Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Looking like atv will be around 4 hours late. They definitely are consistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Everyone ready for Korean war tonight?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Don't doxx me, doggo!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Since Derek has been banned can we refer to him as "The embattled Derek Smart"?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

XK posted:

Why?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I don't know, it's usually a good idea to stock up on some liquor for these things.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

XK posted:

I don't know, it's usually a good idea to stock up on some liquor for these things.

No, I meant the war part. I haven't looked at news all day. Been waiting for that ATV.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

XK posted:

I'm ready.

China publicly saying: "gently caress North Korea" has me all :tinfoil:

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

I'm ready.

China publicly saying: "gently caress North Korea" has me all :tinfoil:

Wait wut?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

quote:

China issued a blunt warning to North Korea on Wednesday — telling its belligerent ally to not conduct nuclear weapons or missile tests, or it was likely to face military action by the US.

“Not only [is] Washington brimming with confidence and arrogance following the missile attacks on Syria, but Trump is also willing to be regarded as a man who honors his promises,” said the People’s Daily, the ruling Communist Party’s official paper.

They also said they'd react with force if they felt North Korea's activities would adversely affect security in the region.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

DapperDon posted:

No, I meant the war part. I haven't looked at news all day. Been waiting for that ATV.

NK has a nuke device in place ready to test as soon as any moment.

We diverted a carrier group to the region that was slated to port in Australia.

We have 2 destroyers stationed off the NK coast.

Elephant walk today on an airbase in strike distance.

China alerted it's military to be ready to move to the NK border.

NBC just reported we're ready to do a pre-emptive strike if it looks like they're going to trigger the device.

Pentagon flipping it's poo poo at NBC calling its report "dangerous" and "crazy".

White House west wing losing composure and contacting reporters asking them who's leaking.

And Trump is President, and he just got some of his first good media for striking Syria. Also, he took off for another golf vacation, brought none of his staff with him, and effectively left General McMaster and Kushner in charge.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

XK posted:

NK has a nuke device in place ready to test as soon as any moment.

We diverted a carrier group to the region that was slated to port in Australia.

We have 2 destroyers stationed off the NK coast.

Elephant walk today on an airbase in strike distance.

China alerted it's military to be ready to move to the NK border.

NBC just reported we're ready to do a pre-emptive strike if it looks like they're going to trigger the device.

Pentagon flipping it's poo poo at NBC calling its report "dangerous" and "crazy".

White House west wing losing composure and contacting reporters asking them who's leaking.

And Trump is President, and he just got some of his first good media for striking Syria. Also, he took off for another golf vacation, brought none of his staff with him, and effectively left General McMaster and Kushner in charge.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-may-launch-strike-if-north-korea-reaches-nuclear-n746366

XK
Jul 9, 2001

For anyone unfamiliar with the term "Elephant walk", it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NAwmDg0zw

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Don't doxx me, doggo!

oh poo poo he's looking right at me what do I do

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Beet Wagon posted:

Doxx him, before it's too late!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

The impending korean war is now the new blocker holding back 3.0 for another year.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

AlbieQuirky posted:

the real star citizen was the friends we made along the way

Somebody repost that cringeworthy Wulf Knight "We have already won; we have triumphed over hate" melodrama post with the huge signature.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Wise Learned Man posted:

Somebody repost that cringeworthy Wulf Knight "We have already won; we have triumphed over hate" melodrama post with the huge signature.

I'm sure Wulf will be happy to post a picture of his dick for you.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

If someone wants to find some gold content, feel free. I am not gonna read the entire thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/655at0/coming_here_from_elite_dangerous_what_are_the/

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon posted:

Counteract it with:

It's the only way

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Also

Don't doxx me, doggo!

I am taking no chances

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Doxxing is cool and good and also very funny.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

thatguy posted:

Doxx yourself.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

thatguy posted:

Woah, dude

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Doxxing is not fun and it can be very dangerous, it could get you killed or swamped with pizzas or something inbetween

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
I bet $800 on Trump winning the election. Made a pretty penny from that.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
lol holy gently caress spectrum is dead, 3 posts in the last hour. Chat is bumpin tho but its the same ten people.
Youd think this would be primetime with the closure.

This thread is more active than the entire general forum

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Tippis posted:

Doxx him, before it's too late!

Oh I doxxed that little poo poo years ago :smuggo:

I know where you sleep, Kayak. Stop leaving your chew toys in the middle of the hallway.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

TrustmeImLegit posted:

lol holy gently caress spectrum is dead, 3 posts in the last hour. Chat is bumpin tho but its the same ten people.
Youd think this would be primetime with the closure.

This thread is more active than the entire general forum

It really is terrible, a resounding failure

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I've found the picture that will change everything, brb gonna post it

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

Doxxing is not fun and it can be very dangerous, it could get you swamped with pizzas.

Sign me up commando.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Insanely confusing ELEPHANT

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

hanales posted:

Since Derek has been banned can we refer to him as "The embattled Derek Smart"?

Warlord in exile, Derek Smart

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

It really is terrible, a resounding failure

John is NOT going on stage again.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Are the traditional forums now closed? I think they run by GMT, so they would be now.

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
Starfighter Inc looks like it's going to get kickstarted. $1300 left with 41 hours to go. Yay!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

XK posted:

Are the traditional forums now closed? I think they run by GMT, so they would be now.

Still live.

edit: They can't release a show on time with a ton of staff supposedly funded by subscribers. Who knows what it takes to throw the switch to shut down the forums. Turbulent staff probably went home for the night.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

XK posted:

I dunno but they are melting down

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/377037/the-real-reason-spectrum-forum-is-being-implemented

This is funny, I like this

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Discos trolling spectrum chat.

"When is ATV going up?"
"I am here to tell you that because the Reddit Summoning Thread was started extremely early at 10:30am PST, ATV has been delayed by as much as 12 parsecs."

other em-ployee
HA! Take that Off-Official-Site-Fearmongering Threads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

When did they state they were shutting down? Midnight Thursday, or midnight Friday?