Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I'll defer to Bluh on whether Defiance + Resurgence should be fine, or if there's another passive that would serve you better. Just wanted to be sure you hadn't gone with Fiery Form or something.

I will say that my Defiance build is to stack Defiance with Parry and some of the other Dodge/Avoidance buffs. Spreading your defenses out like that helps you skirt the diminishing returns model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.

LordSaturn posted:

I'll defer to Bluh on whether Defiance + Resurgence should be fine, or if there's another passive that would serve you better. Just wanted to be sure you hadn't gone with Fiery Form or something.

I will say that my Defiance build is to stack Defiance with Parry and some of the other Dodge/Avoidance buffs. Spreading your defenses out like that helps you skirt the diminishing returns model.

Defiance and Resurgence are both good. Defiance works best on really big, high-damage bosses, while Invuln would be a better choice for fighting tons of small enemies and generally clearing out non-cosmic content. Both are highly viable, though Defiance will grant you more benefits passively such as energy and saved advantage points. Just make sure you got Constitution.

The only two Active Defenses really worth using are Masterful Dodge and Resurgence. Unbreakable is usable if you don't go to giant monster fights, but those first two are basically unbeatable in terms of defense and survivability offered.

I'd actually recommend against splitting between Defense and Dodge now. Making dodges effective requires both usage of dodge powers and specialized equipment, with basically the two acting on different diminishing returns (i.e. All powers that boost dodge chances tend to do flat values, while equipment works on its own rating that reduces as you go higher). Defense and Damage resistance works similarly. But is harder to track since there isn't one centralized place you can check to see where all your damage-resistance numbers add up on your character sheet.

Most of this basically is the product of a Dodge/Critical rebalance they had a few years back. But the point is, it's much more beneficial to focus mostly on one and have your specs and natural stats sort of supply the baseline for the other side. Dodge-based tanks can always benefit from having defense when a dodge fails, but a defense-based character probably won't see much bonus from mixing in dodges versus just getting better armored.

Illuminatus
Mar 25, 2008

FNORD

EclecticTastes posted:

According to the thread I saw, the person in question was banned without reason after the game changed hands. Their account had been inactive for a long time, leaving the only possible conclusion as ARC refusing to honor lifetime subs on accounts that weren't recently active.

I vaguely remember a requirement to log in and update your account with the hand over to ARC. If you didn't do it you risked loosing your account.

FuturePastNow posted:

That's probably just people confused by the fact that an ancient Cryptic account has to be linked to a PWE/Arc account to work and only their customer support can do that.

Confirmed just a few posts down. I remember this being effort.

I too have a lifetime for this and Star Trek Online. The funbucks you get each month have accumulated for years in Champions, rarely have I found anything to spend them on.

Illuminatus fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Feb 10, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I like to log into CO once every year or so and spend my lifetime stipend bucks on whatever new costume packs look cool

I still don't know what to use my STO lifetimer bucks on but I'm not sure I really care

Maybe one day I'll buy a lifetime sub for a game I actually play on a regular basis

Filthy Lucre
Feb 27, 2006
I used to play CO on a pretty regular basis, but so much grinding crap has been added lately that I've pretty much stopped playing.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Kelp Plankton posted:

I like to log into CO once every year or so and spend my lifetime stipend bucks on whatever new costume packs look cool

I still don't know what to use my STO lifetimer bucks on but I'm not sure I really care

Maybe one day I'll buy a lifetime sub for a game I actually play on a regular basis

Seems like the one game where a lifetime sub was actually a good investment is LOTRO, if you like the game.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
I will never ever buy a lifetime sub for any game ever because the one time I considered it -- and did NOT actually get it -- was for Hellgate London.

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

joshtothemaxx posted:

I will never ever buy a lifetime sub for any game ever because the one time I considered it -- and did NOT actually get it -- was for Hellgate London.

Yeah, I don't blame you. You're not going to find that kind of luck again.

That's like not buying the winning lottery ticket and finding out the grand prize was waking up buried in live tuna every day for the rest of your life.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Hopefully this thread isn't dead. Feeling the itch to have something superhero gaming and just not clicking at all with DCUO and really wanting to make my own heroes rather than playing establisheds, I decided to screw around with this one again. I gave it a go a long while back and was kinda meh after getting through the tutorial so I uninstalled. Playing around so far with what changes happened, I'm having fun. Community's nowhere near as toxic as DCUOs is and God help me I think the shortest amount of time I've spent in the character creator here's been 45 minutes. I'm still figuring things out, but felt it was worth at least a month sub so far with an option to possibly go lifetime since that's worked out pretty good for me with STO. I'm not really into PvP or endgame content but playing lots of pretty princess dressup's completely my thing if my roster in SWTOR's any indication.

