because candidate's families used to be off-limits. But I guess you could say Trump generally doesn't understand about families being off-limits in all sorts of ways!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

donald trump's staff: human pocket sand

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

so if ivanka got polonium'd, trump would definitely start a nuclear war. what about for the others, though. donald jr.? big eric? the barron?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

if donalb trup was in a moab video game, that'd totally be one of his special abilities

summon five stooges, with the sub ability of sacrificing them for bonus armor and magic resist

moba, you idiot

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

She is "TV ugly" so she's obviously really good looking.

Still, her?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

WHO ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agrajag posted:

moba, you idiot

he dropped a MOBA in syria.

dota 2 is a MOAB, dummy

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i love that trump is ruining some small town and they are scrambling for a way to make up the money and he's just like "ho dee hum don't loving care."

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Agrajag posted:

moba, you idiot

BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, that was the first moment when I think I realized that this election was bonkers as poo poo because candidate's families used to be off-limits. But I guess you could say Trump generally doesn't understand about families being off-limits in all sorts of ways!

that's a whoppah!

Why has no one made a gif yet of Garbo and Malloy saying that in Night in the Woods????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://www.dtic.upf.edu/~mblaauw/IS2017_NPSS/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i love that trump is ruining some small town and they are scrambling for a way to make up the money and he's just like "ho dee hum don't loving care."

if you're having trouble with money, you're a loser

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

His supporters love that about him though. He's just as blustery and "straight talky" as they are lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MayZellie/status/834571280502382593

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

let it be known that as a top 15 visage player, I take better care of my familiars than donald takes care of people in his administration

:goonsay:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

gonna assume this is an academic paper that just consists of 35 pages of TURMP RMRUTRMP RTTURTRUPMP TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

His supporters love that about him though. He's just as blustery and "straight talky" as they are lol

hes gonna have a cult of personality for ever and ever like reagan! people will be saying good things about trump for a century or more!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

furthermore, I enjoy having any semblance of a functioning government dismantled and

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

god drat having the initials BHO is rad as gently caress

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Solarin posted:

god drat having the initials BHO is rad as gently caress

Bachman Healthcare Overdrive

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

im going to trump

don't hurt yourself!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

it really is hilarious. This looks like some kinda typical 'resort town' kinda thing where the local economy is based on having a hub of travel nearby, but also on the idea that these people are gonna be staying in a special walled off area for like a week and then leaving for a year before doing it again. Trump constantly coming back with a massive crew and security requirements and poo poo is gonna destroy this fuckin place

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

LegoMan posted:

Bachman Healthcare Overdrive

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/852638788086050817

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

hes gonna have a cult of personality for ever and ever like reagan! people will be saying good things about trump for a century or more!

I'm glad this will be an easy way to know quickly which people are made up entirely of hot garbage and spite

• Locked thread