Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lol more like Deal of the tard

Again I'm reminded of

runupon cracker posted:

Ineption - we need to go deeper.

Libelous Slander posted:

Theres a strain of conservatism thats like this where they say things like "I'm not racist! I was an rear end in a top hat to this white guy just yesterday!"

Honestly I don't fundamentally disagree with that. If you're an rear end in a top hat only to a certain ethnicity that makes you a racist, if you're a oval office to everybody that makes you an equal opportunity rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Mr Havafap posted:

Honestly I don't fundamentally disagree with that. If you're an rear end in a top hat only to a certain ethnicity that makes you a racist, if you're a oval office to everybody that makes you an equal opportunity rear end in a top hat.

Yeah except they're still fuckin' racist, they just use the same defense a lovely, edgy 15 year old uses. "I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY MAN LOL but seriously these drat Muslims are establishing strongholds"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Kjoery posted:

i always assumed they were all 90% markov chain bots or whatever

they are lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I like how Trudeau immediately upstages Trump by announcing a bill to legalize weed in Canada.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mr Havafap posted:

Again I'm reminded of

yea except they don't do that at all.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Oscar Wild posted:

So we drop the largest non nuclear bomb ever in some wilderness area of Afghanistan to "kill" Isil*?

This is just some fluffing for the big Syria/DPKR war upcoming right?

*deer

Think of all the poor little lizards and poo poo. Just sunning themselves on rocks and all of a sudden domald j tromp drops the biggest conventional bomb in the US arsenal on them. I like lizards.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

so a descendent of a rapist calling an actual rapist a rapist ok.

He didn't actually call him a rapist, basically just called him a pile of poo poo retard.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr Havafap posted:

Again I'm reminded of

The problem is virtually none of these people is a oval office to everyone equally so it's just an excuse for them to be terrible racists. People literally argue that it's okay to call black people niggers because they'll occasionally call a white person or a hispanic a friend of the family also.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump going golfing again this weekend. LOL

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lime Tonics posted:

No way

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Working hard every weekend.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Rust, mold, parasites: Trump's Mar-a-Lago cited for 78 health violations in the last three years

Among the "high priority" problems described as "potentially hazardous" were faulty fridges with meats stored well above the required 41 degrees Fahrenheit. For example, in the restaurant's walk-in cooler, the duck and beef were measured at 50 degrees, while a ham was at 57 degrees.

Other issues included smoked salmon being served without undergoing "proper parasite destruction" and a hand washing sink for employees with water that was not hot enough.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-trump-mar-a-lago-health-violations-20170413-story.html

lol

Moooooooooooon
Nov 24, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

Rust, mold, parasites: Trump's Mar-a-Lago cited for 78 health violations in the last three years

Among the "high priority" problems described as "potentially hazardous" were faulty fridges with meats stored well above the required 41 degrees Fahrenheit. For example, in the restaurant's walk-in cooler, the duck and beef were measured at 50 degrees, while a ham was at 57 degrees.

Other issues included smoked salmon being served without undergoing "proper parasite destruction" and a hand washing sink for employees with water that was not hot enough.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-trump-mar-a-lago-health-violations-20170413-story.html

lol

So what you're saying is that Trump needs to get to work on removing these unnecessary safety regulations that are hurting American businesses?

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Calling itt now

Trump is gonna start a nuclear war and the next day die from choking on an undercooked trump steak in one of his lovely unhygienic hotels

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

lol

work hazards: occasional rapes by Trump

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Now we know why he orders his steaks well done

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Like no loving joke I bet this is actually why

He tried a medium rare striploin at maralago thirty years ago and spent the night making GBS threads himself while thinking "never again"

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CulturedRuffian/status/852694917310754816

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/852615476186370048

work lols

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Loling and posting from shower

Shower lols are good

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The PM of Canada is legalizing weed, and our leader is killing people via bombs because he has tiny hands.

I need to move.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Lime Tonics posted:

Ok seriously, how the hell does the fervent trump crowd rationalize this? Especially since calling it hypocritical would be a massive understatement.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Someone said it before, they legitimately say he's getting so much done during the week that he deserves it.

They are a simple folk.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ROFL Octopus posted:

Ok seriously, how the hell does the fervent trump crowd rationalize this? Especially since calling it hypocritical would be a massive understatement.

He's done more in 13 weeks than bummer in 8 yrs. ya

^^^^ gently caress

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
He's provided more lols than the likes of god has ever seen.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

so he stole facebook user data?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Getting some lols from bow lovely the Dems are

https://youtu.be/Ybj4mTeaB84

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Getting some lols from bow lovely the Dems are

https://youtu.be/Ybj4mTeaB84

stop spamming dicknose.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

PathAsc posted:

Lol yeah you tellem watch you crank that soulja boi.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://twitter.com/souljaboy/status/796006979365793792

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump signed legislation on Thursday aimed at cutting off federal funding to Planned Parenthood and other groups that perform abortions, a move cheered by conservatives who have clamored to impose curbs on reproductive rights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/us/politics/planned-parenthood-trump.html

yep

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

stop spamming dicknose.

Lick my dick hole bhabbi

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

Lime Tonics posted:

lol

57 Degrees of Ham: the Donald Trump Story

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

so he stole facebook user data?

No, they also used it. The stealing and the using together is probably something that would get someone threatened with 40-60 years or so with a plea offer of 6-8. The whole doing it through a front company for a Russian intelligence service would add an element I wouldn't be able to speculate on.

edit: they also allegedly stole records from government agencies which I imagine would also increase the severity of the crime.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Apr 14, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

NotWearingPants posted:

No, they also used it. The stealing and the using together is probably something that would get someone threatened with 40-60 years or so with a plea offer of 6-8. The whole doing it through a front company for a Russian intelligence service would add an element I wouldn't be able to speculate on.

edit: they also allegedly stole records from government agencies which I imagine would also increase the severity of the crime.

So in terms of firing squads, yes/no?

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Blue Train posted:

So gchq was spying on him all along, trump vindicated yet again

Not sure if this is serious or not, but just wanna clarify that they got the information from spying on Russian assets, not der Trumpfmeister himself.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't think that russian server story would amount to anything when I heard about it months ago but lol at what it actually wound up being and I am bracing for future big lols from reading the way trumpers inevitably rationalize and downplay this one

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Things Trump might very well do on TV before all this is over:

- Cry
- Puke on something
- Piss his drat pants

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cobweb Heart posted:

Things Trump might very well do on TV before all this is over:

- Cry
- Puke on something
- Piss his drat pants

tell a lie

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

no seriously he might do any of those 3 things he listed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

The man can't even type an Email, this is amazing