I'm mostly using archetypes so far with my Soldier, Scourge and Rockstar just tearing things up, and my freefrom darkness/gunslinger's a dynamo. I tried a Grimoire but while she was good with damage, she was about as durable as a wet Kleenex so I deleted her. I was contemplating something like a demonic type in a powersuit, but can't find any online builds to work off of since a lot of what I've found's outdated. I'm reading up on Bluhman's guides on Steam but am still feeling a bit overwhelmed with finding what would work.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

Hopefully this thread isn't dead.
It's as healthy as the game is!

:suicide:

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
I still log in. Bluhman does too. Game is meh, but whatever. I login to kill a couple cosmics. That's about the extent of the game.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

There's a reasonable amount of content to play with, assuming you've never played any of it before. It's fun to dick around with freeform builds until it isn't anymore. There's an endgame centered around gearing up to fight worldbosses that I've never really bothered with, but other people here have.

If you want build help, you should spell out exactly what it is you want to do.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
If you're new to the game it's great fun and you'll probably have a good time punching jerks for a long while. I'm pretty completely burned out on CO but it's still one of the games I have fondest memories of. There are some really fun PVP modes (zombies in particular) but it's all ruined by people with flawless gear, Cryptic is really bad in that department.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

LordSaturn posted:

There's a reasonable amount of content to play with, assuming you've never played any of it before. It's fun to dick around with freeform builds until it isn't anymore. There's an endgame centered around gearing up to fight worldbosses that I've never really bothered with, but other people here have.

If you want build help, you should spell out exactly what it is you want to do.

As I pretty much stopped at the tutorial, I'd say I've got a lot to go through. I've already gotten a laugh at how many references I've come across in just Westside so far. For the build I'm contemplating, ideally looking at a demon wearing powerarmor so it'd probably be mostly armor powers with a touch of infernal. Equally, trying a cyberdemon with a mix of infernal and munitions is an idea. As I've never figured out a build on my own, I figured to start with what's shared between the two types as a basis and try to figure out what'll work together from there.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
This is a game that never leaves my HD, but I rarely ever actually get around to playing it. There's always some other shiny thing that keeps me distracted. It's definitely a fun game, but new content is sparse and the playerbase is small and kinda cliquish. Out of the 6 or so MMOs that I dabble with, it's the one that I have the most fears about getting shut down.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah don't get me wrong, I love ChampO and I think it has some of the most fun MMO design around despite Cryptic's wonky development. But there hasn't really been meaningful content updates in years now and eventually you just... run out of stuff to do that isn't leveling yet another alt. There hasn't been an expansion-style patch since the F2P launch too, while even STO gets something like that. If you've never played it before the game is really fun and you can easily get a few months of entertainment out of it. It's just still important to remember that it's got a finite play time like a single player game and the playerbase population absolutely reflects that.

I have no idea if it will get shut down, but honestly if it hasn't by now it's probably around for the long haul. I imagine Cryptic owning the IP helps to keep costs down, and the few thousands they make from month to month are enough to keep the servers up and have a dev or three to slowly do maintenance mode tinkering.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

M_Sinistrari posted:

I'm mostly using archetypes so far with my Soldier, Scourge and Rockstar just tearing things up, and my freefrom darkness/gunslinger's a dynamo. I tried a Grimoire but while she was good with damage, she was about as durable as a wet Kleenex so I deleted her. I was contemplating something like a demonic type in a powersuit, but can't find any online builds to work off of since a lot of what I've found's outdated. I'm reading up on Bluhman's guides on Steam but am still feeling a bit overwhelmed with finding what would work.

If you haven't yet, check Herocreator as that can help plan out builds. I keep my powerset guides updated as best as I can.

A demonic power armor could work either as a Power Armor/Sorcery mix, or a Sorcery/Infernal mix. Sorcery itself has a lot of new shiny beam attacks that actually would work pretty well for a magic-power armor aesthetic (star barrage sounds and looks very much like missiles), and infernal's Willowisp is extremely effective for fast cursing/enchanting with the guide advantage. If going for actual power armor, it doesn't mix attacks well, but benefits basically the absolute most of all powersets from Circle of Arcane Power.

There's a lot of other details that can be adjusted from there, but most of it is pretty open to customization from there. 90% of making a character build that feels suitable to the role or 'theme' you want to fulfill is choosing the right attacks and heals, since those are the animations and effects you'll see the most.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Bluhman posted:

If you haven't yet, check Herocreator as that can help plan out builds. I keep my powerset guides updated as best as I can.

