Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

I lurk a lot, been around one way or another for 15 yrs or so. Thx for the invite, I do love what you guys do. Cheers

The secret to Nite Crew is just keep on postin whatever's in your heart and be chill /drunk /high

That's literally it, nothing matters and death is certain so just do whatever, you do you

Look to Squizzle for examples he's p much the platonic shitposter

Or Ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
hey how's our china best friendship going

https://flipboard.com/@flipboard/flip.it%2F95N0XB-chinese-media-cant-stop-making-fun-of-d/f-f077d0234e%2Fhuffingtonpost.com

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm drunk watching some no name band called hollywood blues destroyers play and fheyre p retty goood

but apparentlu the only way to have a jazzaphons and a bugle play on a mic is to make both guys angle the wide end of their brass straws at a mic and also make them elbow each other for spac and watching that is half the fun

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yall

Trump can't gently caress me up any more. New Kendrick dropped and I have ascended to a new realm from which there is no come-down

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
gently caress I wish I could get blazed and listen to the new Kendrick

gently caress looking for work

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

china seems extremely c-spam

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original
Is it true that red wine is good for you when you've been exposed to radiation

I need to figure out whether I am a functional alcoholic or a doomsday prepper that's ahead of the curve

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

Chris James 2 posted:

yall

Trump can't gently caress me up any more. New Kendrick dropped and I have ascended to a new realm from which there is no come-down

wait new kendrick is out when did this happen? gently caress ya

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i p much refuse to believe that norko can aim w anysystem more advanced than an old timey naval spyglass so lmebo at them hitting anything in the us more accurately than uh hey, it hit land!!!!!

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

Chinese media has referred to Trump’s election a “democracy malfunction,” compared him to Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, called him “as ignorant as a child” and mocked his spelling problems. During the presidential campaign, media in the country called Trump “big-mouthed” and “abusively forthright,” and even compared him to a clown.

You should see some of the stuff United States media has said about our most recent president, Barrack Obama.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Nation of Thizzlam posted:

Like an hour ago.

Also i hope to get donged to death lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tainen posted:

What if North Korea discovered a terrible ancient sea monster off their shore and them hurling half baked nuclear missiles at it is the only think keeping it at bay and this is all a big misunderstanding?

Yinlock posted:

this has probably happened tbf

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

i p much refuse to believe that norko can aim w anysystem more advanced than an old timey naval spyglass so lmebo at them hitting anything in the us more accurately than uh hey, it hit land!!!!!

i mean the thing with nukes is that they don't have to aim

this whole shitfest was more or less inevitable and i don't necessarily disagree with stopping nk by force but trump is absolutely not the man for the job

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Like an hour ago.

Also i hope to get donged to death lol

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

M_Gargantua posted:

norks going hog on southeast asia would toss up enough fallout that nyc will still be breathing though filter masks for months. jet stream is a bitch

nah, we're going into an El Nino right now so most of it would blow across the south, it's when there's a La Nina creating a high pressure block in the eastern Pacific that NYC gets hit with the polar jet stream, otherwise it doesn't usually dip low enough to hit both SK and us

though I guess it depends on how far the wind blows the fallout

Also: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/02/14/should-we-worry-about-radioactive-fallout-from-north-korea/#7d90acef6485

change my name fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Apr 14, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

LiterallyTheWurst posted:

its true that [alcohol] is good for you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Squizzle you are a national treasure

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

china seems extremely c-spam

chabuduo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nation of Thizzlam posted:

Spotify put it up midnight Eastern

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I need to figure out whether I am a functional alcoholic or a doomsday prepper that's ahead of the curve

Alcohol has like zero benefits no matter what and way outweighs the benefits youd get from resverstrol etc

If you're interested in the benefits of resverstrol eat peanuts, which have way more of it than grapes, or drink grape juice which lacks the negative influence of ethanol

Don't abstain or anything but it's important to not treat drinking like a healthy think because it massively is not

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

The secret to Nite Crew is just keep on postin whatever's in your heart and be chill /drunk /high

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

dont doxx me

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
mods, please make a dead-hand system to retroactively embed this into all pages of this thread upon first strike, tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i tried listening to tpab some time after it came out and it just didn't do anything for me at all. like i don't remember if i thought it was bad but i think i was just like "this is it?"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"health" is a ridiculous nazi myth lol ur gonna die no matter what

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tainen posted:

What if North Korea discovered a terrible ancient sea monster off their shore and them hurling half baked nuclear missiles at it is the only think keeping it at bay and this is all a big misunderstanding?

Well than at the time everyone will come to their senses & there will be lasting peace!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i mean the thing with nukes is that they don't have to aim

this whole shitfest was more or less inevitable and i don't necessarily disagree with stopping nk by force but trump is absolutely not the man for the job

dont they have something like a 25 kt device at the most

you could gently caress up a cornfields day w that but its like fat man level yield

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

My man :hfive:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i tried listening to tpab some time after it came out and it just didn't do anything for me at all. like i don't remember if i thought it was bad but i think i was just like "this is it?"

This thread is great but tends to embrace insanely really bland or awful music a lot so it's important to keep this in mind. Grimes, chvrches, etc

Not sure what tpab is tho

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

why do the dicks keep getting bigger but theballs stay the same size????

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Red wine is good for you.

Also white whine.

Also beer.

And whiskey.

And and and

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

cumshitter posted:

why do the dicks keep getting bigger but theballs stay the same size????

Moore's law

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Prof Dongly Moore and his paper entitled, "dicks dicks dicks omg gimme some more giant dicks"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i guess that's not bad but remember

if I ever start a band it's definitely called horrorclown sexmonster

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

cumshitter posted:

I'm drunk watching some no name band called hollywood blues destroyers play and fheyre p retty goood

but apparentlu the only way to have a jazzaphons and a bugle play on a mic is to make both guys angle the wide end of their brass straws at a mic and also make them elbow each other for spac and watching that is half the fun

I went to a neat little underground jazz club tonight and there were some drunk dudes sitting in the front who kept yelling at the band to play some Beatles. Eventually the band gave in and did a cover of Elanor Rigby that was pretty good even though it seems like every jazz band in the word has a version of that song, and as soon as they started the whole table of dudes got up and left lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
"our government isnt supposed to feed anyone. farmers are." - a totally real teenage girl

• Locked thread