Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arash
Mar 14, 2017

Professional opossum.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effective-Disorder
Nov 13, 2013

It's like watching math happen. It all adds up so perfectly.

badguyfromthegame
Jan 23, 2014

badguyfromthegame fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Apr 13, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wake up, Donald. The swamp has you.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Now we need him riding the MOAB like a bucking bronco.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Wake up, Donald. The swamp has you.

Count Freebasie fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 13, 2017

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

please make the other two agents Eric and Donnie Jr., tia

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://s3.amazonaws.com/mobby_6kl/The+Trump+and+the+Furious.mp4

E: updated to fix the rotobrush stuff, the old version was a bit different

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 15, 2017

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

:eyepop: this thread makes me want to photoshop something :v:

the_FERRET
Dec 3, 2008

And with Ivanka too :eyepop:

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Destoration posted:

:eyepop: this thread makes me want to photoshop something :v:

After Effects! But I just saw that it got messed up a bit - it was never perfect but the other dude's shirt in the first clip and Trump's arm in the second were ok in the preview. Probably the mismatched framerates that it kept warning me about :( oh well I'll try to fix it later if I have time.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I'd watch the hell out of this.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

univbee posted:

I'd watch the hell out of this.

good news, it's scheduled for roughly the next 31,000 hours

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol this threads been stickied for almost a month and is only 6 pages

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It's the best thread here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

PathAsc posted:

It's the best thread here

:sad: if true

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Small and hilarious like someone we all knows hands

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Hihohe posted:

Small and hilarious like someone we all knows hands

just kind of proves the point that the only reason this thread is stickied so long is because of the personal politics of the mod staff and posters of this thread, not because of the content of the thread

Partisanship does not equal comedy

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001

JakeP posted:

just kind of proves the point that the only reason this thread is stickied so long is because of the personal politics of the mod staff and posters of this thread, not because of the content of the thread

Triggered much?

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

JakeP posted:

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

JakeP posted:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
^^
Some snowflakes need their safe space itt lol

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
It's true, mods are engaged in a complex conspiracy to make the POTUS look foolish. Other key members of this conspiracy include: the liberal media, the Democratic party, the entirety of the English-speaking world, the President himself,

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Actually, partisanship does equal comedy. It's not a conspiracy, it's just that conservatives aren't funny.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Actually, partisanship does equal comedy. It's not a conspiracy, it's just that conservatives aren't funny.

I've never seen a conservative comedian or anything like that. Can't really think of any at all. I'm sure someone might know of one but so far I think that holds up. Conservatives are too uptight to laugh in a non-"haha gently caress you" way, especially at themselves.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

They do have comedians, it's just that a lot of it boils down to "lol, nigg-- I mean, uh, black people, amirite?"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

it's just that conservatives aren't funny.

Trump is a conservative and has provided plenty of lols. In fact, I think I've already gotten my vote's worth. There was a distinct lack of lols after I voted for Obama and felt cheated of funny stuff.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Regalingualius posted:

They do have comedians, it's just that a lot of it boils down to "lol, nigg-- I mean, uh, black people, amirite?"

I was just about to post this but deleted it due to derailing. I can't think of any conservative comedians or anything that isn't making fun OF conservatives. They are way too uptight and I'd imagine their only sense of humor is the "haha look at this dumb loser gently caress you" type of funny.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Kelsey Grammer

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RFC2324 posted:

Kelsey Grammer

lol I was thinking of him. But he just happens to be a comic that is a republican. I've never seen him use any conservative material. Almost every other comic has something to say about horrible things. It makes their career. I don't know how many times I've heard Trump being a god send for comedy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pennywise the Frown posted:

lol I was thinking of him. But he just happens to be a comic that is a republican. I've never seen him use any conservative material. Almost every other comic has something to say about horrible things. It makes their career. I don't know how many times I've heard Trump being a god send for comedy.

Pretty sure he organized a conservative comedian tour a while back.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RFC2324 posted:

Pretty sure he organized a conservative comedian tour a while back.

Huh. That would be interesting to see.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Couldn't find it but i did find this

https://youtu.be/MUdco-_bBeI

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Lolling at JakeP's meltdown itt

And also that he only would have had to click one button to see that this thread wasn't even posted a month ago, but even knowing how easy it was for others to fact check him, he still just had to exaggerate how long the thread had been stickied by a week

Sounds like a certain president I know...?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Lolling at JakeP's meltdown itt

And also that he only would have had to click one button to see that this thread wasn't even posted a month ago, but even knowing how easy it was for others to fact check him, he still just had to exaggerate how long the thread had been stickied by a week

Sounds like a certain president I know...?

Nobama!!!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Make photshops, ya freaking nerds.

• Locked thread