A demonic power armor could work either as a Power Armor/Sorcery mix, or a Sorcery/Infernal mix. Sorcery itself has a lot of new shiny beam attacks that actually would work pretty well for a magic-power armor aesthetic (star barrage sounds and looks very much like missiles), and infernal's Willowisp is extremely effective for fast cursing/enchanting with the guide advantage. If going for actual power armor, it doesn't mix attacks well, but benefits basically the absolute most of all powersets from Circle of Arcane Power.

There's a lot of other details that can be adjusted from there, but most of it is pretty open to customization from there. 90% of making a character build that feels suitable to the role or 'theme' you want to fulfill is choosing the right attacks and heals, since those are the animations and effects you'll see the most.

I am definitely looking through your guides. It's just taking a bit because they're so information dense. I'll definitely give the Armor/Sorcery and Sorcery/Infernal builds a look over to see what clicks best with me along with playing around with a build more.

EDIT: Okay, playing around I have to agree that going actual power armor mix doesn't seem to mesh together so going Sorcery/Infernal looks better and just dress in something armor. Here's the rough build I've got going so far. http://powerhouse.nullware.com/powerhouse.html?v=13&n=&d=1547Q54RWTVM040L000Q100Q700L800Q300QH00QC00QI00L200QB00Q900LD00L30000000tH52Lmi0CIL

I know it needs some heavy adjusting, but hopefully I have some bit of the basics down. What needs changing on it?

M_Sinistrari fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Apr 15, 2017

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
I've gotten back into CO, too. Mainly because I found a neat RP group.

As far as I've heard about CO shutting down, though... I've seen people say that Cryptic can't actually shut down CO as its infrastructure allows STO and NW to function and it's basically a big ol' mess.

edit: It kind of amazes me CO never got NW's Foundry. It's so perfect for it.

Milkfred E. Moore fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Apr 16, 2017

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

It's less that they can't shut it down and more that there's no reason to do so. The servers for CO, STO, and Neverwinter are all the same thing. Notice how all the games share maintenance downtime, and there's cross-game chat channels and friend lists. STO keeps the other two alive.

They all share an engine too, though CO never really benefitted much from that.

And yeah, it's too bad the quest creation stuff from Neverwinter never made it back over to CO. Too much work to implement for such a small player base.

General Maximus
Jul 14, 2006
Standard models come in white labcoats for inexplicable reasons.
Honestly, given it's Cryptic I really wouldn't be surprised if the servers for all three games are integrated together in such a way that removing a game would kill the lot.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.

Milky Moor posted:

I've gotten back into CO, too. Mainly because I found a neat RP group.

As far as I've heard about CO shutting down, though... I've seen people say that Cryptic can't actually shut down CO as its infrastructure allows STO and NW to function and it's basically a big ol' mess.

edit: It kind of amazes me CO never got NW's Foundry. It's so perfect for it.

PM me this group. This is the only reason I bother to login to CO anymore.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

I'm still working on my Sorc/Infernal freeform build and with the advice I've received so far, here's where it's standing at. I'm mostly looking at being able to pump out respectable ranged dps while having some decent durability considering how squishy my Grimoire was.

http://aesica.net/co/herocreator.ht...Q002Wx8438W2MGB

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Skarn's Bane goes really well with Circle of Arcane Power even if it's not super convenient to do a 1-2 combo. Most of Skarn's damage is dropped at the end of a full maintain so if you run out before a full run, it's not so great. I also wouldn't bother with the stun advantage on it, take the higher damage rank. If you want some AOE control then you're better off taking something like TK Maelstrom for the same tier 1 stun only you don't have to rank it, and it's PBAOE.

Also take some sort of damage sooner if that's a leveling build, getting to 11 just with your EB is not practical.

e: Threat wipes are super nice also.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Apr 20, 2017

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

Skarn's Bane goes really well with Circle of Arcane Power even if it's not super convenient to do a 1-2 combo. Most of Skarn's damage is dropped at the end of a full maintain so if you run out before a full run, it's not so great. I also wouldn't bother with the stun advantage on it, take the higher damage rank. If you want some AOE control then you're better off taking something like TK Maelstrom for the same tier 1 stun only you don't have to rank it, and it's PBAOE.

Also take some sort of damage sooner if that's a leveling build, getting to 11 just with your EB is not practical.

e: Threat wipes are super nice also.

