Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deadgoon posted:

communism isnt a war against CHUDs its a war against corporations

hillary was the one selling the narrative that we must ally with the liberal wing of corporate america to protect ourselves from CHUDs

Yeah but the CHUDs worship corporations as gods

Nobody said it would be simple but it's not like the difference is anything but academic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm confused by the mixture of Sentai and Power Rangers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

Pleas keep furrys out of my state

This is like the one deportation policy I support

Get Nazi furries out ouT OUT

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Consummate Professional posted:

Pleas keep furrys out of my state

They already there. They already you.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Think I don't realize a lot of Dems are gonna die defending Wall Street from their righteous and divinely mandated punishment at the hands of the people? That's their choice and this is murica so they're free to face the choppy chop to defend the greatest class of thieves this country has ever seen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

bullets cure cops
Feb 3, 2006

just thinkin' about the police. same as always.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Epic High Five posted:

Haha yea let's stop giving farmers gov money so theure free to grow way more food way more efficiently and it will be cheaper for eberuvofu

Just stop subsidizing the industrial producers and use those funds to help the sixth generation family farmer stay afloat. All you gotta do is a little research and then start cutting checks. If your farm has a boardroom that isn't literally a shed full of wood planks being cured then you don't get poo poo because you run your loving farm like walmart and gently caress prices so hard your neighbor has to sell you the back plot where pappy's pappy buried his pappy just to make the payments on his agloan.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
are things mattering im playing persona and drinking

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Think I don't realize a lot of Dems are gonna die defending Wall Street from their righteous and divinely mandated punishment at the hands of the people? That's their choice and this is murica so they're free to face the choppy chop to defend the greatest class of thieves this country has ever seen

Kill everyone, frankly. Just kill and kill some more because that's what America is about.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/nice_mustard/status/852571273473523713

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Office Pig posted:

Kill everyone, frankly. Just kill and kill some more because that's what America is about.

no m8

we dont have to let america be that

we just need to treat those poor misundersto-
ood republicans who lust for war with kindness so that way they will be our friends

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Please Kim, make anime go away

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I'm confused by the mixture of Sentai and Power Rangers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
What did you say your name was
Kasho
Gesundheit

Tgis movie is fuckong shite

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
so nuclear war y/n

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Gyra_Solune posted:

so nuclear war y/n

Like am I in favor of it or is it going to happen?

Because "Most Definitely" is the answer either way.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Gyra_Solune posted:

so nuclear war y/n

A plus would purchase again

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

same

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

Please Kim, make anime go away

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Gyra_Solune posted:

so nuclear war y/n

'nuc-u-lur', it's pronounced 'nuc-u-lur'

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Office Pig posted:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I like to think that somewhere in a North Dakota missile bunker there's a montage of mundane procedural poo poo going down with some dire Hans Zimmer Gregorian poo poo just blaring out of thin air as everyone gets ready for The Orders.

Like one dude with super late acne and a gross stache is making sure all the manuals are square in their binders and all the keys are where they should be with no rust or grit anywhere on them, some other poor fucker is sweeping away at bare concrete like he's part of a curling team just in case the boss has no time to get his shoes on, some other mook is running diagnostics on a blast door

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Apr 14, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gyra_Solune posted:

so nuclear war y/n

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
As the bombs are dropping, I wonder if we'll look back at these last posts with nostalgia or disgust.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

I like to think that somewhere in a North Dakota missile bunker there's a montage of mundane procedural poo poo going down with some dire Hans Zimmer Gregorian poo poo just blaring out of thin air as everyone gets ready for The Orders.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/gigamesh/status/852704236185964544

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/Arbys/status/852536860379369475

also I think culture has peaked, we can all die in a nuclear fire now

the only millennials eating fast food are horrible nerd shutins so it works

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

If only every tweet were as successful as SNL :sigh:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
There's still no talk about impending war at the top of any news site I look at, Japanese or not. I think I can relax a bit.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

There's still no talk about impending war at the top of any news site I look at, Japanese or not. I think I can relax a bit.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gyra_Solune posted:

so nuclear war y/n

[very Eric Andreishly] It Could Happen, statistically you're more likely to get a knife in yer butt

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
Can someone please give me a bullet point list of all the dumb poo poo that has happened in the last day or two so I can inform my roommate who does not have a working phone or a computer about what has happened in the last couple days.

I was following it but I'm drunk now and also his main source of news besides radio news and whatever is in the papers. He's pretty anti-Trump and a good dude, but has MAGA friends and I'm trying to keep him in the loop.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

salty fries make me cry posted:

Can someone please give me a bullet point list of all the dumb poo poo that has happened in the last day or two so I can inform my roommate who does not have a working phone or a computer about what has happened in the last couple days.

I was following it but I'm drunk now and also his main source of news besides radio news and whatever is in the papers. He's pretty anti-Trump and a good dude, but has MAGA friends and I'm trying to keep him in the loop.

ya i kno what its like to drunk navigate so its in the OP

two types, monthly and daily recaps

e: ill just link em

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/ - daily

http://trumpbone.zone/- monthly

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump's like "JUST BLOW UP ALL THE TUNNELS THEY GOT" and some brokedick staffer is like "w-well s-s-ir there's seventeen thousand p-p-possible tunnels indicated in satellite imaging" and Trump's trying to calculate how many actual missiles are on the boats we have close enough to be able to launch in time but running out of stubby little fingers

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
spicer went on air saying 'even hitler never gassed his own people'
trump said our dollar is too strong and we need it to be weak because Xi Jinping told him to
we dropped the most powerful weapons non-nuclear weapons ordinance we have on fuckin nothin
everyone freaked out because nbc reported leaks of plans to perform pre-emptive strikes on NK
trump ain't got no cock
trump ain't got no cock
trump ain't got no cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

[very Eric Andreishly] It Could Happen, statistically you're more likely to get a knife in yer butt

Who are you to tell me how
To keep myself afloat
I tread the water all the while
You stuck in the knife
That you hacked out my butt

• Locked thread