Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Wait, Garrison made a comic criticizing the Syrian strike?

Yes, and now he's bitching about all the sweet Patreon support he earned from telling MAGAs what they want to hear being taken away the instant he stopped doing that. But remember it's the bad, bad left who are the ones clamoring for a safe space echo chamber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

All right speak up, Who is this traitor goon among us who's working for Tedd?

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

itskage posted:

Everything looks like dicks.

Political Cartoons 2017: Everything looks like dicks.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Got to trot this out:

If it's longer than it's wide, it's a dick!
If it's shorter than it's wide,
Then just turn it on it's side,
Now it's longer than it's wide, so it's a dick!

:gizz:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Lord Hydronium posted:

What's the third end of that tongue connected to? :stare:
Trump's buttocks.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006

Representatives of the Senate murder a populist demagogue who would ultimately transform a nominally free Republic into an absolute dictatorship, and yet Ramirez depicts this as a bad thing in this case.

Also that statue in the background is historically inaccurate.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

So, according to that label, all it takes to murder senate integrity is a political filibuster? I guess it's been dead for over a century then

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SoR Blaze posted:

yeah it should be multiple garish pastel colors

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

SoR Blaze posted:

Is there something wrong with the outfit for the late first century BC? Because that's plausibly Pompey passed through Ramirez's "style".

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

cheetah7071 posted:

Is there something wrong with the outfit for the late first century BC? Because that's plausibly Pompey passed through Ramirez's "style".

It's Augustus. You know, the guy who was emperor after this happened.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Edible Hat posted:

Yes, this is it! Unfortunately, I misremembered the artist as being better than he is.

I hadn't heard about Cuson before, but he doesn't seem too bad when he's not going for cartoony scribbles.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 13, 2017

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MrUnderbridge posted:

Got to trot this out:

If it's shorter than it's wide,
Then just turn it on it's side,
Now it's longer than it's wide, so it's a dick!

:gizz:

I always heard this as "if it's longer than it's wide then it's phallic". I think it scans better that way.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
I can't wait to see what horrible creations emerge from the Survivor contestant getting outted as transgender.

Context:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-cbs-stands-by-decision-broadcast-zeke-smiths-outing-993757

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson and sanctions – Philip Hammond has defended Boris Johnson’s failed bid to secure backing for tougher sanctions against Russia over the Syria chemical attack" After Meissonier.

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Yalta.

Times:

White House's Sean Spicer says Hitler gaffe 'inexcusable'

Mail:
Mac on... The overbooking fiasco on a United flight

'Hang on, sir. You're in luck. A seat has just become available.'

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm (pedantically) mad about the way everyone's talking about the United thing as an "overbooking" issue, because it's worse than that

They beat a guy up to get him off the plane to make room for United employees, not for another paying customer

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

loquacius posted:

I'm (pedantically) mad about the way everyone's talking about the United thing as an "overbooking" issue, because it's worse than that

They beat a guy up to get him off the plane to make room for United employees, not for another paying customer
And they did it because they couldn't find anyone else to cover one flight for that employee.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

loquacius posted:

And overbooking is supposed to happen before boarding, not after.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies
I feel like the occasional nonsense tangents that Tinsley has like this camping thing or the "fish in a Disney movie" are Kelly-like exaggerations of personal conversations he has.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

21 Muns posted:

I always heard this as "if it's longer than it's wide then it's phallic". I think it scans better that way.

Unless you're saying "phallic" in a very strange way, I think we're thinking of different tunes. I'm singing along to this thing. (Incidentally, putting the names of nursery rhymes into Youtube is a real experience. This was the least terrible/terrifying version I could find without going too deep in.)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Haven't seen Payne posted in a while, so have a dump.

Haha look at these losers obsessed with Trump.

Literally the comic after that is this

And this.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
Splitting my sides over here that "loving don't invade/bomb foreign countries for no good reason" is derangement but "a black woman said to feed my kids vegetables, so gently caress vegetables forever I guess" isn't

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They've conditioned themselves so hard, eight years of "Grrrrrr OBAMAAAAA!" and they literally, LITERALLY have no idea what else to say. They've forgotten everything else in their lives. Their passwords are "fuckobama", their waking thought is "I bet OBAMA is sleeping peacefully ON MY DIME" their grocery lists are
Eggs
Cheese
Milk
gently caress
Obama
Butter
every time they put pencil to paper they black out and wake up with a nose bleed, a drool slicked chin, and a scrawl of Obama looking smug while he golfs.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

You'll never hit anything with that! No wonder she struck out!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost
HENRY PAYNE: "Haha those unhinged left-wingers, so hysterical all the time!"

ME, LOOKING COOL: "Electric car"

HENRY PAYNE: "THIS WORLD IS PISS!!!!!!!!!"

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

HENRY PAYNE: "Haha those unhinged left-wingers, so hysterical all the time!"

ME, LOOKING COOL: "Electric car"

HENRY PAYNE: "THIS WORLD IS PISS!!!!!!!!!"

That's basically the right wing in its entirety.

"Heh, look at these easily triggered snowflakes always angry and crying over stupid poo poo. :smuggo:"

"That woman was born a man and wants to live her life peacefully as a woman, miles away from you."

"*now literally frothing at the mouth, a stain spreading from their crotch on both sides* BURN EVERYTHING DOWN FULL FASCISM FOREVER THIS COUNTRY IS A DEGENERATE WASTELAND!!!"

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

:laffo: calling anyone else Nixon while Trump is president

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

President Trump doesn’t look like much of a Russian collaborator lately. Last week he bombed Putin’s Syrian Ally al Assad for using chemical weapons. Weapons the Russians promised to eliminate.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson got a chilly reception from his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov and President Putin in Moscow yesterday. And he didn’t bring a reset button with him.

When asked on the Journal Report what he makes of the U.S. Russian relationship, Dan Henninger answered, “I guess you could call it a reset of a reset. Because whatever Donald Trump’s relationship may or may not have been with Vladimir Putin, it’s not the same as of this strike against Syria.” CNN says, “Donald Trumps Russia’s reset already needs a reset.”

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"What did we blow up?"

"Hillside and $16,000,000."

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Much like Day By Day, this was clearly drawn by a cartoonist with a raging erection.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

duz posted:

And overbooking is supposed to happen before boarding, not after.

Also it wasn't overbooked

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This is from facebook and features an unfunny card game, but still

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

loquacius posted:

I see this the opposite way. Airlines, just like railway lines and bus lines etc. regularly use their connections to transfer employees to where they are needed. Otherwise another flight might have to be cancelled. Overbooking to make room for employees is infinitely better than overbooking because of whatever other reason.

Employees are always infinitely superior to customers (aka. people who should die already), anyway. :colbert:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

This feels like the alternate universe version of one of those Ramirezes or Boks or whatever where the cartoonist can't decide what to focus on so they just scrawl down a dozen phrases and put Obama looking smug in the center.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I don't usually subject myself to the local political cartoons, but I'm going to make an exception tomorrow morning because I absolutely have to see what the local hacks have to say about this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aeP6Wt32eM

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Fish is still pissed that Frank Miller got the cover for the most recent edition of Gravity's Rainbow and not him, I see.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

After The War posted:

Fish is still pissed that Frank Miller got the cover for the most recent edition of Gravity's Rainbow and not him, I see.

what seriously?

Ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

• Locked thread