Yeah, it's a leveling build. I did change out Enchanter for Infernal Blast for now since the character creator didn't give me Enchanter as an option for picking a second starter power when I started the character to try him out and I'm familiar with Infernal Blast from my Scourge toon. With the maintain charge powers, I tend to let them go the full bar and release on their own rather than tap fire. Granted this build's toon is still in the tutorial as I'm trying to knock out whatever hidden quests are still there that I missed on past runs, he's seeming okay so far though once I eventually head out to Westside, that'll be the better test to see if the build plays.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Any guides for the Soldier that isnt 6 years old?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Has it actually changed at all in the past 6 years?

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Powers got moved around, and advantages got changed on a few powers. The guides ive seen didnt even have specializations mentioned

DarkRaziel420
Jul 5, 2008
http://champions-online.proboards.com/thread/3371/soldier-archetype-guide-2

Was just updated last week. And yeah, Munitions underwent a bit of a shake up. I know this because when I resubbed a couple weeks ago and Bullet Beatdown was taken out and I wracked my brain trying find it.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
they removed bullet beatdown? why not just delete the AT

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Cool, looks like they're going with 4 choices for all ATs, that's good. Better late than never I guess :shrug:

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Still puttering around in the game and enjoying it, but I've got a few questions that googling isn't finding much for answers since I tend to come across results that are either out of date or someone started a wiki and never finished entries.

1) Offhand, how soloable is certain content in this game? I sometimes log on at odd hours where there's probably not many on and it's quicker for me to go solo stuff than try to get a group. Equally there's some times I like to try soloing stuff for the challenge to see how far I can get, but it seems that I have no option other than having to group.

2) While most costume unlocks list as being accountwide, what about the random costume drops? From just going around killing mobs, I'm two pieces away from a full set of Irradiated costume unlocks that I've not redeemed yet and I want to be sure if they're accountwide or not before I pop them.

3) Are there any particularly gamebreaking bugs I should know about such as in the Adventure packs? The other day or so someone was mentioning in zone chat about the endboss being bugged in Demonflame but from how others responded I wasn't sure if it was an actual bug or someone wasn't versed in any fight mechanics.

4) Is there a preferred level for event dailies? While I've done some of the current Nightmare event content, I've held off on some since I didn't want to be the low toon if everyone else is something like 30+.

I'll probably have more questions as time goes on but these are the main ones so far.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

M_Sinistrari posted:

Still puttering around in the game and enjoying it, but I've got a few questions that googling isn't finding much for answers since I tend to come across results that are either out of date or someone started a wiki and never finished entries.

1) Offhand, how soloable is certain content in this game? I sometimes log on at odd hours where there's probably not many on and it's quicker for me to go solo stuff than try to get a group. Equally there's some times I like to try soloing stuff for the challenge to see how far I can get, but it seems that I have no option other than having to group.

2) While most costume unlocks list as being accountwide, what about the random costume drops? From just going around killing mobs, I'm two pieces away from a full set of Irradiated costume unlocks that I've not redeemed yet and I want to be sure if they're accountwide or not before I pop them.

3) Are there any particularly gamebreaking bugs I should know about such as in the Adventure packs? The other day or so someone was mentioning in zone chat about the endboss being bugged in Demonflame but from how others responded I wasn't sure if it was an actual bug or someone wasn't versed in any fight mechanics.

4) Is there a preferred level for event dailies? While I've done some of the current Nightmare event content, I've held off on some since I didn't want to be the low toon if everyone else is something like 30+.

I'll probably have more questions as time goes on but these are the main ones so far.

90% of the game's content is soloable. The last 10% accounts for Alerts (obviously, and even most of that can be done technically with a powerful build), the later parts of Steel Crusade/Mechanon, most events (like the Nightmare Invasion right now, and that usually has tons of groups running around anyways), Teleios Ascendant, Rampages, and the Cosmic Fights. The last three require some pretty coordinated efforts to complete, so be wary.

All costume unlocks are account-wide. If something isn't account-wide, then it's probably broken and should be reported as a bug. Inversely, stuff like auras and emotes are character-bound (weirdly enough. Mainly as an incentive for players to farm more in lieu of costume parts being restricted).

Demonflame has been broken for ages; Luther Black will randomly decide to buff a single enemy like 10 times and they become like the size of the entire room and can one-shot you unless you kill the minion fast. Serpent Lantern's final boss acts weird last time I ran it and kept doing full-room sweeps? But aside from those two, I'm pretty sure most of the APs are functional, and if not, usually the last battles are easy enough to power through the broken mechanics.

