Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Adomian is just plain wonderful.

They clearly don't know his gameplan for each sketch and that makes it even funnier.

"I believe that the Jews can absolutely be assimilated into a civil society."
"Well you do work with Jared Kushner."
"Muhahahahaha! For now!"
*everyone loses it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Foot fetishists aside, I think it an excellent career move to sneak a picture of my likely unknowing coworker's feet and broadcast it to the world.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Amber is back!!

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

and the funny version of Wardell :)

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

LMAO at the words "Pisspig classic" appearing in the DSA video on Ed Asner

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Classic Failure = Success in the wild

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

What if your mate was a TV?

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Hocus Pocus posted:

What if your mate was a TV?

I lost it so hard at those Black Mirror parodies.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Andy AnCap sounds like Chuck Klosterman

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I liked this non-themed show. Adam was way funnier outside of Cumtown too.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
I don't think I've seen anyone post it in this thread but do y'all know that Amber also has another podcast with Sam Kriss now? It's on The Baffler website, it's called Whale Vomit. The first two eps were pretty good

https://thebaffler.com/bafflercasts/whale-vomit

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

uber_stoat posted:

the "rules for stealing candy" reveal is perfect comedy. that dread hanging in the air as we all wait to hear what it is... and then we hear what it is and it is beautiful.

that also led to the second funniest joke ever on the show: "ten crackle commandments".

the funniest one was the "Iron Dome" but in the first adam episode

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I really liked when Adam did his Lyft ride play by play and everyone groaned when they heard the obvious setups

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

tylertfb posted:

that also led to the second funniest joke ever on the show: "ten crackle commandments".

the funniest one was the "Iron Dome" but in the first adam episode

i really liked the part of that ep where evangelicals hate mormons because only they are able to have big faithful loving families w/o occasionally ingesting alot of meth and booze and other men's penises

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/crulge/status/852423310839336960

need to crowdfund this. air drop Wardell on Damascus.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
BRANDON: rrrrrEAAL respecting women hours
YPG: you cannot JO
BRANDON: kill me fam

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

*copy pastes comments from worldstarandcrescenthiphop.com*

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

sexpig by night posted:

what's the game? You google any celebrity's name and the word 'feet' is always in like the top 3 auto-completes?

Foot people are thirsty as gently caress.

would you prefer inflation?

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Adam and this woman missed every possible opportunity to disengage holy christ

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Stealing valor from the other Chapo thread.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I will never tire of exchanges in the genre of:

Subject Matter Expert Guest: "..and that's why it's such an intractable problem with no easy answers."
Felix: "...Like in Halo 2 when Master Chief has to team up with the Covenant to defeat the Flood."
SME: "Ah... yes, I suppose.

Master Chief doesn't team up with the covenant, he teams up with the renegade Sanghelli faction that broke away from the Covenant when the Prophets elevated the Brutes above the Elites

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Master Chief doesn't team up with the covenant, he teams up with the renegade Sanghelli faction that broke away from the Covenant when the Prophets elevated the Brutes above the Elites

Yeah, get it right or pay the price

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's worth noting that Chris Cillizza was one of the three people that Felix and Virgil based noted foot fetishist Carl Diggler on, alongside Ron Fournier and Mark Halperin.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Stealing valor from the other Chapo thread.

???

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

There's one in c-spam

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I got curious and looked @ifhillaryhad and holy poo poo it's like one of those hazardous waste deadzones.

https://twitter.com/IfHillaryHad/status/850887040514220032

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 14, 2017

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I did the same and tried to find the original tweet from two weeks ago and my thumb got rug burn from scrolling so far, just thousands of trash "told you Hillary would have bombed Syria" tweets

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

When past guests are beefin' on the tl

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/852707187780726784

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I wish twitter would verify job titles so I know which checkmarks are "cited expert in field" and which are "blogger with a decent social media game"

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I got curious and looked @ifhillaryhad and holy poo poo it's like one of those hazardous waste deadzones.

https://twitter.com/IfHillaryHad/status/850887040514220032

Oh my god the replies what deranged psychos are eating this up does hillary even loving golf why is she trolling nunes this is all so dumb

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

I saw some other awful takes from him this morning and was hoping it was just a bad day :(

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

super fart shooter posted:

I don't think I've seen anyone post it in this thread but do y'all know that Amber also has another podcast with Sam Kriss now? It's on The Baffler website, it's called Whale Vomit. The first two eps were pretty good

https://thebaffler.com/bafflercasts/whale-vomit

hell yeah

which probably means frost/christman is officially dead :(

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

padijun posted:

I saw some other awful takes from him this morning and was hoping it was just a bad day :(

Syria really broke up folks that agreed completely on Iraq, Yemen and Palestine

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Guy Goodbody posted:

Felix SA account spotted trap sprung.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Oh my god the replies what deranged psychos are eating this up does hillary even loving golf why is she trolling nunes this is all so dumb

not people willing to pay, obvs. her Patreon makes <$400/month (even cum town is pushing $14k)

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I went to college with Adomian and he's perfect for playing insane CTH bit characters because he's a straight up savant at improv impressions. It would not surprise me at all if he ad-libbed the entire Gorka segment.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol naturally he's a UCB alum

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
He was like that before UCB, some of the theatre stuff he wrote was pretty loving awesome, I think some of it got optioned to IFC and some others but never got greenlit.

I just remember drunk improvs of our professors loving, mostly.

steakmancer
May 18, 2010

by Lowtax
Man I thought there were good writers at Mother Jones but I guess it's rotten from the top down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Bastard Tetris posted:

I went to college with Adomian and he's perfect for playing insane CTH bit characters because he's a straight up savant at improv impressions. It would not surprise me at all if he ad-libbed the entire Gorka segment.

I actually thought he had done the Alex Jones impression and was like huh...this is not at the same level for some reason