Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Majorian posted:

Looks kind of like a botched circumcision.

That accurately describes Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jimmy Dore is losing it.

https://youtu.be/Ybj4mTeaB84

Lmao dems are garbage

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Snatch Duster posted:

Jimmy Dore is losing it.

https://youtu.be/Ybj4mTeaB84

Lmao dems are garbage

you are the only person watching/listening to jimmy dore.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

He's good.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol no

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

yeah he is

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

From what I've seen recently, he was on-point in calling out the Democrats' flaws on the election in the immediate aftermath (when many were in denial), talks to cool people like Mark Blyth, and generally wants the Democratic Party to move with a more coherent and all-encompassing economic message. What's the problem?

edit: I also have it on good authority he spit water on Alex Jones and ran away, so you can toss that into the above paragraph

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Jimmy Dore spat water all over Alex Jones and then ran away. Very rude man.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Jimmy Dore owns. Heretics in society are good thing because everyone in a while they are right.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also Jimmy is obviously a lizard person

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lol dude doesn't get a lot of views must be bad

Meanwhile

O'Reilly Factor has highest ratings for all MSM

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

You're a good poster, Landstander, but I'm afraid Jimmy Dore is kind of a moron. Dude was 100% convinced before the election that if Trump won it wouldn't matter, because the Dems would be able to block his SCOTUS nominations. History has not vindicated him, I'm afraid.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

You're a good poster, Landstander, but I'm afraid Jimmy Dore is kind of a moron. Dude was 100% convinced before the election that if Trump won it wouldn't matter, because the Dems would be able to block his SCOTUS nominations. History has not vindicated him, I'm afraid.

Jimmy was hoping that would happen. In theory the Dems could and now that they aren't, he going off on them. Sorry but people can be wrong about stuff occasionally doesn't mean they're poo poo and wrong forever.

Lmao gtfo you establishment shill.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Snatch Duster posted:

Jimmy Dore owns. Heretics in society are good thing because everyone in a while they are right.

His show is pretty good but It was very rude when he spit on one of my favorite comedians, Alex Jones.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Landstander posted:

From what I've seen recently, he was on-point in calling out the Democrats' flaws on the election in the immediate aftermath (when many were in denial), talks to cool people like Mark Blyth, and generally wants the Democratic Party to move with a more coherent and all-encompassing economic message. What's the problem?

edit: I also have it on good authority he spit water on Alex Jones and ran away, so you can toss that into the above paragraph

Try going back years with his rear end. He's a loving clown who needs medication.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Jimmy was hoping that would happen. In theory the Dems could and now that they aren't, he going off on them. Sorry but people can be wrong about stuff occasionally doesn't mean they're poo poo and wrong forever.

Nah, he also contributes nothing of value. There are way more insightful progressive comics who also aren't routinely wrong about everything of consequence. Majority Report and Chapo are both better.

e: Also he's an accelerationist, and they're pretty dumb op.

e2: Also his weird bitchfest at Todd Glass for coming out on Maron's show and not his own was the dumbest thing. No one should have any respect for him.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 14, 2017

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I watch Jimmy Dore on youtube every time he posts a new video. He is awesome, an actually progressive unlike the ones posting here (esp. Majorian)

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Nah, he also contributes nothing of value. There are way more insightful progressive comics who also aren't routinely wrong about everything of consequence. Majority Report and Chapo are both better.

e: Also he's an accelerationist, and they're pretty dumb op.

e2: Also his weird bitchfest at Todd Glass for coming out on Maron's show and not his own was the dumbest thing. No one should have any respect for him.

I am accelerationist too. Go gently caress yourself bitch.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Is accelerationist just another word for "actually getting things done in a timely manner"?

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I'm still hearing nothing but floppy wet dicks.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

lol you're dumb as poo poo

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

I am accelerationist too. Go gently caress yourself bitch.

I'm feeling pretty vindicated right now.

Prorat posted:

I watch Jimmy Dore on youtube every time he posts a new video. He is awesome, an actually progressive unlike the ones posting here (esp. Majorian)

:lol: you voted for Trump.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Apr 14, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

lol prorat-endorsed liberal.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You pseudo-progressives really hate it when your flaws are pointed out by an actual progressive. Get some self awareness.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Prorat posted:

You pseudo-progressives really hate it when your flaws are pointed out by an actual progressive. Get some self awareness.

you are hardly the judge of what is progressive lmao

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Its easy to judge, basically the opposite of what Majorian is.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I don't know how you can say that about someone who posts poo poo like this:

Prorat posted:

Hillary wants 100,000 refugees, because thats 100,000 Walmart workers making min wage and shopping at Walmart. All her friends sell the products at Walmart. Its free semi-slave labor that will make the rich even richer. She uses "love" as an excuse but its really all about that cash.