It's technically possible to do event stuff at any level; all enemies scale damage up and down accordingly. Nightmare mobs are tough though, so pretty much everyone runs them at level 40. Regardless of level though, plenty of people do need teams of at least 2-3 to easily clear out portal dens. My non-constitution builds straight up are incapable of doing it, despite being max level.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Bluhman posted:

90% of the game's content is soloable. The last 10% accounts for Alerts (obviously, and even most of that can be done technically with a powerful build), the later parts of Steel Crusade/Mechanon, most events (like the Nightmare Invasion right now, and that usually has tons of groups running around anyways), Teleios Ascendant, Rampages, and the Cosmic Fights. The last three require some pretty coordinated efforts to complete, so be wary.

All costume unlocks are account-wide. If something isn't account-wide, then it's probably broken and should be reported as a bug. Inversely, stuff like auras and emotes are character-bound (weirdly enough. Mainly as an incentive for players to farm more in lieu of costume parts being restricted).

Demonflame has been broken for ages; Luther Black will randomly decide to buff a single enemy like 10 times and they become like the size of the entire room and can one-shot you unless you kill the minion fast. Serpent Lantern's final boss acts weird last time I ran it and kept doing full-room sweeps? But aside from those two, I'm pretty sure most of the APs are functional, and if not, usually the last battles are easy enough to power through the broken mechanics.

It's technically possible to do event stuff at any level; all enemies scale damage up and down accordingly. Nightmare mobs are tough though, so pretty much everyone runs them at level 40. Regardless of level though, plenty of people do need teams of at least 2-3 to easily clear out portal dens. My non-constitution builds straight up are incapable of doing it, despite being max level.

How soloable is the Nemesis Confrontation? Reading up on it I've found a lot saying I'll have to queue up for it but I've found some saying it's soloable depending on build. I've only got one toon with a nemesis so far and while I've been enjoying the quests with it, I also want to avoid the SWTOR Oricon situation where the questchain all ends up in an unavoidable dungeon/raid event especially if I can't do a new nemesis without defeating the current one. Fighting the 7 foot tall deformed clown cyborg is fun, but after a point I think I'd be ready for someone new.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

M_Sinistrari posted:

How soloable is the Nemesis Confrontation? Reading up on it I've found a lot saying I'll have to queue up for it but I've found some saying it's soloable depending on build. I've only got one toon with a nemesis so far and while I've been enjoying the quests with it, I also want to avoid the SWTOR Oricon situation where the questchain all ends up in an unavoidable dungeon/raid event especially if I can't do a new nemesis without defeating the current one. Fighting the 7 foot tall deformed clown cyborg is fun, but after a point I think I'd be ready for someone new.

It's both. You have to queue to enter it and get a full team, but honestly it's so easy that the entire instance can be soloed if people leave. Even then I wouldn't recommend it since you have the off-chance of seeing other peoples' goofy rear end nemesis' if they've made any. That and I think the damage check on the last boss in there might still be somewhat hard to pass?

You don't have to do Nemcon to get a new nemesis - the end of the nemesis plotline concludes with the Volcano Death Ray mission, and what's supposed to be the beginning of Nemcon, but after that, returning to the police station allows you to create a new villain or reboot a previous one, which then starts from them breaking out of prison. As soon as you select/create the nemesis at the nemesis station, I'm pretty sure it'll immediately take the last nemesis' place and be available in nemcon.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

What was done to NPC magic attacks that make them seem to cut through defenses so hard? a stacking -resist tag on them, unresistable damage? A player version of an attack put on NPCs by mistake with the sorcery reshuffle?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

It's Cryptic, so who even knows.

Including the devs. :shrug:

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

If you're referring to Qliphothic Horrors, their master villains (Malfean Manipulators I think they're called?) have an aura of ebon destruction that makes their attacks and all their fellow horrors' attacks really powerful. Deal with those guys ASAP, even if you just knock them way the hell away from the rest of their group to deny Aura spread.

If it's about DEMON, they've always been kind of hard hitting. I think some of the changes that came along about a year back might've sped up their attack speed a little, but the main issue with them is their Inner Circle Member has a big combo of spells and attacks that just stack knock and slow and hold and it's just a bastard to fight through if you don't block.

Both of those changes, as well as Elder Worms becoming not poo poo at fighting, were in accordance with the Qliphothic Warzone update that buffed attack speeds of these guys through the roof to increase challenge. As a result, DEMON, Horrors, Elder Worms, and Destroids are unusually lethal compared to most other mob types.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Ah, that makes sense and fits the patterns I have been seeing. Rather than a swarm of tickles like jumping into anything using munitions, you get overwhelmed from aura buffed hastened magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

M_Sinistrari posted:

All costume unlocks are account-wide. The only things that aren't, currently, are a lot of the new emotes, which are on a per-character basis.