Or this:

Prorat posted:

Is this why blacks vote democrat because there is no daddy to form issues with?

:laugh:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Its easy to judge, basically the opposite of what Majorian is.

Ah, so you think progressives oppose single payer, cracking down on Wall Street, and a guaranteed minimum income, and support racism, homophobia, and interventionism. See, that explains so much. No wonder you think Trump is a progressive.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I don't know how you can say that about someone who posts poo poo like this:

Or this:

:laugh:

The first quote is EXACTLY why she wants refugees and why the EU wants refugees, its free semi-slavery.

The second quote was a joke you took out of context and is funny in context, some one else took that quote out of context before to call me out, they walked back on it when I told them to read it in context.

You are fake news and a fake progressive.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

SCHLORP SCHLORP

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

solar energy panel posted:

I really had no idea they were the same size until recently.

North Korea has half the population the South does. After the regime falls, I bet land will be really cheap in the North. could be a good investment opportunity

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I bet majoran watches CNN on the reg and is constantly checking them hot take updates from Washington Post app. loving lmao yea the same media outlets that universally thought Iraq war was good idea and that Syria War is a good idea. (Love the war on terror thing, guess the president can just bomb and send troops into countries now and start a war without congressional approval lmao.)

Keep sucking that establishment dick you loving shill. The funny thing is that prorat is more progressive then you and that breaks your brain so bad you think Sarah Haider is an islamophobe.

Hang yourself you goblin.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

I bet majoran watches CNN on the reg and is constantly checking them hot take updates from Washington Post app. loving lmao yea the same media outlets that universally thought Iraq war was good idea and that Syria War is a good idea. (Love the war on terror thing, guess the president can just bomb and send troops into countries now and start a war without congressional approval lmao.)

Keep sucking that establishment dick you loving shill. The funny thing is that prorat is more progressive then you and that breaks your brain so bad you think Sarah Haider is an islamophobe.

Hang yourself you goblin.

Nice meltdown.:laugh:

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

The dicks, they flap unabated.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrZFIo61o0

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

Nice meltdown.:laugh:

You're a goblin.

Do you even deny it.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Majorian posted:

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Try going back years with his rear end. He's a loving clown who needs medication.
Fair enough as counterpoints - I didn't know Dore all that much pre-election, and specifically enjoyed some stuff he did post-election (which I saw got criticized in a few places, so I took the post in that context).

The concept of Dore debating with Fenton Mulley Sam Seder is neat, I'll bookmark that.

The Landstander fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Apr 14, 2017

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Landstander posted:

Fair enough - I didn't know Dore all that much pre-election, and specifically enjoyed some stuff he did post-election (which I saw got criticized).

The concept of Dore debating with Fenton Mulley Sam Seder is neat, I'll bookmark that.

I mean, in all honesty, his heart's in the right place. Hillary was terrible, Perez and the establishment Dems need to get run out on a rail, and anyone who says, "Hurrr, this election wasn't about class" is dumber than a bag of hammers. His criticism of the Dems is valid. But his gamble that Trump would be better than Clinton didn't really pan out. With Clinton, a lot of poo poo would have been comparably bad, but at least Trump wouldn't be nominating SCOTUS judges and Jeff Sessions wouldn't be AG.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Majorian posted:

I mean, in all honesty, his heart's in the right place. Hillary was terrible, Perez and the establishment Dems need to get run out on a rail, and anyone who says, "Hurrr, this election wasn't about class" is dumber than a bag of hammers. His criticism of the Dems is valid. But his gamble that Trump would be better than Clinton didn't really pan out. With Clinton, a lot of poo poo would have been comparably bad, but at least Trump wouldn't be nominating SCOTUS judges and Jeff Sessions wouldn't be AG.

Uh... he was right wtf. Trump killed TPP. That alone is huge. It's funny. Bernie supporters and Trump supporters come from the same place, change. They differ on how to change but it's for the most part still progressivism in some form. Dems are not for that atm.

You're a goblin. How many slaves did it take to make your phone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Uh... he was right wtf. Trump killed TPP. That alone is huge.

There was absolutely zero chance that Clinton was going to be able to get TPP ratified with a Republican-dominated Senate. Even if the Dems had a majority, it still wouldn't have been enough to get passed into action.

Also goblins aren't real, take your pills friend.:waycool:

e: Oops, forgot to say - even if the TPP wasn't already dead when Trump got inaugurated, killing it wouldn't outweigh a pro-lifer like Gorsuch as SCOTUS justice, a drug warrior like Sessions, and a climate change denier like Pruitt as EPA administrator.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread